Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

By Christ, will this ever stop giving?

http://www.saintsfc....2823701,00.html

laugh.png

southampton now saying that which we all know - allowing known cheats into any competion is wrong as they will be using the facilities they have attained through dubious means in the first place to yet again be used to obtain an advantage. unacceptable in any country. lol.gif

By Christ, will this ever stop giving?

http://www.saintsfc....2823701,00.html

laugh.png

Belter Drew....although its a bit of a shame as it would have been funny if Green turfed up at the meeting with the SFL to try and negotiate a change in the rules to allow the newco to postpone their league fixtures to play in pre-season tournaments.

If Rangers do fold, then surely the grand facade of the main stand on Edmiston Drive can be saved.

What with the demographics of the area in 2012, and as a reflection of Rangers cultural values, using the famous brickwork as frontage for a Super-Mosque would be a marvellous idea.

Super-Allah.

Apparently not !

Kenny Shiels@RealKennyShiels

Reports coming to me through the grapevine that Rangers players will not be paid their wages on Thursday. Strange times with Charles Green

Retweeted by Jim Delahunt

Excellent....non-payment of wages on Thursday, business plan and license application to be submitted to the SFA on Friday. thumbup2.gif

If Rangers do fold, then surely the grand facade of the main stand on Edmiston Drive can be saved.

What with the demographics of the area in 2012, and as a reflection of Rangers cultural values, using the famous brickwork as frontage for a Super-Mosque would be a marvellous idea.

Super-Allah.

I'd like to see it converted to become a chapel or better still the Centre for the Termination of Sectarianism.

Also posted this in another thread, but needs posted in this one too...

Cracking reply to a Scotsman article below. Its a long read but worth it:

mayray

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 08:17 AM

Is there something deeper going on here with the Scottish People. ..................Thinking back most decent minded Scots have been appalled at the behaviour, antics, criminal, drunken, quasi political and religiously prejudiced baggage attached to Rangers FC over the years. ........................Sadly while obviously not the majority of their fans were guilty of that behaviour the numbers were such that there appeared no possibility of stamping it out. .............................It was after all the conduct and stated philosophies of the Club that attracted these types from all over Scotland, hanging onto their coat tails wherever they went in order to disperse their poisonous hatred and abusive behaviour. ..............Unfortunately even many of the decent Rangers fans while visiting the designated towns of their victims refused to "walk a mile in the other man's shoes" If they had they would have understood the reaction to Rangers plight from the general population. .............There is not a town visited by this Club that couldn't recount stories of hordes of malevolent, swearing drunken louts, using their weight of numbers to bully and intimidate anyone caught in their path. Their shoplifting, public urinating, verbal abuse of anyone "not in their gang" is something every place they have visited, has fallen victim to. ..............I remember as a boy growing up in Methil, asking my Mum why she wanted Rangers or Celtic to win at Bayview. ..................She told me it was safer for everyone if they did. I never understood at the time but as I grew up I caught on fast................Now it seems to me all these incidents, all these memories, all the bruises, damaged property, and being made to feel a victim in our own town on these Saturday afternoons have flooded back to us. ...............Our frustrations that our Chairmen, Boards of Directors and police forces seemed unable or unwilling to prevent us all being intimidated in our own stadia have resurfaced....................Effectively Rangers grew so powerful in their own country their lust for more power caused them to implode. Their own greed avarice and determination to use any means to transfer their fans intimidation of their counterparts into their team's intimidation on the field, ate away the very fabric of their institution, aided by an already sycophantic and equally corrupt media, unable but more likely unwilling to question the validity or merit of any of it. ............So as I see what we have witnessed over the last few weeks is an administration of a long overdue punishment by the people of Scotland who have suffered decades of humiliation at the hands of this Club. Unrestrained by the law, the media, Government or even the Football Authorities these victims have grasped their opportunity to meat out their own long overdue punishment, as they see it to Rangers. ...............call it vindictive (many Rangers fans do) call it justice (the majority of the people do) or call it fate but look at it this way. ...................................In a domestic situation on your street, is there a single decent Rangers fan out there, given the opportunity to finally get their own back on a vile and bullying neighbour would count themselves a man if they had not taken the same opportunity? ...................Rangers are as much paying the price for their fan's behaviour as they are for their past owners debatably criminal behaviour. Hopefully it is not the idiots who have posted all manner of threats and boasts about when "Rangers" come back who will be leading the way for the fans of the new club but people who realise that this game of football is a SPORT to be watched and enjoyed in the spirit of fair competition and camaraderie with opposition fans. ............A realisation that they represent the reputation of their Club when they visit other fans towns, willing to show friendliness and a desire to leave a good impression wherever they go. .............I don't expect many " Rangers" fans to agree with most of the above but if that is the case then fine, I'm sure the "they don't like us, we don't care" attitude will serve them in the same way some time in the future and if it does, if no lessons have been learned, people like Sandy Jardine are still representing your attitudes, don't complain when it brings you down again in the future, as it most certainly will. ..................................The Scottish Football Fans have realised how standing together and wielding their undoubted power will overcome even the most ingrained and corrupt areas of our game..............and they liked how it felt.

end

Well said that man! thumbup2.gif

As Weetabix Heid would have put it "...ball laid back...oh that's a honey of an article !" clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Absolutely agree, a fantastic piece. Thanks for that Vambo57. Obviously don't know who mayray is but I've never heard the case against Rangers (It could apply to Celtic too) put so eloquently. I remember loads of people who wouldn't go near the centre of Paisley on a Saturday when either of the OF lot was in town. And remember they sometimes brought twenty five thousand and more with them. We know a lot were decent fans who wouldn't get involved in anti-social behaviour but they condoned it with their silence.

