Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Do you think they'll even be able to apply looks like the might have no players and Green and Smith squaring up like two bald men fighting over a comb

I think when transfer window kicks in , it will only take one of their better players to go & other agents to nudge their players & then it will commence.

I dont see many rushing out the door until the Newco / SPL vote has taken place in just over 2 weeks time early July.

They believe there are enough votes to keep them in SPL unsure.png

Its been messy , but will be good for all once it has been finalised , seems though Green will have a short tenure , he done the dirty work so now the coast is a bit clearer for him to cash in.

Div 3 has to be the outcome , surely ?

I think when transfer window kicks in , it will only take one of their better players to go & other agents to nudge their players & then it will commence.

I dont see many rushing out the door until the Newco / SPL vote has taken place in just over 2 weeks time early July.

They believe there are enough votes to keep them in SPL unsure.png

Its been messy , but will be good for all once it has been finalised , seems though Green will have a short tenure , he done the dirty work so now the coast is a bit clearer for him to cash in.

Div 3 has to be the outcome , surely ?

Do they need to wait on the transfer window ? The contracts were with oldco so no longer exist, expect to see some players walk away as free agents. The only thing that might stop some higher earning players leaving is Smith taking over but that would leave the players in a position where they have effectively been employed by the newco so accepted the transfer of contract.

My understanding os they need 8 clubs to say yes , only 4 to say no for them to be demoted.?

I wouldn't put it past donkeymaster to try and rig the question so the minimum votes would pass the resolution.

Maybe if the CiC is succesful we should attempt to have an SPL vote of confidence in him he only seems to care about 2 clubs in Scotland and has continually ignored the comments and thoughts of the paying customers.

One of the papers yesterday said it would only take 4 votes to keep them in. I suppose it depends on how the question is phrased:

Should a newco be admitted to the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass

Should a newco be expelled from the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass

The thing is you can't ask the question,Should a newco be expelled from the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass. How can you expel a club that isn't a member of the SPL.

The thing is you can't ask the question,Should a newco be expelled from the SPL ? 8 votes needed to pass. How can you expel a club that isn't a member of the SPL.

They won't ask the question about expeling a newco, it was only an example of how a question can be phrased in a different way to make it easier to get the answer wanted. I'm pretty certain donkeymaster will be considering how best to phrase the question to try and get what he sees as a positive result.

They won't ask the question about expeling a newco, it was only an example of how a question can be phrased in a different way to make it easier to get the answer wanted. I'm pretty certain donkeymaster will be considering how best to phrase the question to try and get what he sees as a positive result.

Yes, I see the point you are making. I used to be of the opinion that Rangers would be voted back in. However the longer its gone on the more and more they have p*ssed everyone off. I think most clubs will boot them out the league.

I think this will play out the way I suggested it should do months back. I think we'll see a move to two divisions 20/22. Newco will join in Division 2 and aim for promotion in one year. After the first year a proper league pyramid will be brought in to appease the likes of Spartans, Clydebank etc and everyone is happy.

I think this will play out the way I suggested it should do months back. I think we'll see a move to two divisions 20/22. Newco will join in Division 2 and aim for promotion in one year. After the first year a proper league pyramid will be brought in to appease the likes of Spartans, Clydebank etc and everyone is happy.

In that circumstance the newco should be banned from being promoted for a minimum of 3 years.

But that won't suit Sky who allegedly must have 4 OF games as season, but then as the OF is now just old there can't be 4 of games per season.

But that won't suit Sky who allegedly must have 4 OF games as season, but then as the OF is now just old there can't be 4 of games per season.

Apparently thats not true although there does appear to be a stipulation about them being in the same league. Yorkston was on the radio yesterday banging on about SPL TV again so there must be a renegotiation about to happen but I think Sky would be ok with coverage of the two divisions for one year then getting back to normal.

Just as the Old Firm wanted to play in England, fans have been calling for a larger league. I think this is the common sense solution

I still don't see why a vote is required.

