Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Kelty Hearts v Newcunto F.C.

Match Off

Kelty are the latest Newcunto boabysuckers.

Could somebody post their statement from their Website, where they blame the SFA for the fiasco.

Fannies !

Why would you want their press statement given more publicity?

The big story is that SKY are reporting that talks between the newco and the SFA have broken down.....the SFA look like they may ditch the SFL and look to the SPL for a new solution.

They're selling big screen TV's in ASDA shull - they had SKY Sports on them....Jure Travner bought one, but Junior Mendes was skint.

Well done sid, the daft auld taxi driver fell for it hook line and sinker. :lol :lol :lol

A pound coin was thrown onto the pitch at Ibrox at the weekend,

Police are trying to determine whether it was a missile or a takeover

bid..................................

Q: What's got 4 legs and more money than Rangers?

A: Harry Redknapp's dog!

Rangers are reporting they are reducing staff from their employment: 4

referees, 8 linesmen and 2 members of the SFA have been relieved of

their duties.

Breaking News: Rangers have just signed a new TV deal. From next season

all of their games are to be shown on the History channel.

Rangers are rumoured to be amalgamating with Hearts! They will be known

as Heart of Midlothian Rangers Club...or HMRC for short.

WATP? Where Are The People?

Apple rumored to be interested in buying Ibrox stadium. They plan on

renaming it...to iBrokes.

New Rangers DVD coming out titled “Rangers 1873-2012 Sashes to Ashes.”

The Administrators have taken over Ibrox and have decided in an a

attempt to raise some much needed cash they are going to re-name the

stadium the Inland Revenue Arena.....the I.R.A. for short, but it's only

provisional at the moment........

It was a nice touch when the kids from Yorkhill Hospital visited the

Rangers players at Ibrox to cheer them up.

My big mate bought a Rangers strip in Tesco yesterday. The girl on the

till took 10 points off his clubcard.

The Sun newspaper today admitted hacking into Ally McCoists mobile

phone................and topped it up with a tenner.

I thought it might be interesting, and a lttle less OF-centred, since the Scotsman is Edinburgh-based, but that webchat is terrible: no new ideas, just the same old keech. E.g. "

Comment From Davy

Thought this may have been a level debate. You should speak to Traynor and he could maybe teach you a thing or two. You are showing your colors for all to see."

Even the host lost patience with both cheeks: Gone far beyond my time. And for some reprobates too. I feel unclean. Bye."

Plus, the host, Andrew Smith, had not heard of/was not interested in the "film production tax avoidance scheme" which Celtic had used in the past. Totally useless "journalism" from him. No hint that he or the Scotsman are doing any actual investigation. This film production may be nothing, but it certainly needs to be investigated publicly.

For the truth nowadays we need to look online, i.e. at Pie and Bovril. The newspapers are getting worse instead of better.

Edited by WDR

I thought it might be interesting, and a lttle less OF-centred, since the Scotsman is Edinburgh-based, but that webchat is terrible: no new ideas, just the same old keech. E.g. "

Comment From Davy

Thought this may have been a level debate. You should speak to Traynor and he could maybe teach you a thing or two. You are showing your colors for all to see."

Even the host lost patience with both cheeks: Gone far beyond my time. And for some reprobates too. I feel unclean. Bye."

Plus, the host, Andrew Smith, had not heard of/was not interested in the "film production tax avoidance scheme" which Celtic had used in the past. Totally useless "journalism" from him. No hint that he or the Scotsman are doing any actual investigation. This film production may be nothing, but it certainly needs to be investigated publicly.

For the truth nowadays we need to look online, i.e. at Pie and Bovril. The newspapers are getting worse instead of better.

I submitted a couple of comments, but the journo opted not to post them....although to be fair one of them was under a Jim Traynor alias.

Green talking up the newcos chances of getting the license after talks with the SFA and SFL. However, no statement from either the SFA or the SFL. Apparently he's in talks with the SPL now.

Aw,Poor wee diddy team have been forced to change their 1st home game,v East Fife,from Sat 4th Aug to the 7th.I feared that the Sat game would be near enough a full house but the move should take tens of thousands off the gate.:)

I can't understand why football fans enjoy the fact that the Champions of our league are in this mess...let's take a look at ourselves we and every other team in the SPL depend on the OF for financial gain through the gates and TV...now let's all get behind them and cheers on the Hoops on Thursday and cross our fingers that r*ngers get out of their troubles.

i had kippers for breakfast today,,,,and that makes as mutch sence as ur post and my spelling mistakes..

Green was saying their license would be sorted within 24 hours yesterday afternoon. Thought it was odd to put such an aggressive target on 4 disparate and clearly at war organisations agreeing a deal in such a short space of time. Still no comment from the SFA, SFL or the SPL as far as I can see?

Yes sid.

Makes me wonder if he is still "playing to the galleries!"

Is he anticipating an SPL capitulation over the dual contract investigation? If that were to happen the fallout would be akin to the recent fans' backlash. Perhaps even more vociferous.

Yes sid.

Makes me wonder if he is still "playing to the galleries!"

Is he anticipating an SPL capitulation over the dual contract investigation? If that were to happen the fallout would be akin to the recent fans' backlash. Perhaps even more vociferous.

Quite, I don't see how the newco can make demands regarding charges being dropped when they are begging for clemency...justice doesn't work that way - they should be brought up on contempt charges.

I received this email below, it could be a lot of bollox.

CELTIC'S PLAN TO MAKE RANGERS SURRENDER - Exclusive

CELTIC are demanding Rangers agree to be stripped of their titles before the Scottish Premier League allow the Scottish Football Association to give them a licence to play.

