Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

According to BBC Radio Scotland this morning Dundee Utd have said they will vote to exclude the Newco from the SPL. Hearts have already come out against it and BBC said Aberdeen will also do so. They expect to be able to confirm another two clubs by the end of today.

According to BBC Radio Scotland this morning Dundee Utd have said they will vote to exclude the Newco from the SPL. Hearts have already come out against it and BBC said Aberdeen will also do so. They expect to be able to confirm another two clubs by the end of today.

Would you really trust what Hearts say? they are obviously positioning to be "persuaded" by a counter argument. Best to wait and see.

Thats Naismith , Whittaker , Aluko , McCabe all refusing NEWCO contract & will not be reporting for training on Thursday - officially !

Anymore in next 3 days ?

We dont do walking away , true, its more like running away smile.png

Edited by whydowebother

Thats Naismith , Whittaker , Aluko , McCabe all refusing NEWCO contract & will not be reporting for training on Thursday - officially !

Anymore in next 3 days ?

We dont do walking away , true, its more like running away smile.png

Fat Sally has been berating the players accusing them of "cheating" the fans. blink.png

Fat Sally has been berating the players accusing them of "cheating" the fans. blink.png

Pot - Kettle me thinks.

Naismith , Whitaker , Aluko , Mc Cabe & Bocanegra & Lafferty apparently now , so I would guess if Mc Gregor & Davis jump ship (which we should know before Thursday) then thats about it for the big players ?

Nearly all over & I hope the do not get Div 1 that would be a disgrace.

Pot - Kettle me thinks.

Naismith , Whitaker , Aluko , Mc Cabe & Bocanegra & Lafferty apparently now , so I would guess if Mc Gregor & Davis jump ship (which we should know before Thursday) then thats about it for the big players ?

Nearly all over & I hope the do not get Div 1 that would be a disgrace.

At this rate it would be first division with no players and starting over. Would crack me up if they got relegated from first division!

What wouldn't surprise me is if Smith & Co formed another company called R*ngers Players Ltd, bankrolled a squad and effectively rented Shitebrox and the training facilties from Green. The company eventually assuming control of Green's assets in the fullness of time.

Just in the off chance we get Sevco in the Scottish next season I think Big Campbell should change the menu for corporate hospitality.

Starter

Administroni soup

Main:

HMRC (Ham Mushroom Roasted Courgette)

Dessert:

They think it's Pavlova

Accompanied by:

Liquidation refreshments and a disappearing (cheese) Board.

Edited by Big Jake