From the Scottish FA mandatory criteria which declares that the following criteria are mandatory for any club to be eligible for a Club Licence Award. The distinctions between SPL, SFL and SHFL criteria are highlighted.

SPL rules state that, and I quote from criteria 8.1.1.,

Each club shall be required to provide a copy of its audited annual financial statements prepared according to the Companies Act 1985 and relevant accounting standards (UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice). Audited financial statements shall include the auditor’s report.

How can a club which did not exist until last week have an audited annual statement?

Surely this excludes them from Scottish professional football altogether.

Apparently thats not true although there does appear to be a stipulation about them being in the same league. Yorkston was on the radio yesterday banging on about SPL TV again so there must be a renegotiation about to happen but I think Sky would be ok with coverage of the two divisions for one year then getting back to normal.

Just as the Old Firm wanted to play in England, fans have been calling for a larger league. I think this is the common sense solution

Their is no old firm, Green has admitted it is a new club (although he is also insisting the history is intact) therefore they are not in the same league, one club is in the SPL while the other will soon no longer exist.

Common sense and **** fans don't go together, for 4 months they've been blaming and threatening everyone but the people who caused their vile institution to be liquidated - themselves and the people who ran it for the last 10 years. IF there was to be a concession given to keep them in the league then I would be demanding the following from them:

1/ They decide if it's a totally new club or an extension of the old club. If it's an extension of the old club, they get to keep all the history good and bad and accept the results of any investigations into that history and any punishments that come from it.

2/ They are put on probationary membership for 10 years, during that time any action from the club, an official or supporters that brings into disrepute (including sectarian abuse and bigotry or any talk of moving to another league) means termination of their membership.

3/ They put out a full, unreserved, public apology for their past misdeeds and acceptance that the problems they have experienced have not been caused by the SFA, SPL, SFL or any conspiracy against them but solely by their own financial mismanagement and greed.They should have to apologise for the lynch mob mentality stirred up by McCoist and Jardine amongst others and the threats that have been made during the last 4 months as a result of those actions.

4/ 50% of their income during the 10 years probationary period has to be given to organisations such as Nil by Mouth.

5/ Their financial accounts to be independently audited by SFA appointed auditors every six months.

6/ An initial reduction of 35 points to be reduced each year, over a 7 year period, by 5 points.

7/ Payment of any transfer fees during the probationary period to be paid to the selling club in full before registration of any player.

8/ The vote on voting and any other vote regarding restructuring etc is taken before the vote on who to transfer the share to.

Their is no old firm, Green has admitted it is a new club (although he is also insisting the history is intact) therefore they are not in the same league, one club is in the SPL while the other will soon no longer exist.

Common sense and **** fans don't go together, for 4 months they've been blaming and threatening everyone but the people who caused their vile institution to be liquidated - themselves and the people who ran it for the last 10 years. IF there was to be a concession given to keep them in the league then I would be demanding the following from them:

1/ They decide if it's a totally new club or an extension of the old club. If it's an extension of the old club, they get to keep all the history good and bad and accept the results of any investigations into that history and any punishments that come from it.

2/ They are put on probationary membership for 10 years, during that time any action from the club, an official or supporters that brings into disrepute (including sectarian abuse and bigotry or any talk of moving to another league) means termination of their membership.

3/ They put out a full, unreserved, public apology for their past misdeeds and acceptance that the problems they have experienced have not been caused by the SFA, SPL, SFL or any conspiracy against them but solely by their own financial mismanagement and greed.They should have to apologise for the lynch mob mentality stirred up by McCoist and Jardine amongst others and the threats that have been made during the last 4 months as a result of those actions.

4/ 50% of their income during the 10 years probationary period has to be given to organisations such as Nil by Mouth.

5/ Their financial accounts to be independently audited by SFA appointed auditors every six months.

