Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Hugh Keveans (sorry for spelling) on Radio Clyde phone in.....................

Stated that the Scottish News Media were asked to come to a press conference (by SPL) this afternoon and was told what would happen if R****** went into Liquidation................

If this was to happen the "Phoenix" that comes out would need to apply to the SFA and then to SPL, At this point SPL board would then meet to look at application.

And here is the funny bit........... Jim Delahunt has got SPL rule book and I think he quoted Rule 5H

That states any club falling into Liquidation would have its result null and void and be removed from the League, no relegation from league and a second team from SFL would join the league.

Hugh's reply was amazing and I never thought I would hear it " it looks like we have a rule book for R***** and one for everybody else" "And it seeems that the rule book has been changed"

This is totally amazing that SPL have already made their mind up.

Latest out of I****

The administrators have tried to sign Cousan by applying to the SPL..........I thought their job was to save money and not put an extra £30000 a month onto the bill..............this is a joke and breaks the law..........

you cant make people redundant as will happen next week and hire somebody just before it on a higher wage

Unfortunately I have been involved in a lot of redundancy consultation and you are right only if r*ngers made a striker redundant would they be in hot water. Arguably admin staff or a coach do a different role so could go with cousin coming in.

but they are instructed to run club and keep costs down not increase them by adding a player to the squad. He had not be registered with SPL before they went into admin he was with SFA.

Delahunt thinks that since Daniel has signed a contract with them they are legally obliged to pay him for the contract so thats another £90000........he wont get it as they have nae money..........what a shambles

Unfortunately I have been involved in a lot of redundancy consultation and you are right only if r*ngers made a striker redundant would they be in hot water. Arguably admin staff or a coach do a different role so could go with cousin coming in.

So have I...................and there will be player begin made redundant on Tuesday

Craig Whyte has a reputation below the depths of Hell. Duff and Phelps have shown themselves as a company (world wide) as the same with that signature. They will be asked by the press and can mumble all they like as to what contract was offered to Cousin but don't lose sight that eveything changes when they come in and NOTHING! would have stoped them from tearing that contract up. A Craig Whyte led Administration with his pals which will end in tears for both him and them. Duff and Phelps have made a huge mistake!

Clocked this on the Aberdeen forum;

Letter to Shona Robison Copied to Alex Salmond -

Dear Ms Robison,

I was shocked and dismayed to learn that you, as Scottish Sports Minister, are meeting with the administrators who have been engaged in the case of Glasgow r*ngers FC.

It is the opinion of many, including myself, that it is, at present, extremely foolish for any politician to become involved in this issue until more facts are at hand.

It is alleged that Glasgow r*ngers, and/or certain directors, have deliberately and knowingly committed the criminal offence of tax evasion over a number of years. Should this be proven to be the case, then Glasgow r*ngers are guilty of grand larceny from HMRC.

Or, in other words, r*ngers have been stealing money from pensioners, children, the disabled, the unemployed, the NHS, schools, and, every honest taxpayer in the country, in an attempt to forward their own, selfish, ambitions.

If r*ngers are proven to be guilty of this offence, then, every politician who is currently attempting to defend them is, by association, condoning this kind of illegal activity. Is this the image you wish to portray?

Let us forget for a moment that the organisation in question is Glasgow r*ngers FC.

Supposing some other organisation, based in Glasgow, was to stand accused of defrauding HMRC, and, by definition, the public of this kind of sum. Would you be so keen to rush to their defence? I would hope that the answer in this case would be a resounding “no”. Why then defend r*ngers?

I have sympathy for some Ibrox employees, such as ground staff, caterers and office workers, etc. who may lose their jobs. The players and coaching staff have been well paid, should be quite capable of looking after themselves, and many will quickly find new clubs. The junior players and trainees will also find new clubs, or, if they cannot make the grade elsewhere, then it is unlikely that they would have done so at Ibrox in any case.

It is also disappointing to hear so many high profile persons regularly quoting the lie that “..Scottish football needs a strong r*ngers..”

Scottish football does not “need” a strong r*ngers.

What Scottish football needs is more equitable distribution of wealth, especially of income from external sources, which would provide a more even playing field. With six, eight or even ten teams capable of challenging for the league title every season the product would be more attractive, overall standards would rise, more supporters would attend, and the game would be likely to attract increased outside investment.

The quickest, and surest way for this to happen would be for Glasgow r*ngers, in their current format, to cease to exist in the Scottish Premier League. Scottish football does not need r*ngers; it would quite certainly be better off without r*ngers.

There is a growing opinion amongst supporters of all other clubs that r*ngers must be punished severely for their actions, especially if found guilty of tax evasion. The deduction of 10 points this season is entirely meaningless, given their current league position.

Should the current r*ngers go into liquidation, then it is also strongly felt that any “phoenix club” rising from the ashes must not receive direct membership into the SPL.

Any other action that is given your blessing would result in the opinion that cheats and thieves are encouraged to thrive under your Government’s administration. Is this really how you want to be perceived?

Let us not forget what Glasgow r*ngers and their supporters stand for either. This is an organisation that, for well over one hundred years, actively promoted a discriminatory recruitment policy, which thankfully would now be illegal.

The club, and its supporters are also forcefully vociferous in their support of the union, an issue that is in direct opposition to rationale on which the Scottish National Party was founded.

The behaviour of this club’s supporters has frequently embarrassed Scotland both at home, and in other countries. I am sure you remember the chaos and destruction caused by r*ngers supporters in Manchester in 2008. Recently, and closer to home, the Scottish parliament has had to implement laws to tackle sectarian abuse associated with football. This was due almost exclusively to supporters of r*ngers, and one other certain club. I am sure that the time and expense of this action in parliament could have been better spent on other issues more important to the majority of our population.

The groundswell of supporters’ opinion is most vehemently opposed to r*ngers at this time. I would suggest that you and your colleagues take note of this. Football is important to a lot of people in Scotland, the majority of whom are voters. Please remember this, and take a more circumspect, neutral view when addressing this matter.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter,

Very well put clap.gif

Latest From Ibrox

The Taxman has decided to take over Ibrox and have decided they're gonna rename the stadium

It will now be called Inland Revenue Arena.............

Or

The I-R-A for Short.

Although its only provisional at the moment...........

There's been a lot of good jokes but there's nothing humorous about the IRA.