Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I'm just laughing at the R*ngers supporters who were interviewed by Sky Sports News outside Ibrox lol.gif.

Crying about the "institution" that they pass down from Parent to child and "generations eh families gawn to the ghame y'kno"...

...Ugly, hard faced, tracky wearing, jakey, bile ridden B*stards.lol.gif

Now, now Tracy this is the day for love, no need for all this aggression. Anyhow that shull fellow calls me a jakey but it doesn't make me a bad person.

RFC have won against HMRC over who got to appoint the administrators today... Div has posted on FB that one of the partners on the firm handling the administration is a director at Ibrox... not good news for those hoping that r*ngers won't go into liquidation with debts of over £100m and try and re-emerge debt free in the SPL!

"Duff & Phelps has worked on Whyte’s last 27 administrations/liquidations and the administrator is a bosom buddy with MBB as he was one of those flanking the GEF when he strolled down the Copeland Rd…."

: from RTC.

I believe there will be quite an element of public scrutiny to try an ensure fair play in this.

And still don't think HMRC will just roll over.

Long road to go.

"Duff & Phelps has worked on Whyte’s last 27 administrations/liquidations and the administrator is a bosom buddy with MBB as he was one of those flanking the GEF when he strolled down the Copeland Rd…."

: from RTC.

I believe there will be quite an element of public scrutiny to try an ensure fair play in this.

And still don't think HMRC will just roll over.

Long road to go.

It's all a bit unsavoury when you consider that the role of the administrator is to ensure that, where possible, the business remains viable and functioning in the interests of the creditors, not the business itself.

If RFC are liquidated St Mirren could drop further down this year's SPL, if all results involving RFC are awarded 3-0 to their opponents as one of the teams whose points total includes taking 4 points out of a possible 6 we would be awarded 2 more points than we already have bt teams who have been humped twice by RFC this season would gain 6 points on top of their current totals :(

RFC have won against HMRC over who got to appoint the administrators today... Div has posted on FB that one of the partners on the firm handling the administration is a director at Ibrox... not good news for those hoping that r*ngers won't go into liquidation with debts of over £100m and try and re-emerge debt free in the SPL!

Surely a conflict of Interest?

If RFC are liquidated St Mirren could drop further down this year's SPL, if all results involving RFC are awarded 3-0 to their opponents as one of the teams whose points total includes taking 4 points out of a possible 6 we would be awarded 2 more points than we already have bt teams who have been humped twice by RFC this season would gain 6 points on top of their current totals sad.png

I think the 3-0 scenario only affects games surrendered (there will be no surrender-HA) as in someone doesnt show up for a tie.

all other results would be null and void, so we would lose 4 points and all those that were beat would stay on the same tally as they are now

Although I expected this news I must admit that I nearly burst with joy when I heard it announced on Sky news earlier on this good day.

Regardless of what is to come the fact that this evil entity have been brought to task and led to administration this will surely wipe the smile from the dangerous underclass that is one half of our shameful old firm support.

Today is a momentous day, one that only 3 years ago would have been unthinkable by the majority of the general public.

Today is a day when we can reflect on our own struggles with over-spending and financial battles and look back with pride at the honour and dignity that we can now boast of as our little professional football club (plc) rose from the chaotic mess.

I am proud that Saint Mirren professional football club plc faced down its (financial) demons, rode the risks and now sits once again in the top division in Scotland. I am proud of the way that we operate within our means and I proud of the sportsmanship that this entails.

I am ranting I know, but I am ranting happily!

Although I expected this news I must admit that I nearly burst with joy when I heard it announced on Sky news earlier on this good day.

Regardless of what is to come the fact that this evil entity have been brought to task and led to administration this will surely wipe the smile from the dangerous underclass that is one half of our shameful old firm support.

Today is a momentous day, one that only 3 years ago would have been unthinkable by the majority of the general public.

Today is a day when we can reflect on our own struggles with over-spending and financial battles and look back with pride at the honour and dignity that we can now boast of as our little professional football club (plc) rose from the chaotic mess.

I am proud that Saint Mirren professional football club plc faced down its (financial) demons, rode the risks and now sits once again in the top division in Scotland. I am proud of the way that we operate within our means and I proud of the sportsmanship that this entails.

I am ranting I know, but I am ranting happily!

Perfect summary of my thoughts in many more words than I can mange, in summary.

f**kem we are ok and in the end the cunts have got what they deserve !

Has reborn got a view on CW's admission that RFC have not paid £9m worth of NI & PAYE since he took over 9 months ago because of cash flow issues?

Or this wee list from someone on RTC...?

so for debts we have

£18m MBB (wee Craigy)

£49m BTC (Big tax case

£4m WTC (wee tax case)

£5m Vat

£9m Paye/NI

£5m Close bros

£24m tIcketus

£1.2 Rapid

£100,000 Dundee utd

£800,000 Hearts

Toatal = £116.1m

total debts never mind any small creiditors/players that will be owed money etc etc

probably looking at £120-125m

even at a £.50 in the £1 deal thats still £60m surely no one has that money for them???

Other posters have since added to that list...

The MBB is either a cunning, devious wee git and has always been in full control since Maribor put a leak below the waterline...

Or...

My money is on the OR. :)

Or this wee list from someone on RTC...?

Other posters have since added to that list...

The MBB is either a cunning, devious wee git and has always been in full control since Maribor put a leak below the waterline...

Or...

My money is on the OR. smile.png

I see you're still going into that R*ngers Tax Case website. I feel going into a Thread about R*ngers on this Website is dirty enough. Once they close, you might want to come along to St. Mirren Park and watch a football team that try to conduct themselves in the correct manner both on and off the Football pitch...bye1.gif

Surely a conflict of Interest?

wasn't a director before today - the administrator has to be appointed to the board to take control of running the club. One of the administrators is obviously good mates with white however as he was spotted in the directors box shortly after the takeover. As of Monday when king was sacked r*ngers only had 2 members on the board - virtually unheard of in a business of this size.

I see you're still going into that R*ngers Tax Case website. I feel going into a Thread about R*ngers on this Website is dirty enough. Once they close, you might want to come along to St. Mirren Park and watch a football team that try to conduct themselves in the correct manner both on and off the Football pitch...bye1.gif

The r*ngers situation is going to shape Scottish football for decades to come and those involved at r*ngers can now do very little to influence the outcome. However, OUR club is VERY likely to play a significant part in how things turn out (along with the other 10 SPL members). For that reason it is good to know the facts in order to come to an educated conclusion. I have said previously, our club MUST not take the easy decision (the one that the media are already pushing) and parachute a New r*ngers into the SPL. If they do, they won't get any more of my money.

There's more to the football business than just turning up on matchday. bye1.gif

Edited by civilsaint