6/ An initial reduction of 35 points to be reduced each year, over a 7 year period, by 5 points.

7/ Payment of any transfer fees during the probationary period to be paid to the selling club in full before registration of any player.

8/ The vote on voting and any other vote regarding restructuring etc is taken before the vote on who to transfer the share to.

Common sense and any football club fan doesn't usually go together.

Look, if you have a new league structure - two enlarged divisions, a pyramid structure, equal voting rights for all 42 teams, maybe even split gate money and TV revenue and sponsorship money split more fairly amongst all 42 clubs, surely we get exactly the kind of football league we've all been demanding for years. "The Rangers" would be starting again from the bottom, their European ban will still be in place, there could still be a requirement for them to pay all football related debts from the old club and possibly still a transfer embargo and banning from the Scottish Cup - maybe even for a number of years.

I could back that sort of common sense solution which could be advantageous for the whole of Scottish Football.

Common sense and any football club fan doesn't usually go together.

Look, if you have a new league structure - two enlarged divisions, a pyramid structure, equal voting rights for all 42 teams, maybe even split gate money and TV revenue and sponsorship money split more fairly amongst all 42 clubs, surely we get exactly the kind of football league we've all been demanding for years. "The Rangers" would be starting again from the bottom, their European ban will still be in place, there could still be a requirement for them to pay all football related debts from the old club and possibly still a transfer embargo and banning from the Scottish Cup - maybe even for a number of years.

I could back that sort of common sense solution which could be advantageous for the whole of Scottish Football.

I couldn't, all of the above changes could be done without Sevco. That is not common sense that is basically condoning cheating, threatening behaviour. There has to be an apology from Sevco and an admission that it was the old club and no-one else who caused their own demise otherwise we will be back down this road in a few years once the big spending starts again and if they want to keep their history they should have to take any punishments from the ongoing investigations, of course if they ditch the history they wouldn't have to take any punishment.

Sevco need Scottish football more than Scottish football needs them, they have to be the ones to back down from their arrogant 'do you know who we are' stance and seek conciliation. Scottish football has a chance to say if you want to play, you play by the same rules as the rest of us and if any of the things that made you vile in the past resurface then you're out.

I couldn't, all of the above changes could be done without Sevco. That is not common sense that is basically condoning cheating, threatening behaviour. There has to be an apology from Sevco and an admission that it was the old club and no-one else who caused their own demise otherwise we will be back down this road in a few years once the big spending starts again and if they want to keep their history they should have to take any punishments from the ongoing investigations, of course if they ditch the history they wouldn't have to take any punishment.

Sevco need Scottish football more than Scottish football needs them, they have to be the ones to back down from their arrogant 'do you know who we are' stance and seek conciliation. Scottish football has a chance to say if you want to play, you play by the same rules as the rest of us and if any of the things that made you vile in the past resurface then you're out.

appologies for being on my hols in portugal over the past week but wtf is SEVCO, also sally mcmoist was in portugal and flying back here now and then to attend meetings, he has been seen regularly flying out from prestwick to faro airport and back again on ryanair flights - methinks he has a wee hideaway in vilamoura portugal as he was seen in pub/restaurants there this week with his children, and i saw him myself at prestwick as he came off the faro flight that i was getting on

appologies for being on my hols in portugal over the past week but wtf is SEVCO, also sally mcmoist was in portugal and flying back here now and then to attend meetings, he has been seen regularly flying out from prestwick to faro airport and back again on ryanair flights - methinks he has a wee hideaway in vilamoura portugal as he was seen in pub/restaurants there this week with his children, and i saw him myself at prestwick as he came off the faro flight that i was getting on

Sevco is the company that bought the assets of the soon to be liquidated rangers tax evading fc.

