Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Thommo was on Radio Scotland slabbering over what a great move the newco is for Templeton....how he'll love turning up at Murray Park as it is such a wonderful facility...how he'll playing in front of the wonderful newco support......thumbdown.gif

And how It's a shame he will miss out on the same £435,000 EBTmoney that Thommo collected due to an admin error.

How can the Cnuts punish us with boycotts if they ever reach the SPL again.

By that time, we will have gone a few seasons without budgeting for them.

We just carry on that way and everything will be fine.

F*CKEM and i hope they die anyway.

Now refusing to attend the hearing into ebts as theyre no longer a member an dont believe the hearing is independant or some such pish.

Heard a bit on Radio Scotland earlier....they are also making accusations about SPL clubs having influential people trying to do the newco as much damage as possible. Sounds like another trip to the SFA is on the cards.

The real reason they are not attending the hearing is that if they do they are acknowledging that they are liable for the compensation / repayment of prize monies that would be attendant on the stripping of titles, European qualifications and relegations. If we included compensation for European team knocked out by Scumgers teams during this period the bill could add up to over £100million pounds. By not turning up they are suggesting that this Oldco Business and nothing to do with Newco. However the prize monies etc were paid to the club not to some imaginary holding company. As I've said before this is not over by a long chalk. It would be hilarious if it weren't so bloody boring.

Guest TPAFKATS

I can kinda see where they are coming from - the spl threw them out when they were in the process of liquidating therefore why should they attend their hearing as they are now a SFL club...

However the argument kinda loses a bit of credibility when green then states that

"To make it crystal clear, the new owners purchased all the business and assets of Rangers, including titles and trophies"

Green's logic defeats me. He refuses to attend the hearing on the grounds that Newco Rangers have never been members of the SPL (which is true) but at the same time wants to hold on to the trophies won when the Oldco were there.

Talk about having your cake and eating it!

Typical f*cking Rangers man. Wants his own way on everything and everybody else is wrong all the time. (Worryingly, that also sounds a lot like Sid!!!!)

I can kinda see where they are coming from - the spl threw them out when they were in the process of liquidating therefore why should they attend their hearing as they are now a SFL club...

However the argument kinda loses a bit of credibility when green then states that

"To make it crystal clear, the new owners purchased all the business and assets of Rangers, including titles and trophies"

There's a very important part of Green's statement. The next time one of them tries to say how they are the most successful club in the universe simply point out that Chuck admitted buying all the trophies they claim to have won.

This also blows away the continous history nonsense, if Sevco were a continuation of the old club why would they have to buy titles and trophies.

Edited by bud77

Green blusters in Press to gain favour (and sell more tickets) with Orcs for umpteenth time shock..........

We should be used to/expect this crap from him by now.

He's breath-takingly good at it! Got to admire the chutzpah and dearth of morality of the man.

But they have no one else to turn to, no Rangers- minded legend to lead them through these dark days... Far darker days than Buddies experienced before the good fairy Tesco came calling.

I feel for them. :)

Now refusing to attend the hearing into ebts as theyre no longer a member an dont believe the hearing is independant or some such pish.

How can they refuse to attend a hearing when they have not been invited or summoned?

They are not Rangers.

There's a very important part of Green's statement. The next time one of them tries to say how they are the most successful club in the universe simply point out that Chuck admitted buying all the trophies they claim to have won.

This also blows away the continous history nonsense, if Sevco were a continuation of the old club why would they have to buy titles and trophies.

You cannot just buy trophies and titles. If you can then whats to stop us buying a couple of say... Quees Park's titles? We could even give the **** a bung by buying the League Cup we lost to them.

How can they refuse to attend a hearing when they have not been invited or summoned?

They are not Rangers.

You cannot just buy trophies and titles. If you can then whats to stop us buying a couple of say... Quees Park's titles? We could even give the **** a bung by buying the League Cup we lost to them.

According to Chuck Sevco bought the titles and they cannot be taken away.

One possible outcome from the investigation would be the stripping of Rangers' titles during the time it used EBTs, although Mr Green claimed Sevco had bought the titles and could not therefore lose them.

For any normal supporter I would say the SPL own the titles and are quite within their rights to strip a club of them if they find out that the club have broken the rules by for instance fielding players who were on illegal contracts, not only that but for me the titles should be decalred null and void.

For any sub normal supporter I will take great delight in telling them that the record number of titles they claim to have won were actually bought by Chuck so they haven't in fact won any trophies in their extremely short history.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/189905-spl-inquiry-into-rangers-use-of-ebts-to-continue-in-november/

Looks like green is heading for real trouble with the EBT statement about other SPL clubs. Apparently bhigot fc have already been investigated and cleared for the wee Brazilians EBT.

All the noise he's making raises doubts about how long Green intends to stay at the newco in my humble opinion. I though they were getting their act together...got my doubts again.