Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Ok - I agree with the list of their crimes......but why should Charles Green apologise for them when he wasn't involved and you are going to demand that apology at the expense of a better, more fair and more equal league structure......seriously....?rolleyes.gif

HMRC are reportedly going after Murray and Whyte. I've no doubt they'll also go after the 60 odd players who benefited from the EBT scheme. All COULD face prison terms. As for history that's in the eye of the beholder. No matter what the official records say there are Airdrie United fans who believe they were runners up in the Scottish Cup and that Alex McDonald managed them. I don't expect Rangers fans to be any different.

Rongers aren't needed to form a new league set up, it could probably be created easier if they were kicked out of football altogether. Sky have said they have no intention of walking away from Scottish football, the worst would be a re-negotiation of the deal but if the money is split differently it would be first and second that would lose most of it and if the league is set up tp be properly competitive it could rejuvenate supporters and eventually lead to a more attractive set up for sponsors and tv. It might mean some short term pain for long term gain.

And read the part about the apology properly. If they want to keep their history then they cannot pick and choose the parts they want to keep and should acknowledge the wrong doing and apologise for it as everyone will be watching and waiting for them to step out of line. If they don't want to apologise then Green should make it crystal clear that is an entirely new club starting from scratch. At the moment he's telling their fans that the history is intact and telling everyone else it is a new club. That suits his agenda, he keeps their fans onside but can claim to the SFA and SPL that any sanctions should be against the old club that no longer exists, He can't have his cake and eat it.

You going to share it with us?

if you wish big J, i went to my sons stag do in riga latvia and subsequently got pished on the friday and saturday,unfortunately on the sunday - the day we were due to fly home we went to the main hotel and although not drinking i was still in a happy mood and spent time chatting up young ladies mostly airline staff, when we went to check in a young lady greeted us at the door of the airport i smiled at her and gave a wink etc, and she immediately informed me i would not be flying that day even though there were others worse for the drink than me, she would not let me on the plane, i was informed by one of the other airline staff that normally i'd have been okay to get on as i wasn't really showing signs of being too drunk, but that airline staff were always on the lookout for the slightest reason to refuse you access to your flight because they can get you to buy another ticket for another flight and they can get a cut of this, or if the flight is overbooked you are an easy get out - without costing them any compensation

Rongers aren't needed to form a new league set up, it could probably be created easier if they were kicked out of football altogether. Sky have said they have no intention of walking away from Scottish football, the worst would be a re-negotiation of the deal but if the money is split differently it would be first and second that would lose most of it and if the league is set up tp be properly competitive it could rejuvenate supporters and eventually lead to a more attractive set up for sponsors and tv. It might mean some short term pain for long term gain.

And read the part about the apology properly. If they want to keep their history then they cannot pick and choose the parts they want to keep and should acknowledge the wrong doing and apologise for it as everyone will be watching and waiting for them to step out of line. If they don't want to apologise then Green should make it crystal clear that is an entirely new club starting from scratch. At the moment he's telling their fans that the history is intact and telling everyone else it is a new club. That suits his agenda, he keeps their fans onside but can claim to the SFA and SPL that any sanctions should be against the old club that no longer exists, He can't have his cake and eat it.

Ok last part first. There is one other club in Scottish Football currently that liquidated and reformed as a NewCo - Airdrie United. They've been around since 2002, ten years now. Have a wee look at the Airdrie United website....

We cannot forget the tremendous pride that a football club can give to a community - why should our 500 year old town lose the right to enjoy similar successes in future? Airdrieonians FC (1878 - 2002). Indeed, a club called "Airdrie" was playing around the time Queen's Park pioneered the game in Scotland. From September 23, 1922, until December 5, 1925, Airdrieonians were undefeated on their own ground - a record to remember with pride.

Airdrieonians FC played in four Scottish Cup Finals, winning the cup in 1924. In 1992/3 they played Sparta Prague in The European Cup Winners Cup - losing only 3-1 on aggregate.

More recently, they won the Bells Challenge Cup in both 2000 and 2001 and again in 2008, a considerable feat for a club that, at that time, was making more news from off-the-park activities.

The list of well-known ex- Airdrieonians FC players is so impressive that it would probably take our new Airdrie United FC another 100 years to emulate - Jock Ewart, Hughie Gallacher, Willie Russell, Bob McPhail, Jimmy Crapnell (9 caps - 1928-34), Bobby Flavell, Frank Brennan, Hughie Baird (53 goals in 1954/5), Ian Macmillan, Tommy Murray, Paul Jonquin (708 appearances 1962-79), Jim Black, Drew Jarvie, Derek Whiteford, Sandy Clark, John Martin (755 appearances 1980-99), Jimmy Sandison, David Fernandez, Owen Coyle and Sandy Stewart. The list can go on and on - let's hope the tradition can also.

So not only do they claim Airdrieonians honours as their own, they even claim Airdrieonians footballing legends as there own - and more they go back even further and claim the history of a third side - Airdrie - and have slotted them into the clubs history as well. Now I may have missed it but where is the evidence that for the past ten years you've posted on here demanding that Jim Ballentyne and the Airdrie United support apologise? I'm sure the posts must exist because if they don't that must surely make you a frothing at the mouth hypocrite with a bitterness and loathing of a football club that would challenge and possibly even eclipse their sectarian hate crimes. :rolleyes:

Secondly - league restructuring. Would it be easier with or without Rangers? Well running fixtures with uneven numbers of teams in the league is a fecking nightmare - I know that from experience so to make it easier you would have to admit a new member to the Scottish Leagues. Is it easier to admit Spartans with their small car park, single small stand seating 504 people, and grass terrace which would be deemed unsuitable for the Scottish League or is it easier to admit a club with access to a 50,000 all seater FIFA Category five stadium and it's own £multi million training facility? Which club do you think would be most able to draw up a better commercial argument for admission?