Within hours McCoist announced he was going to walk away as he had disovered Charlie Green was allegedly going to sack him and then King Walter rode in on his not so white horse and demanded that Green sell the assets to him and his consortium after supposedly seeing a friend in tears at what had happened to the peepul. Since then McCoist has said he doesn't do walking away and will stay. Green has said that this is a new club but their history has existed for 140 years. The SFA has announced they will push forward plans to merge the 2 league bodies and the SPL fixtures list due tomorrow will show 'club 12'. No doubt McGregor and a few of his team mates will now say they will definitely stay with the newco as this club 12 sounds like it could be some tasty lap dancing club.

In other news it looks like McCoist is going to have SFA charges brought against him for his demands for transparency over the judicial panel http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/327062 about have way down is the lines 'McCoist broke off his holiday, not for the first time, to reassure fans that he will be at Ibrox for the foreseeable future and to deal with business for the stricken club.

Ironically, that came as it was disclosed that the SFA are going to charge him over his outburst in April when he demanded to know the names of the members of the SFA’s Independent Judicial Panel'

Sevco is the company that bought the assets of the soon to be liquidated rangers tax evading fc.

Within hours McCoist announced he was going to walk away as he had disovered Charlie Green was allegedly going to sack him and then King Walter rode in on his not so white horse and demanded that Green sell the assets to him and his consortium after supposedly seeing a friend in tears at what had happened to the peepul. Since then McCoist has said he doesn't do walking away and will stay. Green has said that this is a new club but their history has existed for 140 years. The SFA has announced they will push forward plans to merge the 2 league bodies and the SPL fixtures list due tomorrow will show 'club 12'. No doubt McGregor and a few of his team mates will now say they will definitely stay with the newco as this club 12 sounds like it could be some tasty lap dancing club.

In other news it looks like McCoist is going to have SFA charges brought against him for his demands for transparency over the judicial panel http://www.express.c...sts/view/327062 about have way down is the lines 'McCoist broke off his holiday, not for the first time, to reassure fans that he will be at Ibrox for the foreseeable future and to deal with business for the stricken club.

Ironically, that came as it was disclosed that the SFA are going to charge him over his outburst in April when he demanded to know the names of the members of the SFA’s Independent Judicial Panel'

thanks that brought me up to speed, and some of it i have already noted since friday, it's a laugh out loud moment from walter isn't it, "i wasn't bothered until i saw my mate crying" so you're not concerned for rangers walt, just don't want to see grown men cry, ffs why do that blue lot swallow this pish, it's been a carve up from start to finish, whyte and green have been flung in there to take flak and get the dirty work done and have some cash rest in their accounts to earn interest from, they probably have to pay some of what they earn back to help the saviour - w smith - and his band of helpers , who apparently need to see tears from a bluenose before they will ride to the rescue

Yeah you cant just not do things that are good for Scottish football in case they are also good for newcum.

Actually that makes me sound like the killie chairman

It's the point though isn't it. Fans have been calling for change for years. They want a larger top flight, they want a greater share out of the revenue, they want a fairer voting system, they want a pyramid system and they want league play offs if all the fans polls from the past couple of years are to be believed. So why not go for it? If the SFA is saying that by uniting the two league bodies we can have all that then isn't that something we should all get behind. The fact that it helps "The Rangers" by reducing the number of leagues should be incidental - Rangers (if admitted) would still be starting from the bottom up, but in a much better, much fairer league system.

None of that would mean that Rangers couldn't face further sanctions but Bud 77 has lost the plot if he's willing to turn his back on an opportunity to make the game far more appealing to football fans everywhere just because Charles Green hasn't apologised for David Murray's poor management of Rangers

thanks that brought me up to speed, and some of it i have already noted since friday, it's a laugh out loud moment from walter isn't it, "i wasn't bothered until i saw my mate crying" so you're not concerned for rangers walt, just don't want to see grown men cry, ffs why do that blue lot swallow this pish, it's been a carve up from start to finish, whyte and green have been flung in there to take flak and get the dirty work done and have some cash rest in their accounts to earn interest from, they probably have to pay some of what they earn back to help the saviour - w smith - and his band of helpers , who apparently need to see tears from a bluenose before they will ride to the rescue

Agreed, if Walt had any thought of keeping them alive why didn't he get a consortium together before Green and put together a reasonable CVA.

