Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

What about the Green Scum are they not bigger than Servco on its own. Rangers are no longer a global brand anyway, cos their deid. Its a bit like saying Hillman cars are bigger than Ford.

Is the Imp bigger than the Ka ?

http://www.dailyreco...th-tier-1265251

The Daily Record, astute as ever, kind of states the obvious. "Global Brand" Rangers have a bigger support than all the 11 current SPL "local clubs" put together.

Its a bummer but we've learned to live with it over the years.

File this article in the same place as "Old Firm reserve match draws bigger crowd than 5 SPL matches".

Award winning journalism eh?

The Dandy shouldn't be the only comic thats disappearing.

Best bit of that story:

And the final figure could present an embarrassment for the SPL whose combined attendance for last weekend’s five-game fixture card was 40,383.

Yes, I'm terribly embarassed we can't pull in a bigger crowd than Rangers in the Third Division. :lol:

St Mirren have the population of Paisley (roughly 80,000?) to pull on for home games. That's pretty much it, give or take a few here and there, and that's living in the shadow of Scotland's biggest city and biggest two teams.

Rangers have more than 500,000 in Glasgow, glory hunters the world over and a catalogue of idiots from Northern Ireland to draw upon. They have also had trophy after trophy for these fans to feed off; our last national one came in 1987. No wonder they get significantly more fans.

Shite journalism.

Best bit of that story:

Yes, I'm terribly embarassed we can't pull in a bigger crowd than Rangers in the Third Division. laugh.png

St Mirren have the population of Paisley (roughly 80,000?) to pull on for home games. That's pretty much it, give or take a few here and there, and that's living in the shadow of Scotland's biggest city and biggest two teams.

Rangers have more than 500,000 in Glasgow, glory hunters the world over and a catalogue of idiots from Northern Ireland to draw upon. They have also had trophy after trophy for these fans to feed off; our last national one came in 1987. No wonder they get significantly more fans.

Shite journalism.

Also I wonder how long these " record attendances" last after a few more "Peterheads"

Aye, very good, but which one is bigger ?

The imp probably does have more interior space. I don't know for certain my Scout leader regularly got 10 of in his imp estate. Dont fancy trying that with a Ka. Its bad enough trying to get 4 in.

Edited by insaintee

Wish i had kept it on topic.

Dont really want to know the details of 10 boy scouts with the Scoutmaster in the confines of a wee Imp Estate.

Back on topic .... no matter what ....bye-bye to the cheats

Edited by Qarsaan

I hope so ....

Lord Nimmo Smith will chair an Independant Investigation into the so called dual contracts at Rangers. The SFA managed to stop the appeallate tribunal by getting CG to accept the transfer ban. Rangers would be dead now if that tribunal was allowed to be heard and Lord Carloway has now resigned from the panel (in disgust IMHO) although maybe his new job is the only reason. Lord Nimmo Smith will make his judgement without any influence from the SFA and The stripping of titles might be the least of their worries. Make no mistake These titles are now as good as gone...It remains to be seen if he can make Shulls dream come true.

• 2 weeks later...

GIRFUY NEWCUNTO F.C.

Sally must stay !

They'll need to have 10 up and 10 down to ensure Newcunto F.C. get promoted.

Should have been all 3 points for Berwick....very dodgy refereeing decision....I wonder how long the "faithful" will be demanding Green keeps fat sally in post. The part-timers looked fitter than the highly paid mercenaries.

I'm not a lump it up the park person.

Nothing wrong with a passing game as long as its done at pace and an attacking mode just like Fergies Furies 1976/77.

It can be mixed up with the long ball tae like that wonderful Saints team of 1999/00 managed by Sir Tom Hendrie.

Tippy tappy sideways and backward fitba is shite.