Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

There are many in Scotland who want Rangers humbled, but do they really want to bury them?

"bury them" works for me. happy.png

The behaviour of scumgers is pretty much the same as it was before they officially admitted their troubles. The "we arra peepul" club has been self-interested along with the other cheek of the same arse for as long as I can remember. The selfishness has been out of control and has been getting worse - the formation of the SPL being the key multiplier. Now the OF race is dead and buried for a few years at least anyway the selfish behaviour continues. Rather than taking responsibility for what they have done to themselves and to Scottish football they continue to behave like the spoilt child of Scottish football. Nothing is their fault. Everyone else is to blame. No humble apology or appeal for assistance. They should be helped - or else. They should be helped - because we can't live without them. They should be helped - because of all they have done - which has only ever been in their own self-interest.

Scottish Football may be a competition; however it is also a sport and the clubs were interdependent on each other. The OF decided they were Scottish football and that every other club only existed because of them. They bullied and screwed Scottish football into the ground. They took all of the money out of the game. They took all the player development out of the game. They stitched up all the decision making powers in their favour. They bullied and controlled the governing bodies all in their own favour. Now they are in their hour of need we are told we should be helping them.

Whilst clubs were sliding out of existence the OF were pishing away fortunes on foreign players in a futile campaign to thry and upstage each other nationally and in Europe. The media lapped it all up loving every big name signing as clubs struggled with debts that were a fraction of players transfer fees and wages. Not content with pillaging all of the money out of the Scottish game to sate sectarian ego trips they then started to fiddle the books to pish even more money away on the futile OF race. They were repeatedly told it was unsustainable.

Help them? F"k thum!!!!

So Sally calls for the independent panel members to be outed, and lw an behold, the SFA have had to bring in Strathclyde's finest as members ave been threatened, names an addresses published. Jim Spence quoted as saying one member has received advice from Special Branch relating to suspect packages.

And they wonder why we don't want them in our league?

Well done Ally McCoist, you're reached a new low today.

So Sally calls for the independent panel members to be outed, and lw an behold, the SFA have had to bring in Strathclyde's finest as members ave been threatened, names an addresses published. Jim Spence quoted as saying one member has received advice from Special Branch relating to suspect packages.

And they wonder why we don't want them in our league?

Well done Ally McCoist, you're reached a new low today.

Yup. Absolutely shocking. McCoist is a tool, and should have his arse booted for his grossly irresponsible behaviour.

It was reported that Ally knew who the panel were in the first place by Tom English on Sportsound

If true and something dreadful happens to any one of the panel then McCoist will be getting a visit from the boys in blue (oops! )

Of course he knew. He was deliberately stoking the fire, IMO. Its disgraceful behaviour.

Main news tonight was the double dip recession caused by Vauxhall going into administration, the closure of 500 William Hill shops (mostly around Govan1eye.gif ) and the 90% drop in coca cola sales. As expected resignations have been accepted with Walter Smith being elected as PM....... Campbel Ogilvie is the only SFA member to retain his position and will soon take up the deputy PM role. Ran*ers are to be awarded +20 points for the new season and Alex Salmond has agreed to fund the signing of Messi. "It's £140 Million well spent" a close advisor said today. (reported by Keiff Jackson)

The chairman of the English League was on Sky Sports tonight stating they had been "Consistently approached by Scottish Clubs to enter the English League and had been referred back to their home FA" and there were numerous approaches.

He refused to name them but stated it was more than 1 club {when asked if it was Rankers}

It doesn't take much to work out who the Scottish Clubs are.

They'd abandon the Scottish League for their own end & now, the time is right for the rest of Scottish Football to demonstrate, the time is now for change & they {Rangers & Celtic} are not welcome anymore.

If the English league was to accomodate them, the Sky money that folk insist Scottish Football must wet its knickers over would be reduced / gone anyway without a bye or leave it.

