Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

The way Jim Traynor talks to people is offensive, and why he gets away with it - I don't know. How do you go about putting in complaints? No matter what the viewpoint of someone is, saying 'go take your medicine' or 'your not well' is not on. I just don't see how he can get away with speaking to people like that.

The way Jim Traynor talks to people is offensive, and why he gets away with it - I don't know. How do you go about putting in complaints? No matter what the viewpoint of someone is, saying 'go take your medicine' or 'your not well' is not on. I just don't see how he can get away with speaking to people like that.

mainly cos people keep listening to his show, just as people keep buying shiterags like The Sun and until its welcome demise the NOTW.

Just heard that the dimdee united chairman has been given polis protection after death threats from scumgers fans - apparently because scumgers owe the arabs money for their cup tie. What an odd wee world the OF fan lives in.

indeed they will blame everyone for their demise,apart from wee coisty that is, and threatening people who just want what they are owed shows the lengths they will go to,on the plus side it might help stop people giving out false public shows of support for them

It was going round twitter - comments on there are disgraceful. Sadly similar comments will no doubt be common place on their rivals forums. I honestly just don't understand it. At the end of the day we are all people, everyone is living a life and doing their best - what the hell has religion got to do with anyone, or football?

More education is needed, a lot being done but the government musn't believe that they are winning the battle.

And you posted this on Black and White Army, why? This is exactly the kind of attention these arseholes are looking for and you've just given them it.

I bet 99% of them wouldn't put their name to it, rather they'll just post it anonymously on a forum. They're cowards and wind-up merchants. You should leave them to fester in their own rotten little world.

I wondered this earlier as well as was going to post this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2104025/Craig-Whyte-used-24m-Ticketus-money-pay-bank.html?ITO=1490

Looks like Whyte did use the Ticketus money to fund his takeover, receiving the money before the deal was done. Six million still unaccounted for. How do they get out of this one?

indeed they will blame everyone for their demise,apart from wee coisty that is, and threatening people who just want what they are owed shows the lengths they will go to,on the plus side it might help stop people giving out false public shows of support for them

It wont, as they'll just put it down to a small minority of that great club, same as they did after Manchester, same as they did after Neil Lennon received bullets in the post.