Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Duff and Phelps are claiming that they already have '3 other bids on the table' and 1 has a similar amount of quantum to Miller's bid!

Can anyone take anything they say seriously now... Alex Thomson's blog yesterday drew attention to their press conference last week where the press were banned from asking questions and said that was a warning sign that any deal with Miller was precarious.

One of the bids on the table no doubt belongs to the Blue Knights, who Duff and Phelps said last week had not offered anything like the same amount as Miller... can they now turn round and say the Blue Knights bid is a good 'un?!

Miller as well as blaming Rangers fans also hinted that when the books were inspected (or that process of due dilligence began at his end) that things look worse than Duff & Phelps had painted.

Would reckon it will be unlikely they have a new preferred bidder by the end of the week and time is running out for them to have a new owner in place for the end of the season!

It is all about Miller's people getting full disclosure once he was given preferred bidder status. Even with the newco swindle it wasn't a viable deal for Miller. Looks like it has to be full on liquidation now. Is it not the case that scumgers plans need to be accepted by the 31st May or they are automatically bombed out of the SPL. I don't think they will even be able to join the SFL next season after the 31st May deadline.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17999964#?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sportsound

I love the way this blog casually mentions that last week's Blue Knights bid was for a whopping total of £1.5m... not enough cash to buy the majority shareholding at St Mirren FC nevermind work towards achieving a CVA with Rangers creditors who are owed in the region of £134m!

The new dawn broke, Wee David Blue in,

To be, "Simply the best? T'was a shoe in!

Threw cash here, there,... and everywhere,

The source of which, the fans didn't care.

As the years flew in, it became so clear,

That the follow brigade, had lots to fear.

So off went SIR David, the club sold on the cheap,

And the weearra peepul, followed like sheep.

A new saviour stands, on the steps and declares,

That he, Craig Whyte, would help save the bears.

A few months on and it comes to pass,

He was talking through, a hole in his ass

Like a flash, he was gone. A thief in the night,

Leaving Rangers, so deep in the shyte

With a tax bill as big as the post office tower,

And Rangers chasing, t'wards their final hour.

They brought Duff'nPhelps in, the like we've not seen,

Administrators, who it seems, don't count the beans?

Next through the door, from "over the pond"

A man of whom fans, were less than fond

Though beggars and choosers should spring to mind,

It mattered not, as those same fans would find.

After perusing the books and reading them right,

he decided buying the h*ns would leave Miller light

Now the end is nigh, those fans want to Hurry,

And sell the dying club, to a different Murray.

But since we know now, that Rangers are skint,

The new price might be, just one Murray mint

Edited by stlucifer

Love your avatar

Ta, and yes, it's a cracker. Maybe Pozbaird can put it on the shirts for 2013-14, that would definitely mess up the opposition's eyesight!

Link to article and similar "optical art" pics: http://www.scientificamerican.com/slideshow.cfm?id=art-as-visual-research Or try googling "bridget riley op art" .

P.S. Back on topic, clap2.gif for Duff & Phelps. For a company with a manager from Germany called Schumacher, I would really have expected them to be working a bit faster!

People tend to be a bit scandalized by how the Rangers Admin works. What they don't realize is this is how most Administrations work. I think UK Admin Law is shocking. Just recently MG_Rover workers got their compensation for redundancy following liquidation after 7 years of court battles they got £3 each no prizes for guessing where most of the money went

People tend to be a bit scandalized by how the Rangers Admin works. What they don't realize is this is how most Administrations work. I think UK Admin Law is shocking. Just recently MG_Rover workers got their compensation for redundancy following liquidation after 7 years of court battles they got £3 each no prizes for guessing where most of the money went

Quite, bring back the debtors prison - although it would probably be used for some poor bawbag that can't afford to pay off their 500% interest rate store card than the arsehole corporate robbing scumbags like Sir David.

Not yet out of the deep pit as all bids appear to hinge on a CVA being approved.

From the HMRC site.

Introduction to Voluntary Arrangements

Occasionally exceptional reasons will cause us to decline proposals.(For a CVA)

Examples might include

•operating a policy of withholding payment of Crown money

A CVA might not be agreed by HMRC.