That is the bottom line in a complex power play which looks as though it is being orchestrated by Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell, who, it was reported, spent two days in London this week with his SPL counterpart Neil Doncaster.

And yet Rangers chief executive Charles Green is claiming he is on the brink of breaking the deadlock to allow the SFA to hand his NewCo membership.

But the structure which must be in place for that to happen is extremely complicated and the SFA need to get the go-ahead from the Scottish Premier League, who must agree to release the Oldco’s registration before that SFA licence can be granted.

My information is the SPL are refusing to do that unless Rangers surrender to them and agree to give up their right of appeal to the SFA should the SPL decide to strip Rangers of league titles won during the EBT years.

Scottish Football Association chief executive Stewart Regan is on record as declaring  the SFA could legally play no role in any investigation into the registration of Rangers players with the SPL during the EBT years because it is the SFA which is the court of appeal open to Rangers should the club wish to challenge any SPL sentence.

The SPL then launched their probe and amazingly let loose Celtic’s lawyers, Harper Macleod, on Rangers, with SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster handing them the brief dig the dirt on Rangers.

I revealed this amazing appointment of Harper Macleod at the time it was made and produced evidence of their close ties with Celtic and with Peter Lawwell, lifted straight from the Harper Mcleod web site, on which Lawwell paid homage to the law firm for the sterling work they have done on Celtic’s behalf.

Is it a conicidence that Lawwell testimony to Harper Macleod has now been removed from the Harper Macleod web site?

Too late!

Now the situation is further complicated because the SFA are not believed to have any appetite for taking any similar stripping-of-trophies action with regard to the Scottish Cups won by Rangers during the same period.

It is believed the SPL board members are well aware of this through the link Peter Lawwell has in sharing the SFA boardroom at Hampden with SFA chief executive Stewart Regan and the Parkhead boardroom with Celtic financial director, Eric Riley, who also sits on the Scottish Premier League board.

I did warn it was an extremely complex power play.

But it is growing more and more apparent it is Celtic who are trying to manipulate matters in order that Rangers give up their right of appeal to the SFA against any decision the SPL may make to strip them of titles.

Eyebrows were raised earlier this week when Peter Lawwell was reported to have gone to London with Neil Doncaster for television talks with Sky.

Lawwell has no official role within the SPL structure and had no right to be there.

But many believe it is Celtic chief executive Lawwell who is behind the recent spate of bile spewing from just about everyone inside Parkhead, or who has ever been associated with Celtic, demanding  Rangers be stripped of their titles.

The word cheating is repeated over and over and over again by everyone who has, or has had, a connection with Celtic..

Yet there is absolutely no evidence of any on-the-field cheating by Rangers, despite the best efforts of the SPL’s legal firm, Harper Macleod, who are of course also Celtic’s lawyers, to find any.

If Lawwell has been the shadowy figure, if not writing the scripts, then probably pulling the strings, Celtic manager Neil Lennon has been the main man in the spotlight leading the screeching chorus of bitterness demanding the SPL take titles away from Rangers.

And it has even reached the stage that former Celtic captain Tom Boyd, normally someone with little to say for himself, has joined the cacophony of black propaganda.

That Boyd blast stunned most reporters – including me - who have known Boyd for over two decades and interviewed him on dozens of occasions, as Boyd has never before provided controversial material.

The general view in the press pack is that someone was pulling Tom Boyd’s strings.

Others, including midfielder Beram Kayal, plus ex Celtic defender and former German internation defender, Andreas Hinkel, were also singing from the same hymn sheet, in what gives every appearance of being an orchestrated campaign by Celtic to turn up the heat on the SPL.

A campaign which appeared to climax when Lawwell stepped forward himself and, as exclusively revealed by Anthony Haggerty in the Daily Record, was closeted with Neil Doncaster for two days.

Not that many members of the Scottish Premier League appear to need much convincing to turn on Rangers.

The latest addition to the SPL board, Duncan Fraser from Aberdeen, is a man many would be willing to testify has an anti Rangers agenda. While Dundee United’s Stephen Thompson is seen by some as Lawwell’s ally.

And Eric Riley owes his £250,000-a-year job as Celtic’s financial director to Lawwell’s patronage. Riley is an extremely well connected mover and shaker, having previously stalked the SFA corridors of power on various of the governing body’s committees before moving to the SPL to make way inside the SFA power structure for his boss Lawwell.

All of these forces are maneuvering against Rangers, against anyone else in a position of power within the SPL and also against the Scottish Football Association.

What it increasingly looks like is that Celtic want to do as much damage as possible to Rangers during this period of the stricken Ibrox club’s vulnerability.

With Peter Lawwell appearing to believe  Charles Green will surrender and accept any terms, however unjust and give up any legal right, even if it means the abject surrender of titles, in order to get that SFA licence to play.

For without it, Charles Green’s plan to make money out of Rangers is held up even more. And making money out of Rangers is all Charles Green cares about.

It looks as though Peter Lawwell and Celtic know that.

Radio Scotland reporting that the talks with the SFA / SFL / SPL have failed and the newco is not getting a license. Looks like Green was doing a selling consortium / 10000 hrs in the press again.

They aren't naming their source as yet; however Radio Scotland are usually reasonably reliable on their news programme.

But you're no ye tumshie.

Tell me no more.

It was on the wee regular news slot they have every hour or is it half hour. Did you know hear it in the taxi or where you too busy going round the corners fast to see if you could work out how much loose change your passenger had by the jingle in their pocket. tongue.png

No wind up this time shull, although it did seem an oddly rumouresque news item for Radio Scotland News.