Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Excuse my ignorance but what does this mean now ?

The end I hope but would imagine this is a way of maybe wrangling out?

It means there are in adminstration ( where the administrator, will look to after business afairs) Should they ended liquidation (where liquid assets are sold) then the laughing will start.

There is no chance of r*ngers folding, they will be deducted 10 points, c*ltic have won the league, and r*ngers will finish 2nd above motherwell.

I never ever thought that a fellow Scottish club going tits up would make me SO SO happy biggrin.png

As long as they make it to the end of the season, we have the most to lose points wise.

It will be Division 3 for them with Dick Campbell as manager by the look of it.lol.gif

There's STILL a long way to go.

This entry into Admin is for Whyte to snaffle as much money as possible. eg the 100 grand owed to DUFC from Saturday's match, the EBT taxpayers money that HMRC is trying to get, the PAYE they haven't been paying this year, the same for National Insurance, the monies owed to Hertz for Lee Wallace - probably the similar dosh to Jellyfish's old club etc etc...

And they might try to rise phoenix-like as a new club, claiming a big boy did it and ran away and can we just get back intae the SPHell...?

The Scottish, bluenose, Murray-dominated media is already conspiring to suggest that would be the only way scottish fitba could work - unless the fans tell them otherwise. Scotland needs r*ngers like a cancer....

If they arise from the ashes... let it be as any new club starting at the bottom and paying their dues to the game and fans they've cheated for years.

Tho Sid says this is of no interest to St Mirren fans and they should be agog with the CIC news which will be coming 'very soon'...

Edited by bluto

Bluto is totally correct.

There is a major brainwashing going on by all Media saying Scottish Fitba will suffer with r*ngers demise.

Crap i say !

Costs will just have to be readjusted ( wages cut ) and we move on.

It means they have ten days to declare administration or work out a deal with the creditors to avoid it. When they do go into administration it is an immediate ten point deduction.

]#

Are you sure? I thought they had 10 days to appoint an administrator or the court would appoint one for them

There is only one creditor with any preferred status, a Mr Whyte, the rest, including HMRC will get only what is left after he has settled with himself-i'm sure he wont be hard to deal with.

]#

Are you sure? I thought they had 10 days to appoint an administrator or the court would appoint one for them

There is only one creditor with any preferred status, a Mr Whyte, the rest, including HMRC will get only what is left after he has settled with himself-i'm sure he wont be hard to deal with.

They have lodged a notice of intention to appoint administrators. This has the effect of stopping anyone else taking action for 5 days. At the end of the 5 days you can then appoint an Administrator or you can lodge another notice of intention.

I'd wager that Whyte has already flogged off a slew of the Debts to other organisations such as ticketus in order to keep the leaking sieve of a boat that is HMS Titani Ibrox afloat... It's a fascinating week or two... or month or so of revelations to ensue. Happy days... :lol:

This. Snaffled from RTC. :)

33283610150322351951591.jpg

Incredible hypocrasy from r*ngers fans. All those clowns outside shouting abuse at Whyte just now are the same who would've lauded the signing for £12 million of Tore Andre Flo, to name just one of many. They didn't ask questions while they lorded it up and basked in all the glory, so what right do they now have to lambast those who made those decisions? Get it right up them!

clap.gif

Childishly, I am enjoying forays into the Bears Den of r*ngers media.

Most say they don't believe it, and some still believe Whyte is doing his best for his club. He's simply setting up those mugs to blame anyone but himself. Currently those '****s', in HMRC (YE COULDNAE MAKE IT UP!), are the real villains:

Also, it will be some time now before Whyte can fully reveal his hand for obvious reasons and the speculation, rumour and inuendo will continue, particularly from the r*ngers haters. It will be contrived by them that this move is to cheat the tax man and of course that means RFC survive. Their worst nightmare. The consolation prize for them, if we go into administration, they win the title for ONE season only!

If, on the other hand, yes, Whyte has served notice of the intention of admin. just to force a manageable settlement from HMRC and there is agreement, then the notice is withdrawn, great for us and very bad for the scum. No admin, no 10 point deduction, RFC lives and the battle for the title is really on.

Lastly, if Whyte is taking us into admin. with him being the major creditor before the tax result and has already made an arrangement with an undisclosed party to sell the club, hopefully mega billionaires, it's also a good move.

