Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

The amazing thing in all this is that it seems to be Whyte who is getting the blame?

Surely it is Murray who got them in to the mess.

Any opinions on how dodgy Whyte is? Has he perhaps created the whole situation just to get ownership of Ibrox and be able to lease it back to them for eternity. I doff my cap to the chap for his business brain if that is the case!

The amazing thing in all this is that it seems to be Whyte who is getting the blame?

Surely it is Murray who got them in to the mess.

Any opinions on how dodgy Whyte is? Has he perhaps created the whole situation just to get ownership of Ibrox and be able to lease it back to them for eternity. I doff my cap to the chap for his business brain if that is the case!

No. Whyte was the one who didn't pay the £9 million PAYE which is why they are in administration.

The £49million battle hasn't started yet.

In other sports when you are caught cheating, you have to hand back medals and record books are changed. The SPL and SFA should investigate when r*ngers started cheating and expunge any Bosch victories forever.

St.Mirren were beaten by a club that was cheating in the League Cup Final 2010. It will never compensate for the pain of that day but future generations should scan our club honours and see we won (by default). Nothing like booting the hvns when they are down!

No wonder there bust with the size of their staff

r*ngers STAFFING

32 first-team players

11 first-team coaching staff

35 under-19 players

7 academy coaches

13 media-PR

22 marketing/hospitality

16 ground/maintenance

20 ticket office

10 Football in Community

11 executive/clerical

Figures do not include under-17 players, scouts, matchday staff and outsourced security and catering

Total: 177+

11 first team coaches for 32 players! And I bet most of their coaches are on similar to Danny Lennon.

It's the ordinary admin and ground staff I feel for who are potentially going to be made redundant with no rights but statutory redundancy now.

No wonder there bust with the size of their staff

r*ngers STAFFING

32 first-team players

11 first-team coaching staff

35 under-19 players

7 academy coaches

13 media-PR

22 marketing/hospitality

16 ground/maintenance

20 ticket office

10 Football in Community

11 executive/clerical

Figures do not include under-17 players, scouts, matchday staff and outsourced security and catering

Total: 177+

11 first team coaches for 32 players! And I bet most of their coaches are on similar to Danny Lennon.

It's the ordinary admin and ground staff I feel for who are potentially going to be made redundant with no rights but statutory redundancy now.

aye redundancy paid by the taxpayer,it goes on and on

In other sports when you are caught cheating, you have to hand back medals and record books are changed. The SPL and SFA should investigate when r*ngers started cheating and expunge any Bosch victories forever.

St.Mirren were beaten by a club that was cheating in the League Cup Final 2010. It will never compensate for the pain of that day but future generations should scan our club honours and see we won (by default). Nothing like booting the hvns when they are down!

Hugh Keveans (sorry for spelling) on Radio Clyde phone in.....................

Stated that the Scottish News Media were asked to come to a press conference (by SPL) this afternoon and was told what would happen if R****** went into Liquidation................

If this was to happen the "Phoenix" that comes out would need to apply to the SFA and then to SPL, At this point SPL board would then meet to look at application.

And here is the funny bit........... Jim Delahunt has got SPL rule book and I think he quoted Rule 5H

That states any club falling into Liquidation would have its result null and void and be removed from the League, no relegation from league and a second team from SFL would join the league.

Hugh's reply was amazing and I never thought I would hear it " it looks like we have a rule book for R***** and one for everybody else" "And it seeems that the rule book has been changed"

This is totally amazing that SPL have already made their mind up.

Latest out of I****

The administrators have tried to sign Cousan by applying to the SPL..........I thought their job was to save money and not put an extra £30000 a month onto the bill..............this is a joke and breaks the law..........

you cant make people redundant as will happen next week and hire somebody just before it on a higher wage