Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

You just have no idea how this works.....Blind ignorance at work

Lancaster has gone on record as saying"that rules are rules and that no team (no matter who they are)will adhere to the SFA rules

rankgers in div3 and the players will be offski (admin/liquidation automatically rips up all contracts)...so no money gain from player sales,plus rankgers are banned from buying and selling due to admin

ipox is owned by who?

murray park is owned by who?

Whyte.

They were bought by him from Murray for that £1.00!

Ibrox will be Bluto - I'm not sure about Murray Park. Remember that asset was split from the club a number of years ago and r*ngers were paying r*ngers Youth Development Ltd for players that came through the youth system and from a small amount of research online it appears that it was listed as being 100% owned by MIH. I'm sure all will become clear in the next few weeks and months but if Murray Park isn't owned by Whyte it would be an interesting development to my mind.

is it whyte directly or one of his companies?

After Whyte gets something, who knows where it ends up! He's fascinating. And still so many Bears think he's fighting to save the club and not just his own back and pocket.

The MP land is on a long lease - can't recall the owner, ATM.

I understand the whole administration process, and the 10p to the £ scenario for the debts. I was under the impression though that the Tax owed can't be negotiated in this way - it needs to be paid in full and there is absolutely no chance the HMRC will accept 10/20p to the £ for the debts owed. If they did, it would just open a can of worms. I'd imagine that they would need to sell off assets to pay off the HMRC. That's just my understanding, could be wrong obviously. Probably am.

Isn't it a little ironic how they are always bleating on about the Queen and Britain, Rule Britannia etc etc...but potentially they are happy to fleece Her Majesty's government for millions....We are the poor people.

Only if good men and women let them do so...

Nail on the head.

r*ngers have cheated lied and stolen their way to numerous titles, cups and have ripped young promising talent from every club in the SPL using money they didnt have.

There should be no concessions, no deals or bargaining. r*ngers should be left to rot.

All of Scottish football has a choice coming soon - do the right thing or do the easy thing. If it chooses to do the right thing, the game may die, if it chooses the easy option, the game is dead already.

I understand the whole administration process, and the 10p to the £ scenario for the debts. I was under the impression though that the Tax owed can't be negotiated in this way - it needs to be paid in full and there is absolutely no chance the HMRC will accept 10/20p to the £ for the debts owed. If they did, it would just open a can of worms. I'd imagine that they would need to sell off assets to pay off the HMRC. That's just my understanding, could be wrong obviously. Probably am.

Isn't it a little ironic how they are always bleating on about the Queen and Britain, Rule Britannia etc etc...but potentially they are happy to fleece Her Majesty's government for millions....We are the poor people.

How would r*ngers exit administration?

A Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) is drafted for a club to try and reach an agreement with its creditors. Clubs must agree with those it owes money to over how much to pay back, and over what period of time.

r*ngers have already drafted a CVA and consulted with HMRC over the details as they relate to the club’s tax tribunal.

Everyone who is owed money is then invited to vote on the proposal. A 'yes' vote is required from creditors up to 75% of the value of the overall debt.

That vote would not only include HMRC but also r*ngers owner Craig Whyte, who is owed money relating to his takeover last may. The meeting would also involve any other creditor owed money by the club, possibly including other clubs.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/r*ngers/297444-what-would-administration-mean-for-r*ngers/

Lancaster has gone on record as saying"that rules are rules and that no team (no matter who they are)will adhere to the SFA rules

rankgers in div3 and the players will be offski (admin/liquidation automatically rips up all contracts)...so no money gain from player sales,plus rankgers are banned from buying and selling due to admin

It's Doncaster, not Lancaster. He's at the SPL, not the SFA. They will lose 10pts like any SPL team, not demoted. Contracts remain in administration. They can still sell players.

I think with Craig Whyte as the preferred creditor and owed 18m, what he will try and do is.

1. Put RFC into administration before the result of the HMRC Tax case.

2. As the preferred creditor he will then get the lions share of the assets - do RFC have any, Probably only the stadium(land) this will pass to Whyte.

3. RFC definately don't have any assets left after Craig Whyte has been dealt with so HMRC left to pick through the bones.

4. RFC fold after HMRC take what is left (sell players etc).

5. r*ngers are re-invented as (RFC mark 2) and invited to join the SPL. Whyte rents the stadium to them. r*ngers sign a team good enough to keep them in the SPL

6. The Ugly sister takes about 5 years to fully recover and we are back to square 1

Funny as their prediciment is, I don't see this being the end for the blue bawbags

I think with Craig Whyte as the preferred creditor and owed 18m, what he will try and do is.