At the end of the day our current financial position is unsustainable, with our future being decided by others, I do believe that this is good business move by Whyte as it will remove all the uncertainty and we can again be in control of our destiny!

I try not be someone who gloats but on this, Monday the thirteenth day of February 2012 (two thousand and twelve or 13/2/2012) I will ignore my normal persona and treat myself to a right good gloat!

Truly I must thank the Govan tax dodgers for the joy they have brought me this day. The smile on my face is the brightest and most joy ridden it has been since we beat the same tax dodging criminal's on Christmas eve (the 24th day of december 2011). Could this be the begining of a renaissance for Scottish football and Scottish society? Could this be a "levelling" of Scottish football's playing field? Could this be a bright new dawn (not a literal dawn but a euphemism) for our beloved sport in Scotland?

I would enjoy expanding on these point's that I have raised but for the time being I shall refrain from doing so. I will however express my utter joy and leave you (my fellow forum user's) with a few point's to ponder:

Think of all those years when the Govan tax dodger's beat our beloved professional football club with player's they could not afford and should never have had!

Think of the utter reprobate's who taunted us with the "Paisley loyal" banner and ask why they have abandoned the club that they the claimed to be so passionate about?

And finally, when the reprobate's speak in defence of the tax dodger's of Govan and profess loyalty to Queen and country, ask them just how many bullet proof vest's the British government would have been able to buy our troop's (fighting for Queen and country) with the 42 million pound's that the tax dodger's have fraudulently witheld from HMRC?

Rejoice fellow football supporter's REJOICE!

Edited by TediousTom

Hopefully today signals the beginning of the end for the most vile and hate filled organisation to exist in our country.

As fans of an SPL club, we must ensure that our voice is heard - if this ultimately leads to the liquidation of r*ngers FC, they must not be allowed to directly re-enter the SPL.

This is all just a wee bit premature.

r*ngers will have a 10 point deduction within 2 weeks and a transfer embargo.

HMRC will say "no deal". It's their only option or every other club owing them money will simply do the same thing as r*ngers.

The end COULD be nigh.

There's no chance of another r*ngers restarting in the 3rd division and starting again.

The fans wouldn't support the loss of the history.

Would we have supported Saints Mk II? I wouldn't have because it wouldn't have been St Mirren.

So all paths lead to liquidation BUT if Whyte can asset strip the club including the debt through a pre-pack to another of his companies maybe he can screw the taxman.

It's all agonisingly too early to call.

My gut feeling is that somehow they'll survive squeaky clean.

Why would administration be the end for them?Dundee have been there twice and survived so what's the difference?Am I missing something?

Admin is unlikely to be what happens. It's a Whyte gambit, playing for time...

Above, I mention some debts owed - and Dundee didn't have HMRC stooping over for £60m+ or whatever...

They're currently 10 grand overspending every season, Ibrox has asbestos and other white (no pun intended) elephant's maintenance ongoing costs...

Hertz are due about £700,000 for Wallace. DUFC are due almost £100,000 for the recent match... football debts that need to be serviced...

WHO, using WHAT MONEY is going to crawl from the woodwork to rescue them... on a 'big white horse'... :)

The quotes attributed to CW in this article about the HMRC dispute suggest appointing administrators now is the last roll of the dice to try and force HMRC to strike a last minute deal for a percentage of the money they are owed and dropping hints that CW and the administrators would put RFC into liquidation if HMRC win their case and expect the immediate payment they are legally entitled to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17015966

Quite clearly a ploy by CW to try and get away with offering HMRC £5m or something of that order (in installments over x years) instead of the £49m plus penalties (circa £15m) from the big tax case, £4.2m from the wee tax case, £5m from the VAT due on the £24m from Ticketus in the summer, and the NI and PAYE since the summer which are overdue (more than £2m in arrears).

Why would administration be the end for them?Dundee have been there twice and survived so what's the difference?Am I missing something?

No HSS I do not think you are.

That said I still cannot stop smiling.

I cannot help but think of the early 1990's when the Saint Mirren professional football club was fighting for it's very survival, poor result's, losing players to smaller teams and going within one goal of oblivion (Hugh Murray scored against Stirling Albion, I do not have the date to hand). Whilst all this was going on and our club bravely came through it's darkest hour these criminal's were cheating the football world in buying player's, buying success and even failing to pay it's way by means of proper taxation!

A day of joy for all fair minded Scottish patrons.