Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I also wouldn't be surprised if one or two high level Goernment agencies (in addition to HMRC) want to look at the transactions of r*ngers over the last 9 months.

Not only is it not over, but I don't think it's really started yet.......

i agree, HMRC have the most clout then the others get their tuppence worth in... more to come indeed i'd say

The r*ngers situation is going to shape Scottish football for decades to come and those involved at r*ngers can now do very little to influence the outcome. However, OUR club is VERY likely to play a significant part in how things turn out (along with the other 10 SPL members). For that reason it is good to know the facts in order to come to an educated conclusion. I have said previously, our club MUST not take the easy decision (the one that the media are already puching) and parachute a New r*ngers into the SPL. If they do, they won't get any more of my money.

There's more to the football business than just turning up on matchday. bye1.gif

I can't make my mind up if you were answering directly to my post or not to be honest. I've certainly not taken any offence but it was good you quoted my post so that Bluto got to see it and for that alone, I thank you.

Edited by Tracy Barlow Loyal

Tracey, I was half-answering you. Always happy to spread your word by way of quoting!

Anyway, just happened to notice something on RA's twitter feed, a retweet from RTC

r*ngers Tax-Case @rangerstaxcase

Lots of talk about what Scottish football "needs". We don't need cheats to escape punishment. We need sport not a rigged game.

Retweeted by Richard Atkinson

Looks like at least one of our directors agrees with me. That is good to see. thumbup2.gif

Tracey, I was half-answering you. Always happy to spread your word by way of quoting!

Anyway, just happened to notice something on RA's twitter feed, a retweet from RTC

r*ngers Tax-Case @rangerstaxcase

Lots of talk about what Scottish football "needs". We don't need cheats to escape punishment. We need sport not a rigged game.

Retweeted by Richard Atkinson

Looks like at least one of our directors agrees with me. That is good to see. thumbup2.gif

Good man! Thanks for posting that as I'm not into all the Twitter stuff.

The pupils in non catholic schools in Renfrewshire will be needing a Football Team to support and for their Parents to take them.

ST MIRREN NEED A PLAN OF ACTION.

WE SHOULDNT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.

ANY IDEAS ?

The pupils in non catholic schools in Renfrewshire will be needing a Football Team to support and for their Parents to take them.

ANY IDEAS ?

I had this thought earlier on today. One of the (many) benefits to society and Scottish football of this evil organisation folding will be that future teenagers/young adults who statistically would have been likely to become supporters of the Govan tax dodgers will now not do so. This should (in time) see increased gates at ALL other proper Scottish football clubs as all the evil buses that leave almost every town in Scotland to attend the southside of Glasgow will dwindle.

This will happen anyway as the lure of the "gloryhunter) is already gone and we as a club will benefit from that as I am sure every other club will do so also. The only exception to this will be the business partners and pretend rivals of the Govan tax dodgers who will actually lose revenue as sections of that support also dwindle due to the lack of hatred filled derby games for them.

Whilst television revenues may decrease in ther short term, proper clubs who have run the financial side of themselves properly will be able to adjust budgets accordingly and carry on!

The very fact that the bigotted southsiders have been knocked from the preverbial pedestal will cause this effect anyway (if only to a small degree) but if they do get relegated or even better liquidated then the world will be a better place for us, our children and our childrens children.

PS To address Shull's question, Yes, the Saint Mirren professional football club could capitalise on current events by winning this seasons Scottish cup and next years SPL. I did say "could"!

ANY IDEAS ?

Keep religion out of football, that's the best one you'll see.

We should offer a free ST for the remainder of the season to anyone who lets us cut up a season they already hold for any other Scottish team

If nothing else this should be a wakeup call to Doncaster.

1) His idea of colt teams for the OF would have had immediate severe repercussions for the third division and must be considered dead.

2) The idea that our game is built around 2 clubs in debt has been shown to be as crazy as relying on a single TV company to fund our game.

3) The re-arrangment of our league to 16/18 teams is a better longer term strategy than relying on 4 OF games a season whuich are plainly no longer reliable.

BUT most of all, our dithering chairmen MUST understand that fundamental change is the only sustainable way forwards.

They have all their eggs in one basket and that should never have been allowed to happen.

If r*ngers do disappear they won't be the last.

IMO Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Killie would probably all be tipped over the edge.

The people who got us into this almighty trap should be banned from being in the game permanently.

Good post oaksoft.....the SPL are bieng let off very light by the OF-loving media, as is that ratf"k sausage roll thief fae fife McLeish...and the SFA. They should have been just as aware as the rest of us of the scumgers situation. Instead of tackling it head on they pished away time, effort and money on blah, blah rather than tackling the real issue head on...the imbalance in finances in Scottish football. Divvy up the cash so it reaches more points where it can be used to benefit the game for the most players and the for the most clubs rather than selling scottish footballs soul to a corrupted set of TV watching OF scumbags.

Maximise the money in football - spread it across the clubs...get players playing competitive football in a competitive league again.