Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I honestly couldn't give a flying f**k if r*ngers went bust, A completely rancid club who have been living of the back of bigotry and actively encouraged it for years.

From the fans right through to the corridors of power within the boardroom they are rotten to the core.

I will shed no tears at their demise unless it affects my club other than that it's now a source of great entertainment, karma is indeed a bitch.

I honestly couldn't give a flying f**k if r*ngers went bust, A completely rancid club who have been living of the back of bigotry and actively encouraged it for years.

From the fans right through to the corridors of power within the boardroom they are rotten to the core.

I will shed no tears at their demise unless it affects my club other than that it's now a source of great entertainment, karma is indeed a bitch.

Why don't you get to the point?...Do you like them or no??/

Naming no names but i wonder who Neil Doncaster may have been alluding to in this blog: http://www.scotprem....11126&back=home

To turn a blind eye, to allow clubs to continually fail to make prompt payments as they fall due, would be to allow those clubs to gain an unfair sporting advantage over all those other clubs that pay their players, the taxman and other clubs on time.

Is he saying this as if it's a recent problem?

As you're an Old Shellic man, I'm amazed you think there's any possible comparison! laugh.png

Shellic's financial troubles were soluble by someone with a limited amount of money, an acute business brain and a business plan.

Rongers ARE IN ADMINISTRATION (in caps, that, cos it seems you hadn't noticed that glaring difference); they have multimillion £ debts being racked up; the only potential saviours so far in the frame are associated with the Murray era that got them into the mess; they are indebted to HMRC (us) PLUS it appears that the company's actions may have been criminal; and on and on and on...

So... "The bhigots did pretty much the same thing. " apart from the hunners of things that are entirely different! A word of advice - try to avoid trolling on subjects you know hee-haw about. I know that's never stopped you before, though.

bluto we would all love to see scumgers go out of business. However, you current slurge of neurotic rants grasping at every titbit of information coming via gloating supporters is not going to change the reality of scumgers fan base. So long as there is a demand and there is a new entity will be created to meet that demand. There is a demand whether we like it or not and someone will look to take that opportunity. What we are seeing is a negotiation to eradicate as much of the overhead from the Murray era as possible in order to maximise the opportunity for the new exploiters of the sectarian hordes.

You can arrest as many drug dealers as you like; however so long as there's a junky desparate for drugs you can bet there will be someone looking to exploit that need. The timing of the sectarian legislation might put a slight knock on the opportunity; however it is the equivalent of a health warning on a pack of fags.

The reality is that the sectarian hordes are now desparate for any form of survival. With their expectations regarding club finances well and truly reset there is a big opportunity for a reasonably well funded investor to come in and run the club with a level of sanity that was lost through the Murray era. Even during Whyte's time they were still greeting for players to be bought in January and there was much greeting about Jelavic. As a customer base the sectarian hordes are in the ideal management state...desparate, with very low expectations.

Demand = someone prepared to meet that demand. Whilst it is fun to watch them suffer, I wouldn't pin your hopes on scumgers disappearing altogether....irrespective of how much you want to believe the wind ups of sellik supporters. bangin.gif

Two bits of news today surprised me. First Sir Walter Smith was at Ibrox yesterday and got a standing ovation. Would this be the same Watty that would have been manager of Rongers while they were fiddling the tax payer, the same person who would have been on to the chairman about needing to spend millions to get in the type of players for the champions league failures. He may not have played a big part in their downfall but he has to accept part of the blame. Secondly Wee Fat Ally's press conference where he seemed to be suggesting that next season Rongers will be back spending millions to get back to the top of the league. Has he learned nothing from the debacle going on or is he just in total denial.

Anyway all this schadenfreude is brilliant.

I was chatting separately to a couple of fringe scumgers supporters yesterday. They are getting tired of all the hoohah and are now thinking of heading down to SMP to support the Buddies. I expect to hear a lot more of this as the administration drags on. I expect all other clubs to start seeing a few more supporters starting to head down to their local clubs for their fix of football.

Just read the piece in today's Daily Record about the r*ngers' redundancies. If the article is anywhere near the truth (I know! I know!) the attitude of the Players' union beggars belief. What planet are they living on? How about this quote attributed to the Union:-

'They warned that any compromise deals will be withdrawn if even one of McCoist's men is shown the door today.'

They're threatening the administrators! You would almost think we were looking at an employer/union game of one-upmanship over an overtime ban or some such. Is this union for real? Have they really taken on board the fact that the current situation could yet be the death knell for r*ngers?