Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

New Ran*ers looking to play at Hampden.........Mr Charles Green esq not applying to play in SFL...More important things to do (ie make money) ...John Brown burning the witches......This will make a great film.....I think they all die in the end.

Well .... they canny blame the butler this time.

Brown doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box. However he looks like he could punch your lights oot.

I was just thinking exactly the same when I came across your post. Got to admit it did make we wonder how we would react if Saints got into a real nasty situation. Would we all sit back and just say oblivion is what we deserve or would we fight to keep St.Mirren alive? We can't blame them for fighting to keep their team in existence somehow.

We can't blame them for fighting to keep their team in existence somehow.

It becomes more and more clear and certain that there is no team, no club, no history ongoing. Brown is perfectly articulating the anguished loss of people who refuse to accept a reality that they can't dominate and control. They have NOTHING to support any more.

Sevco-whichever doesn't have the three years of audited accounts necessary to get it into Sfl at any level. More important, it has insufficient players and subs to fulfil a season's playing commitments and green has never provided proof of funds to even pay for a tea-lady, let alone suggest where sevco would be playing.

But most important of all - Green doesn't care about the fitba.

He's in it for the asset-stripping and a quick buck.

I hope this helps? :)

It becomes more and more clear and certain that there is no team, no club, no history ongoing. Brown is perfectly articulating the anguished loss of people who refuse to accept a reality that they can't dominate and control. They have NOTHING to support any more.

Sevco-whichever doesn't have the three years of audited accounts necessary to get it into Sfl at any level. More important, it has insufficient players and subs to fulfil a season's playing commitments and green has never provided proof of funds to even pay for a tea-lady, let alone suggest where sevco would be playing.

But most important of all - Green doesn't care about the fitba.

He's in it for the asset-stripping and a quick buck.

I hope this helps? smile.png

Our chairman seems seems to think that these piddling little incidentals are only minor obstacles that will be easily overcome. ie. swept under the carpet.

Our chairman seems seems to think that these piddling little incidentals are only minor obstacles that will be easily overcome. ie. swept under the carpet.

He's currently in the business of flogging a dead horse in a race that used to contain two cash cows. He would say that... :)

One thing that ticked me of it when he said to the crowd "you are the investors". This patenly not the case. I doubt any of the assembled "fans" were investors. They were customers. It is not their season ticket money that ran the club. There was a £15million per annum short fall. That works out as each "fan" being subsidised over the last 10 years to the tune of £400 per annum. This subsidy being made up of stolen taxes, money syphoned out of MIH, "Investments" by Davve King, ENIC, Joe Lewis and Ellis a 27million pound sting on ticketus and ripping of about £30million from other traders and football teams.

If you look at it like that the F*cking fans are to blame, they got what they want, they just did'nt pay for it.

I was just thinking exactly the same when I came across your post. Got to admit it did make we wonder how we would react if Saints got into a real nasty situation. Would we all sit back and just say oblivion is what we deserve or would we fight to keep St.Mirren alive? We can't blame them for fighting to keep their team in existence somehow.

The big difference is the definition of fighting. Our fight, like most other Scottish clubs, would be to make sure the club survived in some form or other and would consist mostly of fund raising among ourselves and the other clubs and I'd hope that due to having previously helped other clubs who faced hard times we would have a certain amount of goodwill from other fans.

Sevco fans on the other hand look to antagonise and bully the people who could have helped them, they have threatened, still continue to do so and have also threatened that we will all suffer the day they return.They have refused to take any blame and seem to maintain that what they done was ok because they won trophies and were ra peepul.

I've chucked money in buckets to help fans of other clubs out and remember the comment from Morton when they were struggling - the St Mirren fans were the most generous away supporters. I would never put money in a bucket to help save a club whose fans have acted and continue to act the way Sevco fans have.

Guest somner9

Turn the sound down.... watch the hand gestures, the far away look in the eyes.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/108279-more-than-1000-rangers-fans-protest-clubs-takeover-by-consortium/

Close your eyes and imagine Nuremberg circa 1933-38

It isn't very hard to do

No scumgers a div below us

above us only the other wan of the two

imagine aw ra peepul

through at Ochilview.....

you-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo, you may say i'm a dreamer

but i'm not the only wan

some day we'll be shot of them

and scottish fitba will be as one!

Nobody can say yet what the final outcome will be but the people who didn't want Newco out of the top tier will be working to ensure that whatever punishment is handed out will be as little as possible.

Rangers, they're like one of those movie charachters who keep springing back to life - I really wish somebody would just finish them off. death.gif

The SFA's Stewart Regan appears to have lost the plot. This is from an article on the Scotsman's website which was quickly taken down.

Rangers newco: 'Big problem for Scottish society' if Rangers plunge to Third Division

Regan: 'There would be a slow lingering death for football in Scotland' (SNS)

Regan: 'There would be a slow lingering death for football in Scotland' (SNS)

By STEPHEN HALLIDAY

Published on Wednesday 4 July 2012 21:26

SCOTTISH Football Association chief executive Stewart Regan has issued a startling warning of "social unrest" in Scotland if newco Rangers are denied entry to the First Division of the Scottish Football League following the emphatic rejection today of their application to retain top-flight football at Ibrox.

Regan's remarkable comment came as he insisted admission to the First Division is now the only viable option if Scottish football wishes to avoid what he described as a "slow, lingering death".

Regan bluntly asserted that Scottish football simply cannot afford to have Rangers outwith the top two tiers of the league structure, with his argument not confined to the commercial impact their absence would have.

"Without Rangers, there is social unrest and a big problem for Scottish society," claimed Regan. "They have a huge fan base and to contemplate the situation where those fans don't have a team to support, where those fans are effectively left without a game to follow, I just think that could lead to all sorts of issues, all sorts of problems for the game.

"Tribalism in football is really important. It is part of the game. People follow their clubs with pride, it is passed down from generation to generation. There are thousands of Rangers fans whose fathers and parents and grandfathers have been Rangers fans. You can't contemplate a situation without that and if Rangers weren't to exist that could have real dire consequences.

So Regan is still trying to "influence" the SFL vote on NewCo. He is acting in a disgusting manner. However, I doubt that he is acting alone in this matter.

We can thank the Pie&Bovril gang for finding this information. Page 2560, post #63979.

Edited by WDR