Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

There seems to be a lot of money being pished away on this scumgers situation. What is the point in a club that is trying to kill itself off to avoid paying its debts trying to appeal a decision that will apply only to the dead club. The SFA will need to pay for the Judge's time plus the appeal panel - bet they're not on minimum wage. The is Scottish footballs money that is being pished away on nonsense. Time to pull the plug and stop fannying around just to keep the gutter press in headlines.

WOuldn't it be great if the SFA upped their punishment and stripped them of their membership....game over and we can all move on!

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/99339-scottish-fa-judicial-panel-considered-terminating-rangers-membership/

Edited by St. Sid

Fuxake....is there no end to the madness...that the died in the wool bigots turning their back on the mess after the ex-CEO of the SRU has ran the rule over the state of scumgers finances. Time for the SFA and the SPL to call time on them and get on with the job of restructuring scottish football.

Interesting reading that.

It seems the SFA panel considered terminating Rongers membership! They have the powwer to do that when considering the Appeal.

Heres hoping they do, or even extend the signing embargo! After the threats to the original Judicial panel, its the least they could do. Or do you think the new panel will be running scared?

Blue Knights bid is rejected!

They put the Blue knights in,

The blue knights out,

The blue knights in and they cry a lot and pout.

They pull them out againand shake their fist at Duff,

That's when we've had enough!lol.gif

Wasn't that what I said?whistling.gifclap.gif

Interesting reading that.

It seems the SFA panel considered terminating Rongers membership! They have the powwer to do that when considering the Appeal.

Heres hoping they do, or even extend the signing embargo! After the threats to the original Judicial panel, its the least they could do. Or do you think the new panel will be running scared?

Don't think it will happen, but as its presided over by an auld judge you never know - they tend to hammer that sort of behaviour and it wasn't just the scumgers fans on this occasion - it was fat sally. It would be mildly amusing if their scumbag behaviour was ultimately their downfall.

It may also be in the SFA's interest to do as much damage as they can to the SPL as they have long fancied a single administration. Conspiracy stuff now though.

Ultimately their down fall is the fact the owe £130million and have not a hope in hell of paying it back. plus they currently run at a 20% deficit. Thats like me spending £10k a year on my credit card to make up for my crappy salary. There's only one way that ends up

Edited by insaintee

So if it isn't achievable you would rather they go the newco route and be admitted into the SPL that way? Unfortunately Rangers will survive in some form or another.

What are you whittering on about?

I was simply commenting about what I believe to have been a difference in the Dundee situationblink.png

I want them to die an excruciating death. Quite straightforward, really.

Green (no e by the way) came after Brearley I think. However the blades fans tend to rate Brearley as a better chairman than Green. blink.png

My memory must be shite then Sid. I thought Brearley brought in Green as Chief Executive before handing over to Mike McDonald who retained Greene. I've been trying to find info on the web but there's not much on there about any of the people involved. One link might be Steve Morgan who was at Morton with Hugh Scott and who appears to have links with Brearley and Green. None of them should have the finance to deal with Rangers though. This is Green's Directors profile which is hardly auspicious.

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/907595268