Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

This has a lot more entertainment value in it. For one thing Whyte still has a floating charge on Ibrox and Murry parlk (expect court action) and if Green claims that new co are Rangers FC then Ticketus can claim they are owed the tickets. SFA newco and Agents arguing about registration. SFA and SPL votes on expulsion etc. New arguments about shirt sales and catering This will go on and on.

I see the CVA has been officially rejected this am. Can someone more informed than I am answer why it seems to be a given that a newco can simply 'have' the assets of the oldco. Surely in a liquidation the assets would be sold to the highest bidder in order to satisfy the creditors.

I see the CVA has been officially rejected this am. Can someone more informed than I am answer why it seems to be a given that a newco can simply 'have' the assets of the oldco. Surely in a liquidation the assets would be sold to the highest bidder in order to satisfy the creditors.

I strongly suspect BDO will find a way to veto that. scumgers assets are worth more than £5.5Million. However, Green staying invovled longer might not be a bad thing as he is clearly another Craig Whyte in the making.

The CVA meeting has only succeeded in winding up the scumgers fans even more. Apparently the meeting was opened and they were asked to vote. No vote recorded and the shareholders formally informed that their shares were now worthless. Charles Green never even bothered to turn up at the meeting. There was interview after interview with people leaving ipox and every one of them was raging. Green being the main target of abuse and Fat Sally getting quite a lot of support from them. None of them had anything positive to say about scumgers prospects for the future.

This only gets better! Lets see Walter and Greene have a square go over who get scumgers. My money's on Greene, He looks like he's got a flickknife in his coat pocket. Seriously if these two (and who knows who else is going to reemerge) get down to it this could run for ages. No way will the scum be out of Admin in time for the new season. And No way will the new co be in a position to apply for SPL membership. Walter who would have thought you'd be the one to finally kill them

I'm sure I read somewhere that the liquidators can challenge it in court on behalf of creditors if they consider that more money could be raised by selling on the open market. Watty's bid obviously shows more money can be raised so all it would need is a creditor to go the liquidators to challenge the sale. With a bit of luck the blue knights will chuck in a bid and really muddy things up to the extent that when the SPL are asking clubs to ensure they can fulfil next season's fixtures they are still arguing.

Because we live in a totally corrupt Putocracy, where the job of courts is to stuff cash in rich mens trousers.

Why not just kick the cnuts out and then change all of the stuff Bill lists as demands:

Agree to change the league’s voting system from the current 11-1 needed to pass all votes to a fairer 8-4, the single move that would do more than any other to break the Old Firm’s stranglehold.

Agree to an even split of all commercial income on the basis it takes two teams to make a game, not just one of the big two and a makeweight.

Agree to all gate money being divided 50-50. It’s no coincidence that since home teams were allowed to keep the lot, the gap between Rangers, Celtic and the rest has turned into a chasm.

Agree to a league of either 16 or 18 teams. Never mind the fact it means two fewer Old Firm games, fans and players alike are sick and tired of the same Groundhog Day fixtures coming round every 11 weeks.

Agree to two down, two up and a play-off between third bottom and third of the second tier.

Agree to the withdrawal of stadium licences for any club whose fans persistently sing abusive, racist or sectarian chants.

Agree to take part in serious talks aimed at uniting the three bodies running the professional game into one within two years.

when I open it the options are whited out. I cant see which is yes and which is no. Will try a again at home with my own computer. (has a better browser than this work lap top). I was guessing that no was the bottom button but did not dare vote incase it was the other way round.

Why not just kick the cnuts out and then change all of the stuff Bill lists as demands:

Agree to change the league’s voting system from the current 11-1 needed to pass all votes to a fairer 8-4, the single move that would do more than any other to break the Old Firm’s stranglehold.

Agree to an even split of all commercial income on the basis it takes two teams to make a game, not just one of the big two and a makeweight.

Agree to all gate money being divided 50-50. It’s no coincidence that since home teams were allowed to keep the lot, the gap between Rangers, Celtic and the rest has turned into a chasm.

Agree to a league of either 16 or 18 teams. Never mind the fact it means two fewer Old Firm games, fans and players alike are sick and tired of the same Groundhog Day fixtures coming round every 11 weeks.

Agree to two down, two up and a play-off between third bottom and third of the second tier.

Agree to the withdrawal of stadium licences for any club whose fans persistently sing abusive, racist or sectarian chants.

Agree to take part in serious talks aimed at uniting the three bodies running the professional game into one within two years.

IF the SPL chairmen were to go down the route of negotiating, I'd like to see the votes on changing the 11-1, reconstruction etc taking place before the newco vote. Once a cheating bastard always a cheating bastard.

The real concern I think is they will still be in SPL next season.

I hope I am wrong , will they get 8 votes they need ?

One of the papers yesterday said it would only take 4 votes to keep them in. I suppose it depends on how the question is phrased:

Should a newco be admitted to the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass

Should a newco be expelled from the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass

One of the papers yesterday said it would only take 4 votes to keep them in. I suppose it depends on how the question is phrased:

Should a newco be admitted to the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass

Should a newco be expelled from the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass

My understanding os they need 8 clubs to say yes , only 4 to say no for them to be demoted.?