Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I stuck the following quote (from an mcfc supporting accoontant who posts on TSFM) in the relevant posting armpits of p+b, but thought I may as well add it in this thread, too.

It sums up the situation perfectly. :)

So to summarize m’lud. The club has the same name, the same stadium, the same strip, the same five stars, the same fans, the same website address, the same continuous history – but not the same debt or creditors. So it is our contention m’lud that it was not the club that was liquidated, but the debt and the creditors.

Iain King the fanny Sun Journo is a grade one arsehole. But dinnae let me colour yir view.

He says ..

' End Gers war for sake of our game. '

' Scottish Football needs a strong Rangers '

' And we need the Old Firm derby back, for all the baggage it brings '

WHAT A PILE OF SHITE !

I heard a radio report this morning en route to work quoting a Sevco supporters group representative. He apparently claimed that there had been talk of a boycott, but counselled that the supporters "should think long and hard about this".

Aye, good luck with that!wacko.png

Saw the booing of their BoD on the news. Ally didn't half put on a stern poker face though and stared straight ahead. The rest of them looked like crooks to me.

Cue Oaksoft... 'Why are you condemning them as crooks without knowing the facts or hearing any evidence in a court of law...'

Cos' they are.

Allegedly. IMHO. Etc, etc.

I see the fans of oldco haven't changed. Violent threats have apparently been made online against the incumbents on the board. Police to get involved.bangin.gif

And. How about this for straw clutching?

To deflect from the obvious Mr Somers exlained away the red card display by claiming,

"I wasn't at that particular one but I have had several emails from people who said they were led to believe that the red card display was about apartheid so there seems to be some confusion among the fans as to what they were displaying,"

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gifshuriken.gifshuriken.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Granted, the money-making potential of the mugs who buy into it is what has got the spivs exploiting them. But it's running on empty.

TRFC has no money, no credit facilities other than those bestowed upon it by RIFC. RIFC (owned by the spivs) must be repaid at some time and I seriously can't believe the bears will buuuuuy more season tickets. Super Salary and all those big earners - not only players - are ripping the pish.

It will be a happy new year, but not for them. smile.png

Edited by bluto

Granted, the money-making potential of the mugs who buy into it is what has got the spivs exploiting them. But it's running on empty.

TRFC has no money, no credit facilities other than those bestowed upon it by RIFC. RIFC (owned by the spivs) must be repaid at some time and I seriously can't believe the bears will by more season tickets. Super Salary and all those big earners - not only players - are ripping the pish.

It will be a happy new year, but not for them. smile.png

So, will it be this year or next year or the year after? whistling.gif