bluto

Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

His 'leaving' is as credible as the 'investigation' into him.

No idea when/if anything will genuinely occur.

EG We know Stewart Gilmour is 'leaving' Saints management, but we've known that for a few years now.

It's been suggested that Sir Watty Cardigan will now appear as the messiah to flog STs to the hordes.

Amazing how a wee diddy team attracts such meedjah interest... unsure.png

The cardigan is apparently running round getting a new version of the blue knights (Douglas Park etc) to takeover. I am sure this rumour is legit, above board and nothing whatsoever to do with your scurrilous comment about season ticket renewals whistling.gif

not good for the poor lambs clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Slaughter for Rangers...Slaughter for McCoist and the Cardigan ...Slaughter for the SFA/SPL and slaughter for the MSM.......John Brown take a bow!.....Silence of the Lambs is over.....I don't care about Rangers but I do care about the people who run our game....Must go for me.

Blue Vermin " Auld Cnuts " Match v Manchester United Legends on Monday.

I was just wondering how many of those " Auld Bigot Cnuts " will be in the Media in the next few days, telling us that a Team they never played for should be fastracked back to the SPL for the good of Scottish Football.

Blue Vermin " Auld Cnuts " Match v Manchester United Legends on Monday.

I was just wondering how many of those " Auld Bigot Cnuts " will be in the Media in the next few days, telling us that a Team they never played for should be fastracked back to the SPL for the good of Scottish Football.

Media?.......If you buy a newspaper or listen to stv .....or SSB then you are a wank.......BBC is still masonic but has periods of grace