Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Guest TPAFKATS

Back on topic, Green appears to be ripping the pish right out of scumgers and Scottish football. He is already boasting about a multi-million £ summer spending spree for Fat Sally, whilst still talking about his deal being dependent on a CVA. No wonder the economy is in the shitter with people like this running around buying up debt strewn businesses writing of large amounts of cash owed to small businesses.....worsened again by the banks refusing to provide funding to small businesses to see them through such scenarios.

Yes, I saw this too and my gast was flabbered by the sheer fecking cheek of it - dont punish us or fine us and we'll keep on spending even more money we dont have.

Yes, I saw this too and my gast was flabbered by the sheer fecking cheek of it - dont punish us or fine us and we'll keep on spending even more money we dont have.

Even Derek Johnstone was raging about it on the Real Radio phone in. It doesn't sound as if the scumgers media fancy the chances of Green being a viable option. The SFA have also demanded details of the "top footballing" people, which Green has so far declined to divulge - he wants to wait until after the CVAs are agreed. It all sounds like bollox again. I can only think that is something in it for Whyte and the D&P if scumgers actually end up with the padlocks on the gates. Mibbae Whyte has stuck the ticketus money on a bet with Paddy Power that scumgers won't be playing football next season.

Apologies if I offended anyone but I just feel that any boycott will be counter productive. The noises coming from Easter Road are positive though.

Scott, I've never made reference to any notion of a 'boycott'. My position has been pretty straightforward and very personal - I don't want to pay through the nose to sit and watch matches in a rigged competition. I'm certainly not inviting anyone to join me, nor would I even expect anyone to agree with me.

As you say, there seems to have been a slight shift in position from resignation on the part of most club officials, to at least some recognition in certain quarters that the buggers should be held to account. To be fair, I'm sure they all feel like that, and I fully acknowledge that they are in an invidious position, to some extent, but there will never be a better opportunity to introduce radical change for the better in how the game is adminstered in Scotland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18099048?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sportsound

Fantastic news. I have to say I have been really impressed with the SFA and their determination to try and uphold the rules of the game. They've shown a level of courage and integrity that has been sadly lacking amongst the boardrooms of our top clubs and it gives more credence to the notion that the SFA should run the game in Scotland and should run the senior leagues as well.

What'll happen to the war chest now?lol.gif

Duff & Phelps hire more lawyers to challenge the SFA panel's power to impose the original sanction? Funny how hiring lawyers for appeal after appeal and legal challenge after legal challenge is no problem for Rangers but they can't stump up the £31k they owe Dundee United!

Duff & Phelps hire more lawyers to challenge the SFA panel's power to impose the original sanction? Funny how hiring lawyers for appeal after appeal and legal challenge after legal challenge is no problem for Rangers but they can't stump up the £31k they owe Dundee United!

Where can they appeal to now though. UEFA maybe or the CAS? Can't see either overturning the verdict so it looks like Messi, Ronaldo and co will be staying put.

I think it was the fans (Rangers Fighting Fund) who put up the money for the appeal - but yes, they do appear to be very keen on challenging everything through the courts, anything that keeps them there longer I suppose, if someone was paying me £200k a week I'd want to eek it out as long as i could too.

I don't think Sandy Jardine is helping scumgers case at all by spokespersoning outrage at every decision taken against the club. I don't really get who it is they are trying to appeal to with that strategy. You can see scumgers being left with a small hardcore of die hard sectarian scumbag types whilst all the sane supporters decide enough is enough and that it is too embarrassing to associate themselves with the madness.

I can't remember the last time I heard a "so your no a fan of football" type jibe from any OF fan never mind a scumgers fan since all this kicked off. The billy-big-bawz kudos of being an OF fan is well and truly dead. With that, we will see their corporate and sponsorship attractiveness wane just as aggressively. Football's heirarchy is about to change and supporting your local team will be the new kudos in Scottish football as all the hingers on drift away.

I don't think Sandy Jardine is helping scumgers case at all by spokespersoning outrage at every decision taken against the club. I don't really get who it is they are trying to appeal to with that strategy. You can see scumgers being left with a small hardcore of die hard sectarian scumbag types whilst all the sane supporters decide enough is enough and that it is too embarrassing to associate themselves with the madness.

I can't remember the last time I heard a "so your no a fan of football" type jibe from any OF fan never mind a scumgers fan since all this kicked off. The billy-big-bawz kudos of being an OF fan is well and truly dead. With that, we will see their corporate and sponsorship attractiveness wane just as aggressively. Football's heirarchy is about to change and supporting your local team will be the new kudos in Scottish football as all the hingers on drift away.

Yeah - I had a bit of a debate with a mate of mine last night. He's a Rangers fan, and one of those NHS Management type people who is in control of a budget for one of our large hospitals. He was saying that Rangers should just drop down to Division Three right now to f**k the rest of Scottish Football. I pointed out to him that it wasn't Rangers choice. I said that if Rangers were to be liquidated they should be made to reapply to the Scottish Football League and have their proposal considered along with any other club who wants to seek admission to the league. If they are successful then good luck to them, but if they didn't they'd have to do a Clydebank and play in the Junior leagues.

He didn't like that and started quoting text from the bible then threatening that now all Scottish Clubs should watch out because when they need help Rangers won't give it. So I asked him where were Rangers when David Murray put Airdrieonians into administration, or where were they when a small amount of money was needed to rescue Airdrieonians, Clydebank and Gretna from the shite. I asked if they travelled to First Division matches to put money in buckets for Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers, Dundee and Morton, and I asked how much he had donated to the Well Trust when they were in administration. Somewhere in there I also accused Rangers of cheating and said they merited every sanction being thrown at them and that it would have done them well just to show some contrition and gratitude to the SFA panels that only gave them a transfer embargo instead of withdrawing SFA Membership from them and really delivering the final blow.

In response he claimed that prior to Craig Whyte Rangers were profitable, well run and paying their bills on time.

I had to wait till this morning to check the figures but according to Rangers own website Rangers accounts for the last six years are as follows

2004 - Loss of £10.5

2005 - Loss of £7.8m

2006 - Profit of £0.1m

2007 - Loss of £5.1m

2008 - Profit of £8.3m thanks totally to the £9m sale of Alan Hutton

2009 - Loss of £12.7m

2010 - Profit of £5.5m

Remember that included in those figures is the fact that Rangers lost their rights to merchandising sales when they struck a deal with JJB in order to get cash in.

Rangers have been a car crash waiting to happen for well over a decade. It's the fault of David Murray and yet still Rangers fans are intent on trying to pin the blame on a Raith Rovers director and a Spartans director!

His response this morning was a quote about pigs from Animal Farm, followed by some text that looked like "Wibble, Wibble".

I do actually feel sorry for your average Rangers fan but they don't do contrition well. Last week I was asked for money for a sponsored walk. A bloke in my work was walking around the Ibrox pitch with his son to raise money to save Rangers. He's a popular guy in work and those kind of things are usually well supported....in this case though he went home with an empty sheet. After all how can anyone who doesn't support Rangers seriously consider contributing at a time when Rangers fans are threatening boycotts against businesses and football clubs everywhere.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Would be interesting to know how much it is costing the SFA and SPL to run their investigations into Rangers given that judges are involved in some of it and how much RFC continually appealing decisions costs the rest of Scottish football.

We are reaching the stage where we should be saying to RFC / Duff & Phelps that if they want to appeal any more decisions by the SFA or SPL they pay the full costs of the appeals win, lose or draw!

Would be interesting to know how much it is costing the SFA and SPL to run their investigations into Rangers given that judges are involved in some of it and how much RFC continually appealing decisions costs the rest of Scottish football.

We are reaching the stage where we should be saying to RFC / Duff & Phelps that if they want to appeal any more decisions by the SFA or SPL they pay the full costs of the appeals win, lose or draw!

That would just mean the SFA and SPL would add to the list of creditors.

After all. Rangers don't do paying their way!lol.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Just heard DJ... real radio...Get this "If we decide?? to stay in the SPL!".......SFA ...Stewart Reegan ......Give credit where it's due he has changed our system to meet legal challenges and has proved his worth big time.... SPL?....Doncanster is a dick and has done fcuk all for the SPL. The clock is ticking for the failed Norwich director who has nothing to offer our game apart from looking for £ signs above all else.

Reporting Scotland was pretty damning of scumgers this evening. However, there was an element of poor scumgers with prat nevin whining about how they would almost certainly be relegated after putting up a projected line up following the upholding of the transfer ban. They still had a 1st eleven that is worth more than any other side excluding their partners in crime.

They really need to get a hold on reality. Even with the transfer ban they would still be favourites for 2nd place. What hasn't sank in yet is that they will be lucky to have a team to support never mind hang onto a league place, never mind an SPL place.

Classic stuff from that cock Andy Kerr about witholding scumgers players from the Scotland squads.....that just about sums up the utter scumbaggery of them. Scotland must help us in one breath - f"k Scotland in the next breath.

That may be the case already?

ETA:

My reading of the SFA rules, any Club wishing to join the SFL MUST be SFA members for 3 years and present audited accounts to the SFA for 3 years before applying to join the SFL.

Now... a Newco obviously could not satisfy that requirement thumbup2.gif

Also...

I think a CVA will be rejected, here's a thing....

After Rongers prospective new owner stating that they are going for a pence-in-the-pound CVA, yet intimating that a Warchest of up to £1billion pounds will be made available to buy players over the next few years, it may not be beyond the realms of possibilty - and entirely fair -that if Rongers appeal again, then the SFA Appeals panel may increase the transfer emabargo on Rongers.

Say... until ALL monies owed to creditors (including HMRC) is repaid. then the transfer embargo remains.

That would be fair.

Edited by Vambo57

I got an e-mail through last night saying that there was no European, Asian etc consortium behind Charles Green and that infact he was fronting for Michael McDonald and Paul Stretford. It also claimed that the high profile ex Scottish Internationalist being linked with the club isn't Graeme Souness but is infact Kenny Dalglish who owned 2m shares in Stretfords former company Proactive Sports Management. Stretford was sacked from Proactive Sports for gross misconduct and it all led to that Wayne Rooney court case.

It certainly seems to have credibility since Stretford and Freddy Shepherd are linked through Stretfords new company - Triple S Sports - which is co-owned with Freddy Shepherd and Kenneth Shepherd. Kenneth Shepherd was also employed at Proactive Sports Management.

As a result of the way he procured Wayne Rooney as a client Stretford was banned by the FA for 18 months. There's also been numerous press reports saying that he is linked to a number of gangsters.

We'll wait and see if all this passes the SFA's fit and proper regulations. Certainly there should be concerns about the fact that an agent should be able to have unrestricted access to the Rangers chequebook

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I got an e-mail through last night saying that there was no European, Asian etc consortium behind Charles Green and that infact he was fronting for Michael McDonald and Paul Stretford. It also claimed that the high profile ex Scottish Internationalist being linked with the club isn't Graeme Souness but is infact Kenny Dalglish who owned 2m shares in Stretfords former company Proactive Sports Management. Stretford was sacked from Proactive Sports for gross misconduct and it all led to that Wayne Rooney court case.

It certainly seems to have credibility since Stretford and Freddy Shepherd are linked through Stretfords new company - Triple S Sports - which is co-owned with Freddy Shepherd and Kenneth Shepherd. Kenneth Shepherd was also employed at Proactive Sports Management.

As a result of the way he procured Wayne Rooney as a client Stretford was banned by the FA for 18 months. There's also been numerous press reports saying that he is linked to a number of gangsters.

We'll wait and see if all this passes the SFA's fit and proper regulations. Certainly there should be concerns about the fact that an agent should be able to have unrestricted access to the Rangers chequebook

Always suspected this might be the case with this one. Dodgy sports agency fronting a foreign investment with a view to robbing it into the shitter with dodgy transfer deals. Its got Vencky's written all over it.

Stolen from facebook

To the tune of 'the fresh Prince of Bel Air' :

In the heart of Govan, born n raised, in ra big hoose is where a spent most o ma days.

Chillin out, dodgin tax, shootin sum kafflics outside of ma school

When a a guy called Dave who was up to no good, started makin trouble in ma neighbourhood.

I got in a little bit of debt and the board got scared and said uncle Craig will save you he’s a millionaire !

I whistled for Craig n when he came near his pin stripe suit was fresh n he had a quiff in his hair.

If anything I could say that this guy was a player but a thought nah forget gis one pound n nah mare!

He pulled up to ra hoose about 7 or 8 and yelled to the tax man, go home, pay ya later.

Looked at his kingdom he was finally there , to liquidate the **** and answer the lords prayer.