Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Guest somner9

If Charles Green's on the telly later check out the front of his suit troosers (That light grey choice is indeed brave for a man of advancing years) there'll be one very large dark patch that's only going to get bigger as he sees the money he's commited to: following the rest of the money swished around at ibrox seeping down the urinal

The Administrators are still suggesting that Green can buy the grounds for a fraction of their worth stiffing the taxpayer out of millions. At the end of the day HMRC will get F'all out of Whyte and Murray so surely the assets THEY owned should be auctioned off piecemeal to the highest bidder to maximise the return. Anything less is criminal AFAIC.

Some quotes in the story now :D

Some Rangers fans are unreal, huy in my work is in shock :lol

What else did they really expect?

bye1.gif

It is like when you have a close friend or relative who is terminally ill. It is still a shock when they die. To others it is not a shock.

I genuinely have sympathy for the genuine supporters of Rangers.

It is like when you have a close friend or relative who is terminally ill. It is still a shock when they die. To others it is not a shock.

I genuinely have sympathy for the genuine supporters of Rangers.

BOOOO!

It's like you have a disgusting violent ganster neighbour who gets aids and dies in agony.

I have no sympathy the genuinely vile supporters of Rangers

Edited by insaintee

BOOOO!

It's like you have a disgusting violent ganster neighbour who gets aids and dies in agony.

Now, now no need to stoop to their level.

Have you ever had a terminally ill friend relative. If you have I am sure you would still be in shock when they pass away? This is how Rangers fans feel right now.

Meanwhile we don't understand why they are in shock.

Leave them to mourn respectfully.

I'd like to hear from our resident CVA expert reborn saint before I crack open the champagne. He was pretty confident about the CVA being accepted was he not? whistling.gif

Still a wee bit early, the fat lady hasn't started to sing but they are setting up the stage for her right now.

Very big day on Friday now....SPL AGM........there's a lot going on there. The SPL clubs will be voting on the voting structure. If scumgers are in liquidation does that mean their vote has gone.....the change in voting structure is the BIG prize here as that will weaken bhigot fc.

Guest somner9

I'd like to hear from our resident CVA expert reborn saint before I crack open the champagne. He was pretty confident about the CVA being accepted was he not? whistling.gif

Always said it would be liquidation, and I did say a deal would have been done to allow them back into the spl as a newco.

Now that is far from certain, the administrators rubbed many up the wrong way by going to the courts in the full knowledge that it could affect all scottish football. They gambled on the SFa backing down, but have put themselves as a result, potentially facing a heavier punishment. (suspension, licence revoked)

The admin and RFFF have harangued every scottish club that dared speak out threatening them with boycott etc. Can't see many rushing to vote them back in now? they need eight to vote them back, they can't vote them selves that means eight other spl clubs. tricky!

now that liquiddators have been appointed, they have the power to review and change any deal/trading set up by Administration, as well as the powers to investiagte all previous dealings. they also have the power to decide what constitutes a proper fee for the assets of the company.

In short all that Green, Whyte and duff & phelps have agreed will most likely be torn up and renegotiated. The incoming team (BDO) will not want to be tarnisehd with the same brush Duff & Phelps have been. Seriously can't see them being sorted now for the new season. which will get the sfa/spl off the hook and they can punish them anyway as by default their stuffed by HMRC

You also have to remember that a newco has to be a member of the SFA. While the newco would not have the punishment for bring the game into disrepute, it would stil be "associated" with the old club and would have to rely on the good will of the SFA to get a license. Good luck on that boys

Guest somner9

You also have to remember that a newco has to be a member of the SFA. While the newco would not have the punishment for bring the game into disrepute, it would stil be "associated" with the old club and would have to rely on the good will of the SFA to get a license. Good luck on that boys

Oh happy days are here again....clap.gif

BOOOO!

Nah, it's like having a disgusting violent gangster neighbour who dies of aids right enough - but I would still have sympathy for the wife and kids he left behind.

There's a lot of genuine and decent Rangers supporters out there who played no part in any of this other than to buy tickets and season tickets, spend fortunes on strips, and who paid out for merchandising and all manner of other branded tat. I have sympathy for those guys just as I sympathised with the fans of Clydebank, Gretna or of Airdrieonians.

However that sympathy and respect won't stop me donning my brogues and going out for a little dance on their grave later.

Nah, it's like having a disgusting violent gangster neighbour who dies of aids right enough - but I would still have sympathy for the wife and kids he left behind.

There's a lot of genuine and decent Rangers supporters out there who played no part in any of this other than to buy tickets and season tickets, spend fortunes on strips, and who paid out for merchandising and all manner of other branded tat. I have sympathy for those guys just as I sympathised with the fans of Clydebank, Gretna or of Airdrieonians.

However that sympathy and respect won't stop me donning my brogues and going out for a little dance on their grave later.

For the wife and kids yes but for the rest of his gangster crew no. But in some ways I think you'd be saying their better of without the scum. Yes there are some decent fans out there (my son and father-in-law) so I will respect their grief and won't be sending them taxts and emails. But I won't be pretending to be sad either

I dont have any sympathy for any rangers fans, even the decent 1's, how does the saying go "fly with the crows, get shot with the crows".

I'll even toast a chilled bottle of corona in the air tonight because im thinking about them all, GET IT RIGHT f**kIN UP YOU'S! :)

Guest somner9

Sung to "No More Heroes - the Stranglers"

Whatever happened to Amoruso?

Willie Henderson?

Or Kai Johansen???

Whatever happened to "ra peepul"???

No More Pee-pul anymore

No More Pee-pul anymore

No More Pee-pul anymore

Don't get too excited yet, folks. These b*stards still have a lot of friends in high places. We really need the powers that be and the SPL chairmen to grow a set and slap the tax dodgers down heavily. They need to be suitably punished and that punishment needs to hurt like hell. The thought of them breezing back in to the SPL with a 'don't do it again, there's a good boy!' gets me riled up. Best case would be their total demise, but realistically that ain't going to happen. A spell in Division 3 and having to claw their way back out while under a transfer and European embargo and prize money reductions would do me fine.