I hope those voting have the balls to say no to a newco Rankers & at long last revolutionise Scottish for the good.

The chairman of the English League was on Sky Sports tonight stating they had been "Consistently approached by Scottish Clubs to enter the English League and had been referred back to their home FA" and there were numerous approaches.

He refused to name them but stated it was more than 1 club {when asked if it was Rankers}

It doesn't take much to work out who the Scottish Clubs are.

They'd abandon the Scottish League for their own end & now, the time is right for the rest of Scottish Football to demonstrate, the time is now for change & they {Rangers & Celtic} are not welcome anymore.

If the English league was to accomodate them, the Sky money that folk insist Scottish Football must wet its knickers over would be reduced / gone anyway without a bye or leave it.

I hope those voting have the balls to say no to a newco Rankers & at long last revolutionise Scottish for the good.

But Kombi they run the country.......They control the banks......the sponsers....everything!........We need to bow to the power that is Ran*ers..If we don't they will come after us...........Hide1eye.gif

But Kombi they run the country.......They control the banks......the sponsers....everything!........We need to bow to the power that is Ran*ers..If we don't they will come after us...........Hide1eye.gif

Sally's mafia will never find me in London. I've blended right in. Innit zorro.gif

Edited by Kombi Buddie

Highbury_Square_interior.jpg

This is what they done with one of the stands at Highbury after Arsenal moved to The Emirates.

I wish they'd stop greetin and just get on with it in Govan. Get Ibrox converted into the flats that it will become & at last, Rankers will finally make a worthwhile contribution for the community

Edited by Kombi Buddie

Would it be possible to liquidate the Daily Record Jim Traynor, Billy Dodds and Keith Jackson along with that rancid institution R*ng*rs. Cunts the lot of them.shutup.gif

That would be my wish to..........Unfortunatley they now cut and paste from blogs to make exclusives. Lazy Ran*ers suppoting Duff and Phelpurs are Mr Keiff and fat Boab. All change now though and p45's will be well deserved.

Highbury_Square_interior.jpg

This is what they done with one of the stands at Highbury after Arsenal moved to The Emirates.

I wish they'd stop greeting and just get on with it in Govan. Get Ibrox converted into the flats that it will become & at last, Rankers will finally make a worthwhile contribution for the community

I'm sorry, there's no way a building that nice would survive in Govan.

I'm sorry, there's no way a building that nice would survive in Govan.

It has problems in Highbury, too.

We looked at a flat, top floor in the stand to the right of the one in the pic.

Security is tight, pincode entrances to doors and lifts and cameras in the lifts.

In the flat we were inspecting (empty one previous owner), the huge windows giving a view to south and west were cracked across, kinda spoiling the view. Immensely toughened glass to withstand gales force winds had also withstood an attempt with a sledgehammer(?) to gain entrance.

I had to admire the perseverance of a guy who'd attempted the break-in, and be amazed at how he'd managed to reach that point (and get away, it appeared) undetected after having walloped the windae. But it did put us off a wee bit...

If I bought one of the flats in the New Ibrokes development, I'd probably be looking for a sledgehammer to use to escape soon as....

It was reported that Ally knew who the panel were in the first place by Tom English on Sportsound

If true and something dreadful happens to any one of the panel then McCoist will be getting a visit from the boys in blue (oops! )

Ii it possible his comments come under the threatening and abusive communications law ? Given recent developments he should be getting a visit today.

Scottish football will not survive without rankgers?

There are 10 diddy teams who each play ( on average ) 16 homes games = 160 games

rankgers play 5 diddy teams twice at ipox and once away = 5 games

rankgers play the other 5 diddy teams once at home and twice away = 10 games

so in one league season rankgers visit diddy team grounds only 15 times

(this does not include games with the other ugly sister)

so basically all rankgers can account for is "under" 10% of income to other Scottish diddy teams

are my maths wrong?

of course "numbers on the day" do come into it but i dont see Scottish football going down the pan without them