Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Was the case not due to be heard by the appeal panel again today ?

I thought they were meeting to impliment new sanctions today ? Of course Rangers will decide if they are suitable as usual but if not today when is new date ?

Didn't the court give rongers and the SFA 3 weeks to decide whether to appeal ?

Besides it look slike Charlie might decide to accept the signing ban http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/105425-rangers-crisis-green-cannot-rule-out-accepting-sfa-signing-ban/

and he could be starting to pave the way with the fans for a newco http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18373399

but at least one chairman has stated this could be difficult for them http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18365480

I may well be naughty but i'm not an Airport Cabbie.

Even i widnae have the brassneck to charge a couple SIXTEEN f**kIN QUID to go from the Airport to the Southern General Hospital which happened last week.

I took the couple back to the Airport and the fare metered at an acceptable £7.40.

What size was the (ahem) tip

It seems that the new CEO of Rangers, (his words, not mine), is already displaying the Rangers' mentality in thinking that they are above the law and can influence the taxman,

Green has urged fans to exert political pressure to ensure the tax authority accepts the reduced payments on offer.

"Fans should be urging their politicians to apply some pressure so that the CVA is accepted," he said.

And so the arrogance continues.

I may well be naughty but i'm not an Airport Cabbie.

Even i widnae have the brassneck to charge a couple SIXTEEN f**kIN QUID to go from the Airport to the Southern General Hospital which happened last week.

I took the couple back to the Airport and the fare metered at an acceptable £7.40.

You should take it up with the cooncil who set the tariffs. BTW, are you PH or a real taxi?whistling.gif

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

What a kicking that Aberdeen guy gave scumgers on Radio Scotland today. I guess we know which way they'll be voting on newco. By the way he reckoned that only 300 cancelled season tickets was equal to the value of rongers in the SPL..

What a kicking that Aberdeen guy gave scumgers on Radio Scotland today. I guess we know which way they'll be voting on newco. By the way he reckoned that only 300 cancelled season tickets was equal to the value of rongers in the SPL..

Heard a wee bit of an interview with Dave King as well...he's dodgy as well; however he was pretty much spot on regarding Green being up to exactly the same nonsense as Whyte. Thompson of the arabs interview was also on sinking the boot in.

Yeh , I listened to that. To me it sounds like Green wont make a blind bit of difference , no more than Whyte , at any rate. Sounded like King is pissed off with the situation but he did make it clear that only someone with substantial backing could save derHun now. .

I think we will see on Thursday that the current bid will be rejected by either HMRC or both parties. .

I still think that the 3rd division is their only hope , if they are lucky. .

Apparently under SPL rules scumgers will be able to sign players before being out of administration. Looks like wee Gatusso could get his wish this month. However, it does look like the BBC are being a wee bit naught when you read the article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18385024

If I was a creditor , I would be saying "Hang on a minute , if you reckon you have £10m guaranteed & claim another £20m is on its way , then throw that into the pot to pay us back"

Seems they are operating as normal regardless of what is going on around them. The CVA looks like it`ll be approved according to them , they are in talks about players/budgets , they do NOT fear the SPL or SFA - Rangers are deciding their own fate/punishment , business as usual according to them.

Beggars belief !

Edited by whydowebother

Apparently under SPL rules scumgers will be able to sign players before being out of administration. Looks like wee Gatusso could get his wish this month. However, it does look like the BBC are being a wee bit naught when you read the article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18385024

But isn't it the SFA regulations that stop them registering players while they're in administration.

But isn't it the SFA regulations that stop them registering players while they're in administration.

NO club are allowed to sign players while in admistration as a rule , however & heres the thing there are* circumstances* where it would be sanctioned.

Its simply astonishing how badly handled this has been , bottom line is - the ONLY punishment that will be acceptable is the one Rangers agree to , as anything else will be appealed & they usually get there way.

I think as I have said from the start , Rangers will be functioning as normal or as close to normal in SPL next season as that is how it looks to me.

I hope I am wrong.

It beggars belief that Green is making outlandish claims about the players they are going to sign and the amount of money they'll be splashing once the CVA/newco is out of the way.

Stephen Thompson at Utd was right. There's no humility or remorse at all and all Green is doing is waving his dick in people's faces to appease the Rangers fans who don't trust him.

If I was owed £20 million by Rangers and suffered threats, unrelenting pressure and bullying from them and their fans, and at the same time heard Green talking about being able to supply £30 million for players I'd sink their CVA and force a sale through my own liquidators.

Green seems strategically unaware and tbh I think he's confusing "straight talking no-nonsense Yorkshire macho bravado bullshit" with rank stupidity.

The man has no money - he's borrowing what he has got and hoping to hawk more shirts in China to pay it off.

I can't see the CVA being accepted at 8p in the pound when he's talking publicly about hidden funds.

The NewCo won't have enough money to compete.

I think Rangers as we knew them are finished.

Guest somner9

No they haven't, yet.

but they intend to, and ticketus will follow suit now to save face. Might even be worth £10 a month to the cic just to be able to tell them to "away and lie in yer creditors pish, ya thieving cheating bastards ye"

scumgers are f"k'd...the ongoing saga with D&P..Miller, and now Greeen is nothing more than an exercise in squeezing every last drop of cash out of the dying resources. D&P are ramping up a £25Million bill in prolonging the death. Its now vultures picking over the bones. 3rd division football will be a big result for them.

Guest somner9

scumgers are f"k'd...the ongoing saga with D&P..Miller, and now Greeen is nothing more than an exercise in squeezing every last drop of cash out of the dying resources. D&P are ramping up a £25Million bill in prolonging the death. Its now vultures picking over the bones. 3rd division football will be a big result for them.

whats that D-reem used to sing "Things can only get better"

meanwhile at Ipox the Pa blats out the dire straits classic "money for NOTHING"