Edited by stlucifer

Not yet out of the deep pit as all bids appear to hinge on a CVA being approved.

From the HMRC site.

Introduction to Voluntary Arrangements

Occasionally exceptional reasons will cause us to decline proposals.(For a CVA)

Examples might include

•operating a policy of withholding payment of Crown money

A CVA might not be agreed by HMRC.

I like to think that it almost certainly won't be agreed by HMRC :)

The noises coming from Ipox today.

Everything is going to be okay.

There's a massive bid on the table, a lot bigger than what has came before.

It's really boring now beyond a joke

not as big as the one coming up after the next one fails. doh! thumbup2.gif

Edited by delpierro

I like to think that it almost certainly won't be agreed by HMRC smile.png

If 75% of the creditors agree then there is nothing they can do about it. I'm sure this is what happened with Dundee and they ended up paying 6p in the £.

If 75% of the creditors agree then there is nothing they can do about it. I'm sure this is what happened with Dundee and they ended up paying 6p in the £.

Dundee managed to pull some stroke or other to acheive it - I think (hope!) that is way out of Rangers' reach.

Edited by Drew

we birdy telling me that souness is putting his money into pissing his money away on Rankers, and the story about him being used as an upstairs man is wrong.

Fixed.

If true, the man is an even more moronic meatheid than I thought.

News reporting that Craig Whyte has managed to sell his shares......you've almost got to show some admiration for what he's done....f"k'd scumgers, made £20Million odd disappear without trace and now some gormless daftybigot has actually paid him for the shares he got for a fiver.

News reporting that Craig Whyte has managed to sell his shares......you've almost got to show some admiration for what he's done....f"k'd scumgers, made £20Million odd disappear without trace and now some gormless daftybigot has actually paid him for the shares he got for a fiver.

He will only sell if a CVA is possible. Help ffuds are on record saying "this is not possible"....so back to liquidation with Lawyers eyeing up the new yacht their fees wil bring.

Dundee managed to pull some stroke or other to acheive it - I think (hope!) that is way out of Rangers' reach.

So if it isn't achievable you would rather they go the newco route and be admitted into the SPL that way? Unfortunately Rangers will survive in some form or another.

So if it isn't achievable you would rather they go the newco route and be admitted into the SPL that way? Unfortunately Rangers will survive in some form or another.

Yes. I agree. But, AFAIK, a newco Rangers, under present rules, would have no voting rights in the first few years. This would allow the ten to fight the one for voting rights enabling a fairer system to be put in place.

As an aside I received this from a Saints supprorter and thought I was getting a lesson in history.

"The tragic loss of life at Pearl Harbour was indeed a solemn and sobering event; a devastating attack that plunged families into anguish and despair and catapulted the world into total war the like of which had never been experienced before. What was to follow, however, was to be so catastrophic, so unimaginably brutal and horrific as to shock the world for generations to come."

It actually turns out to be more a lesson in histrionics

It comes from an article written by a Rangers fan as an apparent analogy of the treatment of his club as he goes on to say,

"For many the demise of Rangers Football Club would be a spectacle to revel in; a media event to be enjoyed. Indeed, for some it would be the fulfilment of a life-long desire and the culmination of years of work. All those who nurse a consuming hatred for Rangers Football Club believe that the day they have waited and worked for all of their sad and sorry lives may now be close at hand. For them the demise of our great club will not be a, ‘date which will live in infamy’ but, rather, a date to be celebrated much like the sneaky Japanese attack on sleepy Hawaii."

Pontifical nonsense of the highest degree.

And they wonder why so many are enjoying the self inflicted debacle while not one of their lot admit to it being "their fault" and I include the fans as they bayed for more and more investment in search of a wholy unattainable goal.

Hell mend you Rangers and your fans as you slip into a coma at the very least.

I had to go searching and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to read the whole article but I assure you, It IS comedy gold!!!

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=737%3Aenemies-within-and-enemies-without&catid=110%3Aother&Itemid=618

Edited by stlucifer