Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I never thought they were getting their act together. He has to fight the stripped titles if he comes right out and says they're not ours any way then the cats out the bag he might no longer be able to call his team rangers use the left over jumpers etc.. If he fights too hard or continues on the line that only the holding company went bust, then he could become liable for compensation for league prize money, European qualification, compensation to relegated teams, compensation to European teams knocked out by illegally registered teams. And this is all before BDO are even in place and decide that maybe the assets are worth a little more than £ 5 million.

Rangers are still likely to die. But they're certainly dragging it out.

Guest TPAFKATS

He's breath-takingly good at it! Got to admire the chutzpah and dearth of morality of the man.

But they have no one else to turn to, no Rangers- minded legend to lead them through these dark days... Far darker days than Buddies experienced before the good fairy Tesco came calling.

I feel for them. smile.png

I laugh at them. Literally, point and laugh when they walk or drive past me in the street.

Mr Green is a rabble rouser and saying everything to keep their braindead fans happy. They are loving it and again are too stupid to know that they are nothing more than hollow soundbites. Green has effectively bought a stolen car and the relevant authorities are coming to call time on this sham.

Green said the players couldnt walk away from his new club etc etc. The guy has no credibility whatsoever.

February - March time will again be critical for scumco. All theseason ticket money will be spent, of which they are getting a third to a half less than before. all the stupid wages still nedd to be paid, and they'll be out of all cups, save the Pawn shop one. And all debts, and TAX BILLS will be due.

February - March Green was banking on having flogged them by then, via share option

Mr Green is a rabble rouser and saying everything to keep their braindead fans happy. They are loving it and again are too stupid to know that they are nothing more than hollow soundbites. Green has effectively bought a stolen car and the relevant authorities are coming to call time on this sham.

Green said the players couldnt walk away from his new club etc etc. The guy has no credibility whatsoever.

A bit harsh there Mr Zo.....If I was to pick someone to be the owner of Rangers then I'm 100% sure Charlie Green would be my man whistling.gif ...Something about the pied piper about Charlie...ach maybe It's just the flute.1eye.gif

I think it's well past the time to be big enough to say that Rangers have been punished enough.

They have been sent to the lowest position in Scottish football, had sanctions placed against them and have been ridiculed, which is all only fair.

To continue this name calling and laughing should stop. All the higher than thou amongst us should really take a look at themselves and be the better people.

Stand up now and get on with supporting St Mirren, not continuing with the easy targets in society.

I think it's well past the time to be big enough to say that Rangers have been punished enough.

They have been sent to the lowest position in Scottish football, had sanctions placed against them and have been ridiculed, which is all only fair.

To continue this name calling and laughing should stop. All the higher than thou amongst us should really take a look at themselves and be the better people.

Stand up now and get on with supporting St Mirren, not continuing with the easy targets in society.

The sporting integrity bollox police will be mortally offended with this. There will be season tickets getting burned as we speak. You think the trouble in the Arab world was bad.

Stand up now and get on with supporting St Mirren, not continuing with the easy

targets in society.

They are not playing in the 3rd division as a punishment.In fact I'm struggling to remember what punishment they've received.They got their prize money from last season withheld................what else?

They weren't sent to the third division. Rangers membership was allowed to be transferred to this newco, hardly punishment. The rules have bent to help them, not punish them.

Smokie is pished.

Also pished is Jim Delahunt who stated earlier that when Queens Park play Newcunto F.C., it will be the oldest Derby match in the world.

Shite, shite shite i say.

Leave Smokie alone, he is on his birthday bash. Its the boring sporting integrity bollox police you need to watch out for.

Smokie is pished.

Also pished is Jim Delahunt who stated earlier that when Queens Park play Newcunto F.C., it will be the oldest Derby match in the world.

Shite, shite shite i say.

t

No....He doesn't have a drink problem until tomorrow. I don't want to be the one to tell you this but someone has to. Smokie has a far bigger problem that the demon juice....Something which he finds far more addictive and no

matter how hard he tries is unable to give up...... He might not thank me for posting this but I think by doing so we can help with his "problem"..............Yes It's true......Faraway reads the daily record!bangin.gif

Edited by reborn saint

How can they refuse to attend a hearing when they have not been invited or summoned?

They are not Rangers.

Was part of the deal to get the sfa membership not liability for the dual contracts? They may not be rangers fc ltd or whatever they were called, but they act like they're bigger than Scottish football, they play in blue, and play at ibrox. It's still part of the same saga. They pay higher wages than most clubs in the country at unsustainable levels effectively buying or at least trying to buy success.. Are they really that different?

They are not playing in the 3rd division as a punishment.In fact I'm struggling to remember what punishment they've received.They got their prize money from last season withheld................what else?

No they did not get prize money withheld, as they did not participate in the SPL last year that was a different team.

t

No....He doesn't have a drink problem until tomorrow. I don't want to be the one to tell you this but someone has to. Smokie has a far bigger problem that the demon juice....Something which he finds far more addictive and no

matter how hard he tries is unable to give up...... He might not thank me for posting this but I think by doing so we can help with his "problem"..............Yes It's true......Faraway reads the daily record!bangin.gif

I was reading this with some excitement, all going so well then it all went oh so wrong. bye1.gif

Just to clarify, I have not bought or read any newspaper for some years. It became clear that they were all much the same, pish, so I follow what you say with great interest to keep me updated.

Oh, and your much cheaper. jerry.gif

I was reading this with some excitement, all going so well then it all went oh so wrong. bye1.gif

Just to clarify, I have not bought or read any newspaper for some years. It became clear that they were all much the same, pish, so I follow what you say with great interest to keep me updated.

And better lookingthumbup2.gif

lol.....I've got my cloggs on.

Your post is that of a dyed in the wool bluenose. :P

They have not been punished, at all.

There is a new team in div 3 for no real reason. A completely new team with no history and no honours.

The old team went into administration and was docked 10 points which was simply the Rules, not punishment. The old team did not pay tax and NI for a year under Whyte and so were given the transfer 'punishment' as well as Whyte being fined (unpaid!).

These were self-inflicted.

Otherwise NO PUNISHMENT.

Punishment WILL come- though it will hit ex-directors of the old company. And it will hit (I do so hope!) the old company's history in that when it is shown how they were paying players with EBT payments and not being honest about that then points will be docked. And they will not have a need for five star tattoos. :)

The new company is lucky to be in a league. It is NOT being punished.

I hope this helps.

Your post is that of a dyed in the wool bluenose. tongue.png

They have not been punished, at all.

There is a new team in div 3 for no real reason. A completely new team with no history and no honours.

The old team went into administration and was docked 10 points which was simply the Rules, not punishment. The old team did not pay tax and NI for a year under Whyte and so were given the transfer 'punishment' as well as Whyte being fined (unpaid!).

These were self-inflicted.

Otherwise NO PUNISHMENT.

Punishment WILL come- though it will hit ex-directors of the old company. And it will hit (I do so hope!) the old company's history in that when it is shown how they were paying players with EBT payments and not being honest about that then points will be docked. And they will not have a need for five star tattoos. smile.png

The new company is lucky to be in a league. It is NOT being punished.

I hope this helps.

post-2846-0-09949000-1347733191_thumb.jp

Indeed. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Thought I'd reel a few in, thanks Bluto, nice big fish. jerry.gif