As for league reconstruction - it's what the fans have said they want. They want an expanded league with less repetition of fixtures. A 20/22 model works. Top flight clubs continue to play 38 games per season, second tier clubs get a bit extra in a 42 game season. Each club would have a vote in the running of the whole league, and a share in TV revenue and sponsorship money. The world of football would be much fairer - I don't see how anyone could argue with that or be against it. Unless of course you are again being a hypocrite and you don't care to share TV revenue and sponsorship with the likes of Morton, Raith Rovers, Dumbarton, Cowdenbeath, Livingston and Partick Thistle. If Rangers then happen to benefit by subsequently being admitted just one tier away from the top level so be it.

Ok last part first. There is one other club in Scottish Football currently that liquidated and reformed as a NewCo - Airdrie United. They've been around since 2002, ten years now. Have a wee look at the Airdrie United website....

So not only do they claim Airdrieonians honours as their own, they even claim Airdrieonians footballing legends as there own - and more they go back even further and claim the history of a third side - Airdrie - and have slotted them into the clubs history as well. Now I may have missed it but where is the evidence that for the past ten years you've posted on here demanding that Jim Ballentyne and the Airdrie United support apologise? I'm sure the posts must exist because if they don't that must surely make you a frothing at the mouth hypocrite with a bitterness and loathing of a football club that would challenge and possibly even eclipse their sectarian hate crimes. rolleyes.gif

Secondly - league restructuring. Would it be easier with or without Rangers? Well running fixtures with uneven numbers of teams in the league is a fecking nightmare - I know that from experience so to make it easier you would have to admit a new member to the Scottish Leagues. Is it easier to admit Spartans with their small car park, single small stand seating 504 people, and grass terrace which would be deemed unsuitable for the Scottish League or is it easier to admit a club with access to a 50,000 all seater FIFA Category five stadium and it's own £multi million training facility? Which club do you think would be most able to draw up a better commercial argument for admission?

As for league reconstruction - it's what the fans have said they want. They want an expanded league with less repetition of fixtures. A 20/22 model works. Top flight clubs continue to play 38 games per season, second tier clubs get a bit extra in a 42 game season. Each club would have a vote in the running of the whole league, and a share in TV revenue and sponsorship money. The world of football would be much fairer - I don't see how anyone could argue with that or be against it. Unless of course you are again being a hypocrite and you don't care to share TV revenue and sponsorship with the likes of Morton, Raith Rovers, Dumbarton, Cowdenbeath, Livingston and Partick Thistle. If Rangers then happen to benefit by subsequently being admitted just one tier away from the top level so be it.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/opinion/sorry-seems-the-hardest-word-as-rangers-create-sense-of-victimhood.17896457

So we have Hearts owed £800,000 and they should just vote yes. We have had hospitals short of blankets because of cutbacks while club 12 were stealing the tax money. We've had Dunfermline unable to pay wages because club 12 were unable to pay gate money to them. We've had threats to just about everyone involved with Scottish football yet we're supposed to feel sorry for them and say yes ok on you go just like nothing happened.

No. They must accept they andonly they were to blame for everything that's happened to them. As far as I am concerned they are thieves, they have stolen money from others to pay for their excessive ways and been caught.

And as far as Airdrie United are concerned, their true history is the story of Clydebank.

Further rumblings from Dave King after his meeting with Green too. He is criticising Green for going to try and the run the club as a profit making business stating that it should continue to be a loss making venture for a few more years. Has no one told these corporate 80's throw backs that the world is under a bit of financial pressure at the moment. The get rich quick, debt up to hilt approach of con men like sir david murray are over - time to live in the real world. If you can pay for it and run it sensibly then it should be shut down. If you don't have the cash to support your business plan, then your business plan is shit. If the Blue Knights and whatever other bluenosed business plans have been rejected by D&P are based on bullshit like Dave King is talking then scumgers might be better off with someone like Green.

What looks certain is that scumgers days of fantasy finances based cheating are well and truly over.

I think Kings point is that it is impossible to run Newscum as a profit making club. Well run clubs like us, Fakes, Well and Scumgreen can only just break even. Rangers are still a financial basket case. It will take at lest 3 years to get them on an even keel. During which time the playing squad will be sadly depleted. So unless Green has deep pockets they will end up in the same state in 6 months time. I think that having been a director at Scumgers for as long as he has King has a better idea of Newscums likely running costs than Green.

My moneys on Liquidation 2 the sequel.

Yet another Board meeting today - this time it's the SFL to discuss the outcomes of the joint meeting of all the admin bodies. Slightly worrying that Jim Ballantyne is the current President of the SFL. According to wild Internet rumours - Ballantyne was spotted at a Linfield match wearing a scumgers fighting fund badge. Wonder what the Scottish footballing bodies are cooking up?

We won't have to worry too much longer if this happens:

http://www.thescotti...o-buy-Bury.html

Does buying Bury mean they will rename themselves INTER Rangers?lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Oh FFS this is actually getting embarassing now.

Green is doing the job of every non-Rangers fan out there.

He is single handedly ensuring the vote becomes a NO.

Can there possibly be a chairman in the SPL in any doubt now about the long term viability of keeping Rangers in the SPL?

Looks like Motherwell, Inverness, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen are stick on NO voters now.

Looks to me like it's all over.

I'm pretty sure they'll go to the 3rd div and end up folding.

This may well be the last arrogant straw which breaks the back of the bigot camel.

f**k I sound like Vlad.