Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Lots of people are saying McCoist needs help.

WHY ???

His Team is still worth more than 10 SPL Clubs.

The problem is that he is a shite Manager.

The Media willnae admit it.

I was watching their Match on Sportscene.

Spotted a wee diving cnut sitting in the Stand lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

what pisses me off that we have all known for ages that blue baw bags are skint and are millions in debt.

but the media have only shown interest in the cesspool over the last few days.

whitewashed until there was no other option but to start openly talking about how corrupt the cheating bastards realy are.

Didn't you see the BBC Scotland documentary many months ago ?

Billy Davies

Hard to see Davies wanting the job in the current circumstances. When he has fallen out with boards / chairmen at previous clubs it has nearly always centred over the transfer budget he had to work with. Can't see him signing up for a 2 horse race with c*ltic (assuming RFC are still in the SPL) and having to overcome penalty points, no budget for transfers and having to offload big earners / star players as part of the deal.

Just hearing from a NHS doctor friend of mine...............

There has been a huge increase of patients visiting A&E department all over Scotland.

People are flooding in with broken bones after falling over...................

but the amazing thing is that NHS are saving a fortune on the old gas and air as punters are rolling about................ ROFL

I can't understand why football fans enjoy the fact that the Champions of our league are in this mess...let's take a look at ourselves we and every other team in the SPL depend on the OF for financial gain through the gates and TV...now let's all get behind them and cheers on the Hoops on Thursday and cross our fingers that r*ngers get out of their troubles.

Excuse my ignorance but what does this mean now ?

The end I hope but would imagine this is a way of maybe wrangling out?

Make up your mind. Or have you always been a bluenose gloryhunter merely preparing your escape route to GHR...?