Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I had thought/wished/hoped/prayed that the whole thing would have ran a ground by now and that rongers would have effectively , gone. However , it seems to trundle on with stories that "Monday" will be judgement day or "next week". .

Anyway , I usually go to Ladbrokes , but the thought of going to Bill Hills knowing none of that lot will be there is appealling and I also think I'll pop around to the Vauxhall dealership in binwood. .

no wee gold stars i see

They're there - but smaller, like the TL logo.

ETA: I've not seen the images/strips whatever but the following - mibbe a wind-up - was on rtc

"The five stars are still there just running vertically, and in a place no one can see.

They will always have their history don’t ya know."

Mibbe hidden in a... 'cleft', somewhere... :)

Edited by bluto

A tad optimistic?

I do admit, through gritted teeth, that it looks quite nice. Shame we'll never get to see it. bye1.gif

Edit: here's a less fuzzy photo

Its a Rangers top, therefor it is Hackitt...

Hope our sponsors logo is so small next season, or has Tennents 'reduced' their sponsorship money?

Edited by Vambo57

http://www.thescotti...he-Rangers.html

Leckie keeps it short and sweet and gets it right.

A very good and very brave article by Bill. The scumgers fans are now threatening journalists that speak out against them. scumgers fans are not doing their chances of survival any favours. Is this the cultural institution vital for Scotland that Salmond was on about.

http://sport.stv.tv/...st-other-clubs/

Rangers too big to be punished.

Nobody knew bills weren't being paid.

Other clubs will face "sanctions" by supporters.

Right ye are, Sandy.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

Sandy Jardine, Billy Dodds,Jim Traynor,Keith f**king Jackson and all the rest of the old firm apologists can get tae f***. When both of the old firm clubs wanted to test the water and feck off to the Epl these media cocks were all for it and didn't give two f**** about the rest of the teams in Scotland. So why should we care now.

A very good and very brave article by Bill. The scumgers fans are now threatening journalists that speak out against them. scumgers fans are not doing their chances of survival any favours. Is this the cultural institution vital for Scotland that Salmond was on about.

And that says it all....... You have to be brave to speak your mind against a club who have political support, media support and worst of all the deranged fans who are willing to hurt the people involved. Shut this club down for good as it's a stain on society and has no place in a modern world.

Edited by reborn saint

No' bad article for a Falkirk fan …

he was a clydebank fan when he lived in clydebank, then a saints fan when he lived here and worked at the pde, then he moved to falkirk and became a falkirk fan, he's obviously never lived in govan Edited by buddiecat

http://sport.stv.tv/...st-other-clubs/

Rangers too big to be punished.

Nobody knew bills weren't being paid.

Other clubs will face "sanctions" by supporters.

Right ye are, Sandy.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

I have meet Sandy a few times and he was a genuinely nice guy.. I couldn't beleive his comments when i read them this morning!! just shows how wrong you can be about someone!! what a t*t!!

Hang on a minute. I don't care about any club other than Saints one way or another but let me get this straight. A club who've arguably rooked all the other clubs in the Scottish league through sharp practice are the ones imposing the sanctions... ?

Hang on a minute. I don't care about any club other than Saints one way or another but let me get this straight. A club who've arguably rooked all the other clubs in the Scottish league through sharp practice are the ones imposing the sanctions... ?

More bluster from the Insolvent ones....Jardine is just like the rest ,Smith,Hately ,Goram et al,they are spouting this pish for one reason imo,and that is to appear distraught and showing their anger(for the Orcs to lap up) at this great injustice by the Football Authorities for....Ah yes...Breaking the f****n rules.!!!

The bit that continually hacks me off is the fact that this lot,along with the arse licking Media, all know that Rankgers are wholly guilty but see their own wee corners of Castle Greyskull about to vaporise as a reason to go along with the Orcs twisted reasoning and to actively stir them up even more.

Can't wait for Monday and more sanctions..........from the SFA. Lets hope we have not long to wait for the end of this lot.

More bluster from the Insolvent ones....Jardine is just like the rest ,Smith,Hately ,Goram et al,they are spouting this pish for one reason imo,and that is to appear distraught and showing their anger(for the Orcs to lap up) at this great injustice by the Football Authorities for....Ah yes...Breaking the f****n rules.!!!

The bit that continually hacks me off is the fact that this lot,along with the arse licking Media, all know that Rankgers are wholly guilty but see their own wee corners of Castle Greyskull about to vaporise as a reason to go along with the Orcs twisted reasoning and to actively stir them up even more.

Can't wait for Monday and more sanctions..........from the SFA. Lets hope we have not long to wait for the end of this lot.

I'm looking forward to hearing what the "sanctions" imposed by the Rangers fans are going to be, should be a laugh. I reckon we'll get a mention after the 5% scenario.