They can follow follow to hell now.

Our Greenock neighbours have joined the heroes from Raith Rovers and Firhill and publicly said 'NO to newco/sevco in SFL'.

smile.png

Why doesn't SPL's SG get it over and done wi?

Delighted to hear that - I was worried my wee team might do the unthinkable. Now we are in a position were m*rt*n have more integrity than us. unsure.png

LINKY

It merely confirms they're not wanted in div 1 by Morton, but the paper's spin is that they should go straight into div 3.

I disagree with that and believe they will find resistance to their 'automatic' presence, even there.

SKY's rather soggy reporter out at ipox is now reporting it as serious doubts over their survival rather than what league they will be in. Green appears to be losing the plot....liked this bit - "Ive learnt not to expect the expected at scumgers". It all unravelling for him as he starts to see the real scumgers and how reviled they are in Scotland.

RAITH ROVERS director Turnbull Hutton insists the First Division should reject an Ibrox newco after his

club were subjected to threats and intimidation during Rangers’ demise.

The former Stark’s Park chairman is adamant the SFL would be doing a deal with the devil if they backed plans to allow direct entry into the second tier for Charles Green’s newco.

Hutton highlighted the treatment of fellow director Eric Drysdale, who received death threats in April after he was named as a member of the SFA judicial panel that dished out a 12-month transfer embargo on Rangers.

With SFL member clubs set to meet next week to discuss a variety of possible reforms for the Scottish game, Hutton launched an astonishing tirade against Rangers and their supporters and insisted there will be no trade-off or deals cut as Raith put their conscience before financial gain.

He said: “This is the same Rangers whose supporters threatened to torch our stadium and whose manager demanded one of our directors was named over his involvement with an SFA judicial panel.

“That resulted in TV cameras camping outside his door and threats being made by various outlandish factions.

“We also had Sandy Jardine publicly calling for repercussions for those clubs who have not supported Rangers.

“Given that, how could I be expected to roll over and have my tummy tickled by some inducement to allow Rangers to come into the First Division.

“I gave my opinion to the board on Monday night and the board had a position which was not in any way different from my own.

“That does not mean a vote will go the way we want it to go.

“I imagine some clubs will see some short-term advantage.

“But if long-term you cheese off your season ticket-holders and supporters and backers is it

worth it?

“Do you sell your position for 30 pieces of silver for some short-term advantage or take the moral high ground?”

The growing clamour for Rangers to start again in the Third Division has already been backed by Falkirk with Dunfermline and Partick Thistle both consulting their supporters before going public with their views.

And Hutton revealed Raith fans have been flooding the club with messages urging them to not to support any plan that will see a newco enter Division One.

Hutton said: “We have been inundated with emails. People are holding off on buying season tickets until they find out what is happening with some fans of 25 years saying they’ll not return if we back the Rangers proposals.

“With what is happening with the SPL clubs it seems to have been punted on to the SFL clubs to solve the problem, a problem which is none of our doing.”

I'm right behind Mr Hutton, let's hope the other 1st division clubs back this brave man and tell this rancid excuse for a football club to f**k off !!

Edit to add, there can be no excuses given in any shape or form for the behaviour of both McCoist and Jardine.

Edited by class of 76-77

John "bomber" Brown - unfortunate nickname considering the behaviour of some scumgers fans of late.....is launching a fans bid to takeover scumgers. I doubt this will be good news for Green who needs to aply for the sfa license by Friday. Donald Findlay QC is also involved. lol.gif

I appreciate our Chairman is a busy man so I've compiled what I think is a short and to the point press release for Stewart Gilmour with regard to what the St Mirren advice to Sevco should be

You there, Sevco; f**k off. And when you get there, f**k off from there too.

Then f**k off some more. Keep f**king off until you get back here.

Then f**k off again !

From all at St Mirren

John "bomber" Brown - unfortunate nickname considering the behaviour of some scumgers fans of late.....is launching a fans bid to takeover scumgers. I doubt this will be good news for Green who needs to aply for the sfa license by Friday. Donald Findlay QC is also involved. lol.gif

Chairman of Cowdenbeath, wonder how they'll vote? :whistle

Edited by RossTheBoss

Chairman of Cowdenbeath, wonder how they'll vote? whistling.gif

There's been a bit of chat that if newco are refused entry to the SFL then they'll buy Cowdenbeath.

Definitely a bit fishy that Donald Findlay has been linked to this imaginary takeover by John Brown. He is, however, Cowdenbeath born and bred. Would he and Green stoop so low to wipe out another old football club to get into the 1st division?