Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Ongoing media outcry that Sally McCoist has been snubbed for the Manager of the Month, despite The Newcunto F.C.'s 100% winning league record.

He will deserve it once he wins a few matches, while operating with the same or less budget as his part time rivals.

Till then ..

f**k the nae neck fud.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-councillor-vows-invest-rangers-2319273

I think it is perfect that this eedjit wants to squander some of his of his gambling gains on buying shares for a company that's in administration.

Glad he's not my councillor.

I also read, there, that he helped people with money problems...

Talk of the blind leading the blind... :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-councillor-vows-invest-rangers-2319273

I think it is perfect that this eedjit wants to squander some of his of his gambling gains on buying shares for a company that's in administration.

Talk of the blind leading the blind... lol.gif:

hope he gets courted by the ibrox board and has all his investment nicked from before his very eyes

I was in the gym yesterday when i noticed a guy with the new r#ngers top on, at the

back of the neck it's got the numbers 1872 so me being the curious/nosey cnut that

i am i asked him, what do they numbers mean bigman, well the response i got was

shocking, (geez peace ya dick) he said, oh sorry mate i said, so i asked him a few ideas

of what i thought they meant, (and his responce was)

yer stadiums address, (fcuk off knobend)

club phone number, (fanny)

you were the 1872nd person to buy the strip, ( your a wank)

the oldco,s average attendance in the early 80s, (your getting right oan ma tits noo Gtf)

Thats the last time i'll try and be friendly with a r#ngers fan... cheeky bugger...

Can anyone shed any light on these strange numbers....

I'm sure the disgraced and deceased Club celebrated their Centenary in 1973, so 1873 wid be their starting point.

1872, dunno what it signifies.

99 years till the Tribute Act's hunner year celebration.

Lucky if they'll reach a hunner weeks.

f**kEMMM !!!

Ongoing media outcry that Sally McCoist has been snubbed for the Manager of the Month, despite The Newcunto F.C.'s 100% winning league record.

He will deserve it once he wins a few matches, while operating with the same or less budget as his part time rivals.

Till then ..

f**k the nae neck fud.

Shull, he already had this test in the league cup this season, what was the score?

1872?

The number of creditors Oldco shafted?

Total IQ of their supporters across the world?

The amount of money Newco have left?

Last 4 digits of the Samaritans telephone number?

the number of catholics they would have to kills in order to have the blood level reach their knees?

The number of fans to took to attack a parked car in manchester?

I was in the gym yesterday when i noticed a guy with the new r#ngers top on, at the

back of the neck it's got the numbers 1872 so me being the curious/nosey cnut that

i am i asked him, what do they numbers mean bigman, well the response i got was

shocking, (geez peace ya dick) he said, oh sorry mate i said, so i asked him a few ideas

of what i thought they meant, (and his responce was)

yer stadiums address, (fcuk off knobend)

club phone number, (fanny)

you were the 1872nd person to buy the strip, ( your a wank)

the oldco,s average attendance in the early 80s, (your getting right oan ma tits noo Gtf)

Thats the last time i'll try and be friendly with a r#ngers fan... cheeky bugger...

Can anyone shed any light on these strange numbers....

Is it the amount of money left in the bank.

Or Ally's waist size

Talk of the blind leading the blind... lol.gif:

I actually that it was a good wee article especially where he says he wants to invest in the NEW rangers. Can see him getting boycotted as we speak

Radio Clyde News@RadioClydeNews12m

Rangers reveals an operating loss of £14.4 million for the 13 months to the end of June.

Ha ha ha!! So a new club which started from scratch, is running those kinds of losses just over a year after the old club went into liquidation. This new board is pumping the club & its odious fans good and proper clap.gif

Radio Clyde News‏@RadioClydeNews12m

Rangers reveals an operating loss of £14.4 million for the 13 months to the end of June.

Ha ha ha!! So a new club which started from scratch, is running those kinds of losses just over a year after the old club went into liquidation. This new board is pumping the club & its odious fans good and proper clap.gif

It's not a problem as they are a new team this is quite common.

That's what the media are saying.

One thing i CANT understand is why have serco given the present players 4/5 years contracts when they must of known they would run out of money eventually

the cash is dwindling and yet they (as a club) pledged to players for the next 4/5 years top dollar(ageing players at that)

it just does not compute....not in a business sense anyway

One thing i CANT understand is why have serco given the present players 4/5 years contracts when they must of known they would run out of money eventually

the cash is dwindling and yet they (as a club) pledged to players for the next 4/5 years top dollar(ageing players at that)

Ask Bluto.

SERCO is a basturt of a company but it IS legitimate....

SEVCO on the other hand....

Ask Bluto.

Ask Bluto whit?

If I wanted to speedily put a newco into Admin - having siphoned off all the money (by way of 'fees', extortionate interest on short-term loans etc) from STs, from shares issues, from gate monies, from charities or whatever... Then paying outrageous wages to mediocre players in order to 'win' a diddy league is a good way to run out of money and put it into Admin.

When the company goes bust again, the length of players' contracts is rendered irrelevant.

I hope this helps? :)

Eta: and also...

The players are employed by the 'club'. TRFC, and it's that which would go bust.

The assets are owned by the 'company' RIFC which might well be the club's main creditor and thus first in line for any remaining monies when/if the 'club' goes bust, and RIFC would still be controlled by the spivs.

It's a shite position to be in being a fan of that shambles.

It's goodish to be a Buddie!

Edited by bluto

SERCO is a basturt of a company but it IS legitimate....

SEVCO on the other hand....

If I wanted to speedily put a newco into Admin - having siphoned off all the money (by way of 'fees', extortionate interest on short-term loans etc) from STs, from shares issues, from gate monies, from charities or whatever... Then paying outrageous wages to mediocre players in order to 'win' a diddy league is a good way to run out of money and put it into Admin.

When the company goes bust again, the length of players' contracts is rendered irrelevant.

I hope this helps? smile.png

Eta: and also...

The players are employed by the 'club'. TRFC, and it's that which would go bust.

The assets are owned by the 'company' RIFC which might well be the club's main creditor and thus first in line for any remaining monies when/if the 'club' goes bust, and RIFC would still be controlled by the spivs.

It's a shite position to be in being a fan of that shambles.

It's goodish to be a Buddie!

But this could throw a spanner in their works Bluto.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/deloitte-raises-concerns-over-whytes-battle-with-rangers.22309772

Good old Whyte. He is the man they can't shake off!!!!! lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif