Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Sounds like the SFA MUST impose sanctions on scumgers for taking their case to the court of session. All the possible sanctions sound pretty severe the least of them being suspension of scumgers license. That being said, the SFA reckoned that scumgers could still play in all national competitions without an FA license. Whather they will support now they are under FIFA's gaze is another matter.

no chance if teams without SFA licences can play in the SPL that contravenes their own laws and they would be kicked out of UEFA. No one in the SFA want that, This really is the end

Sounds like the SFA MUST impose sanctions on scumgers for taking their case to the court of session. All the possible sanctions sound pretty severe the least of them being suspension of scumgers license. That being said, the SFA reckoned that scumgers could still play in all national competitions without an FA license. Whather they will support now they are under FIFA's gaze is another matter.

I think it's game over for Ran*ers. Fifa are going to be the death of this club and (Duff and Phelps) have driven the final nail. BTC result will come out soon and Neil Doncaster is shiting himself (read his new quotes!).......Big brother thinks Neil has been a bit of a wank and will now tell him what to do. Ran*ers win will see them back at SFA for sanctions and with (hopefully) the BTC coming out next week ..what better opportunity to award the BIG sanction that the SFA declined in the first place to do them and Scottish football a favour.

no chance if teams without SFA licences can play in the SPL that contravenes their own laws and they would be kicked out of UEFA. No one in the SFA want that, This really is the end

That's what I thought however:

The club’s failure to submit audited accounts for last year by March 31 breaches the SFA’s club licensing criteria.

But yesterday SPL secretary Ian Blair insisted that would not block Rangers from competing in the elite division next season.

That’s despite Blair writing to member clubs nine months ago insisting a licence would be essential for any team taking part in the 2012-13 season.

That would make the Glasgow giants the only senior club in the country operating without a licence.

Discussions seeking to close that loophole for the future are ongoing but for now Blair insists he and his colleagues can’t insist their members meet even the minimum conditions stipulated by the SFA.

Blair said: “It’s not a requirement of the SPL for members to be in possession of a licence from the SFA.

“Whether clubs do or do not have that licence is not currently relevant to their participation in the SPL.

“Over the next couple of years there may be more of a joined-up approach to financial regulations and licensing.

“There is work going on behind the scenes with ourselves, the SFA and the Scottish Football League in order to establish a more unified policy.”

Scottish League sources confirmed Rangers would be allowed to enter next season’s League Cup without a licence.

The SFA also admitted they would be allowed to take part in their flagship competition, the Scottish Cup, even though their licensing laws suggest they could be kicked out of football.

And Under Article 35 it states: “Clubs failing to comply with the requirements of the Club Licensing Procedures shall be liable to a fine, to a suspension, to an expulsion, or such other sanctions as are provided for in the Judicial Panel Protocol.”

Shut those parasitical leeches down forever.

All they have done for 20 years is lie, cheat, steal, and abuse their position of power.

What a bunch of lowlifes.

P.S. My apologies to parasites and leeches for comparing them to Ran*ers.

The problem is the SFA and SPL's rulebooks never envisaged a club could attempt to cheat on the epic scale and for the length of time that RFC have been cheating for.

If St Mirren field 1 ineligible unused sub in a Scottish Cup game that is covered in the rule book, and we get a fine of £12k after an appeal. In subsequent years after a rule change clubs were thrown out the cup for the same offence.

But with RFC the problem is that the SPL and SFA never imagined a scenario where a club could evade paying £17m in NI and PAYE in one season, rack up debts of around £135m or more, field teams full of ineligible players in every league and cup match they play in for a decade or more and still expect to play in the SPL next season and be allowed to sign more players for next season so they can still have a chance of winning the SPL moments after telling their creditors that receiving a maximum of 9p in the £ is better than receiving the 0p in the £ they would get if they were liquidated.

Just seen a pic of Daily Record back page.......Backs up my post.....Rang*rs are dead....and Duff and Phelps fired the gun!...brilliant!

Is this the same Daily Record you were pillorying a few weeks back? Pretty sure i saw a Daily Record front page a while back with a headstone with RFC's name on it but that doesn't change the fact that if Ticketus and HMRC vote to accept the CVA which has been put to creditors then Rangers will be out of administration, and debt free before the season starts and possibly allowed to begin signing players again. By not paying NI & PAYE for a season, going in to administration getting a CVA agreed RFC could land on their feet and be better off financially than Celtic. The only way the Big Tax Case affects things is if RFC win creditors will get a maximum of 9p in the £ and if they lose then creditors could end up with 2p or less in the £.

The problem is the SFA and SPL's rulebooks never envisaged a club could attempt to cheat on the epic scale and for the length of time that RFC have been cheating for.

If St Mirren field 1 ineligible unused sub in a Scottish Cup game that is covered in the rule book, and we get a fine of £12k after an appeal. In subsequent years after a rule change clubs were thrown out the cup for the same offence.

But with RFC the problem is that the SPL and SFA never imagined a scenario where a club could evade paying £17m in NI and PAYE in one season, rack up debts of around £135m or more, field teams full of ineligible players in every league and cup match they play in for a decade or more and still expect to play in the SPL next season and be allowed to sign more players for next season so they can still have a chance of winning the SPL moments after telling their creditors that receiving a maximum of 9p in the £ is better than receiving the 0p in the £ they would get if they were liquidated.

Re your last paragraph, these allegations are still being investigated and when found to be true should bring their oen sanctions. The sanctions that have been put back to the SFA are for bringing the game into disrepute. Would a 12 month suspension from the SFA be sufficient, they wouldn't be able to register any players and I also think they wouldn't be able to play in any official dometic competition.

Is this the same Daily Record you were pillorying a few weeks back? Pretty sure i saw a Daily Record front page a while back with a headstone with RFC's name on it but that doesn't change the fact that if Ticketus and HMRC vote to accept the CVA which has been put to creditors then Rangers will be out of administration, and debt free before the season starts and possibly allowed to begin signing players again. By not paying NI & PAYE for a season, going in to administration getting a CVA agreed RFC could land on their feet and be better off financially than Celtic. The only way the Big Tax Case affects things is if RFC win creditors will get a maximum of 9p in the £ and if they lose then creditors could end up with 2p or less in the £.

Come on, dibble - that CVA genuinely isnae worth the bytes it has has been written on! There's no chance of it passing muster.

Even amateurs like me can understand it's full of omissions and imponderables.

It is shite.

CVA...no.....Newco...SPL.....no........3rd division ???....maybe Ran*rs or Spartans...... SFA to decidethumbup2.gif The battle is over buy your season tickets now!

What happened to all your mad rants about your expertise in matters of administration and how scumgers would definitely be in the SPL next season ya trumpet. bangin.gif

Never said it before with any confidence and I still find it strange to accept ....but this is it !......Ran*ers are dead as we know them.....They will come back from the 3rd div under a new name but the club we know as Ran*ers is dead. And Duff and Phelps sealed their fate.....brilliant!

Have you been ignoring my posts, then?

What happened to all your mad rants about your expertise in matters of administration and how scumgers would definitely be in the SPL next season ya trumpet. bangin.gif

How about all your mad rants about this subject being of absolutely no interest to saints fans and what happens to Rongers being of no relevance to St Mirren FC?

Come on, dibble - that CVA genuinely isnae worth the bytes it has has been written on! There's no chance of it passing muster.

Even amateurs like me can understand it's full of omissions and imponderables.

It is shite.

That appeared to be the view of the expert on Newsnight last night. The counter argument from some Lahndaner was that scumgers were like RBOS, to big not to save. It was B&W facts versus soundbites again.

I got a wee bit excited when it was announced that they were going to the court of session. We now have a very exciting catch22 situation with external pressure going to be applied to the SFA.

All this on the same day as the CVA which revealed the D&P rates and their £5Million bill. I do feel sorry for the businesses that have been listed on the CVA.....damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. The number of Murray companies on the list tells its own story about what went wrong there. Most of his business appear to have had at least a 50% cross charged dodgy revenue system. Murray Holding provide the cash strung through all the business to boost their revenue numbers. They all became interdependent making it a house of cards that the banks couldn't topple one business without the rest collapsing.

I think the glasgow dodgers are now dead. I cant see the CVA being accepted. The appeal against the SFA signing ban has only guaranteed FIFA interest in what's happening. They're looking good for liquidation and/or being kicked out of the SFA.

I've accepted that they will come back as a newco. That was always going to happen. Now that FIFA's pissed off, the SFA are pissed off, and several of the clubs are getting more and more pissed off, I think the odds of the newco getting straight into the SPL are now shifting against them.

Goodbye you scummy, cheating bigots. Rest In Misery.

"If you look after the sport the money will follow you, if you look after the money you'll kill the sport.''

Great qute at the end. The tide is now turning and ready to drag them under

"If you look after the sport the money will follow you, if you look after the money you'll kill the sport.''

Great qute at the end. The tide is now turning and ready to drag them under

Its a great quote and one I hope the 11 other clubs bear in mind when dealing with Rongers.

I think Rangers will be in SPL next season - the punishment albeit for what it was , is the 10 pt deduction they have had.

Thats it , no more to add.

Cant see them being demoted or expelled.

The fine which they have no money to pay & 10 pt loss was it it seems.

The European ban was a seperate issue , but Scottish authorities seem to have done all they wish to do ( albeit badly) thumbdown.gif