1. Put RFC into administration before the result of the HMRC Tax case.

2. As the preferred creditor he will then get the lions share of the assets - do RFC have any, Probably only the stadium(land) this will pass to Whyte.

3. RFC definately don't have any assets left after Craig Whyte has been dealt with so HMRC left to pick through the bones.

4. RFC fold after HMRC take what is left (sell players etc).

5. r*ngers are re-invented as (RFC mark 2) and invited to join the SPL. Whyte rents the stadium to them. r*ngers sign a team good enough to keep them in the SPL

6. The Ugly sister takes about 5 years to fully recover and we are back to square 1

Funny as their prediciment is, I don't see this being the end for the blue bawbags

4 things in point 5...

Who reinvents them, how quickly and with what funding from what source?

How does the SPL invite get magicked up? Cove r*ngers and Spartans are in Q to join the leagues. For that to happen, what changes to the SPL format can be made to benefit the other teams?

It'll cost plenty to run that stadium, so the rent will be BIG. Where does that cash come from?

"a team good enough..." again that costs money... Where from? Who has such deep, stupid pockets...?

And..."funny predicament"... Aye. :)

I nicked the following from guardian comments:

I hear the fans are going to rally round big style on Saturday and give full vocal backing to the team.

Hello, Hello, We are the Bailiff's Boys

God Pay Our Gracious Queen

The Cry Was Pay Your Debtors

Tesco's, Tesco's, We Will Follow Tesco's

The Cash My Father Owed

Bouncy Bouncy (a reference to their cheques I understand)

Edited by bluto

Fantastic business, Would love to be back at school gloating about this, Put up with enough of their crap back in the day.

Little things like opening a r*ngers shop in Paisley and rod wallace diving makes it all the more sweeter.

My only worry is that teams seem to come out of these things stronger like Motherwell and Livingston look like they could be splashing the cash again.

Hopefully not and that we are able to point,laugh,gloat or possibly ignore the twats for a good few years.

In reply to Bluto,

Unfortunately there will always be people with enough money and drive to rebuild RFC.

It is my understanding that if RFC go bust then there is no automatic right for an extra SFL club to come up. The SPL will then issue a invite to all interested clubs to apply for the vacant space, this could include any of the SFL clubs or junior clubs, In my opinion if the SPL were offered the choice of Dundee, Falkirk or a reformed r*ngers playing at ibrox. I think I know which one the SPL chairmen will vote for, also if the Sky deal has a get out clause of no old firm derbies, no money. This would also lead to the decision being a no brainer for all SPL Chairmen.

They just will not go away IMHO.

In reply to Bluto,

Unfortunately there will always be people with enough money and drive to rebuild RFC.

It is my understanding that if RFC go bust then there is no automatic right for an extra SFL club to come up. The SPL will then issue a invite to all interested clubs to apply for the vacant space, this could include any of the SFL clubs or junior clubs, In my opinion if the SPL were offered the choice of Dundee, Falkirk or a reformed r*ngers playing at ibrox. I think I know which one the SPL chairmen will vote for, also if the Sky deal has a get out clause of no old firm derbies, no money. This would also lead to the decision being a no brainer for all SPL Chairmen.

They just will not go away IMHO.

A few years back when Murray tried a share issue to raise funds, only about 1% of it was taken up (as successful as St Mirren's efforts with their fans). Murray had to choke on it, swallowed it into his debt to the bank and eventually the taxpayers have footed that bill... We have seen no mad rush by millionaires to save the club or even offer a helping hand in the past year. So I am less inclined than yourself to believe in a rich good fairy for them.

Also, this SPL get-out clause that you mention... everyone has an 'understanding' of what it contains but no one has seen it. Doncaster has quoted that as being a reason why Scottish football needs r*ngers but he is a foreign incomer with a job to flog the current product as best he can - so he would say that, wouldn't he?

r*ngers are a busted flush, drinking with them is doing so from a poisoned chalice. Sky already has sufficient tainted British products, so yes, I can see them turning their back on scottish football especially if a tax-avoiding company is parachuted into an undeserved position.

(and also yes, I can see the irony in the tax-avoidance connection for Sky... :) )

Well it looks like taxman not going to give up ..................

HMRC to ask court to put r*ngers into administration

_49380572_bn-304x171.gif

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is set to ask the Court of Session to put r*ngers Football Club into administration.

The legal move counters the club's bid on Monday to file for protection against its creditors.

The papers served on behalf of r*ngers directors would give the club 10 days to resolve its differences with HMRC.

However, the response from HMRC suggests it is seeking to take charge of events. The court hearing is set to take place on Tuesday morning............