The biggest laugh will be Sevco playing amateur football and the thousands of supporters demanding they deserve better and they have to buy players so they can compete.

It's the point though isn't it. Fans have been calling for change for years. They want a larger top flight, they want a greater share out of the revenue, they want a fairer voting system, they want a pyramid system and they want league play offs if all the fans polls from the past couple of years are to be believed. So why not go for it? If the SFA is saying that by uniting the two league bodies we can have all that then isn't that something we should all get behind. The fact that it helps "The Rangers" by reducing the number of leagues should be incidental - Rangers (if admitted) would still be starting from the bottom up, but in a much better, much fairer league system.

None of that would mean that Rangers couldn't face further sanctions but Bud 77 has lost the plot if he's willing to turn his back on an opportunity to make the game far more appealing to football fans everywhere just because Charles Green hasn't apologised for David Murray's poor management of Rangers

The master of the understatement 'David Murrays poor management of Rangers'. All this through this saga we have heard how it was the actions of one man and how they have been punished enough. The actions of one man bought them nine league titles in a row, the actions of one man stirred up a lynch mob mentality towards the SFA judicial panel, the actions of one man threatened a total boycott of just about everyone and everything to do with Scottish football. Yet they still play the victims in this, who brought this on them ? Murray and Whyte's financial manouevering and the fans who demanded better and more expensive players than they could afford.

What punishments have they received ? A £160,000 fine that probably won't be paid now. The current transfer ban is a result of them going into administration as was the 10 point deduction. No European football is a result of them not fulfilling the criteria required. How did they benefit, numerous league titles, Scottish cup wins and league cup wins, glamorous european games that should have went to other clubs who played by the rules. Yes, if they want to keep their history the least Scottish football deserves is an acknowledgment that rongers were to blame and an apology for their past misdeeds.

The master of the understatement 'David Murrays poor management of Rangers'. All this through this saga we have heard how it was the actions of one man and how they have been punished enough. The actions of one man bought them nine league titles in a row, the actions of one man stirred up a lynch mob mentality towards the SFA judicial panel, the actions of one man threatened a total boycott of just about everyone and everything to do with Scottish football. Yet they still play the victims in this, who brought this on them ? Murray and Whyte's financial manouevering and the fans who demanded better and more expensive players than they could afford.

What punishments have they received ? A £160,000 fine that probably won't be paid now. The current transfer ban is a result of them going into administration as was the 10 point deduction. No European football is a result of them not fulfilling the criteria required. How did they benefit, numerous league titles, Scottish cup wins and league cup wins, glamorous european games that should have went to other clubs who played by the rules. Yes, if they want to keep their history the least Scottish football deserves is an acknowledgment that rongers were to blame and an apology for their past misdeeds.

Ok - I agree with the list of their crimes......but why should Charles Green apologise for them when he wasn't involved and you are going to demand that apology at the expense of a better, more fair and more equal league structure......seriously....?:rolleyes:

HMRC are reportedly going after Murray and Whyte. I've no doubt they'll also go after the 60 odd players who benefited from the EBT scheme. All COULD face prison terms. As for history that's in the eye of the beholder. No matter what the official records say there are Airdrie United fans who believe they were runners up in the Scottish Cup and that Alex McDonald managed them. I don't expect Rangers fans to be any different.

The reason Smith has waited until now is because none of his cowardly compatriots wanted to be the one's who placed them into liquidation.

Quite straightforwards freally.

The reason Smith has waited until now is because none of his cowardly compatriots wanted to be the one's who placed them into liquidation.

Quite straightforwards freally.

yes i know , that's why i said it was a carve up and green and whyte were plopped in to take the flak and then duck out with a few quid in their hip pockets