Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Aaaaaargh! Methinks that anyone who says "methinks" should be dipped in a vat of honey and left in the midday sun for an hour whilst everyone else parades around nearby dressed up as a sexy female bee in the hope of attracting a swarm of randy and hungry male bees.

You said it 3 times in that post. Get stripped bud I'm on my way over with a jar of Gales' finest.

Gales honey. Wow! There are some things you just can' get here in Bangkok.

I was more thinking about them getting pelted with rotten eggs, etc, as they walk south.

Well I suppose it would cover up the stench!

Moving on.

More than ever we need our board, and those of the other 10, to be bold and make sure they are holding firm and are not going to capitulate when they meet on Monday. Call it D Day if you like. Dundee or Dunfermline.

After the majority of the SFL clubs refused to be Donkeyaster and Reekin's patsies the SPL chairmen need to show the same resolve and make sure the hangover of the past few months is put firmly behind us.

Once again the Dons are first to put their heads above the parapet here asking their fans to get behind their team.

Our board should issue a statement, NOW, before any vote and assure those fans waivering that they are not and are steadfast and sure in their belief that their is life after the demise of the Glasgow giants.

Edited by stlucifer

Well I suppose it would cover up the stench!

Moving on.

More than ever we need our board, and those of the other 10, to be bold and make sure they are holding firm and are not going to capitulate when they meet on Monday. Call it D Day if you like. Dundee or Dunfermline.

After the majority of the SFL clubs refused to be Donkeyaster and Reekin's patsies the SPL chairmen need to show the same resolve and make sure the hangover of the past few months is put firmly behind us.

Once again the Dons are first to put their heads above the parapet here asking their fans to get behind their team.

Our board should issue a statement, NOW, before any vote and assure those fans waivering that they are not and are steadfast and sure in their belief that their is life after the demise of the Glasgow giants.

I believe Milne has earnt the right to ask that question of his fellow supporters. Our current BoD including 10000 Hours might be too embarrassed and will no doubt be having their secret meetings to discuss what blah-blah bollox they're going to dump on fans next....and the punchline will be give us more money. Shull, I'll pay for 10000 Hours taxi back to ayrshire. Just go and pick them up.

Interesting take on the whole saga here :

I think that it may well be time for Wee Eck to get off his arse and do something useful.

"Wee Eck", as you call him, has no mandate to interfere in footballing matters. If the executives of the SPL can't do the job properly, which is becoming clearer by the day to being the case, then that is the problem of the SPL. Donkeyasster should fall on his sword and a more effective replacement should be found who wouldn't sell Scotland's footballing crown jewels for a song with ridiculous get out clauses attached.

"Wee Eck", as you call him, has no mandate to interfere in footballing matters. If the executives of the SPL can't do the job properly, which is becoming clearer by the day to being the case, then that is the problem of the SPL. Donkeyasster should fall on his sword and a more effective replacement should be found who wouldn't sell Scotland's footballing crown jewels for a song with ridiculous get out clauses attached.

I`d have Adam Crozier , no nonsense approach , just a thought.