Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Well, there's a surprise.

As a newco, sevco etc has had all of 21 complete months to prepare Audited Accounts and present them to Companies House.

Yesterday was the due and final date.

Guess what? No accounts.

It makes me a wee bit worried for them. It's as if all is not going to plan. :o

Meantime, the big tax case appeal at the Upper Tier Tax tribunal has been going ahead to schedule and that'll surely all turn out fine for them, won't it? :unsure:

I'm sure Ally's relaxed about it all...

As a newco, sevco etc has had all of 21 complete months to prepare Audited Accounts and present them to Companies House.

Guess what? No accounts.

It makes me a wee bit worried for them. It's as if all is not going to plan. ohmy.png

Meantime, the big tax case appeal at the Upper Tier Tax tribunal has been going ahead to schedule and that'll surely all turn out fine for them, won't it? unsure.png

Thought you meant a penalty in the last minute (again) today

Guess what? No accounts.

It makes me a wee bit worried for them. It's as if all is not going to plan. ohmy.png

Meantime, the big tax case appeal at the Upper Tier Tax tribunal has been going ahead to schedule and that'll surely all turn out fine for them, won't it? unsure.png

Ally's making all the right sound bites

I've got the second best job in the world the now

The best is when i was centre forward for ya Gers.

The bigots are lapping it up,deluded fools

Rumours going arround theat they will enter administration on Wednesday!

Will they be deducted ten points? - Will it matter? - they will still win that league regardless!

Reported on BBC STV CH4 DAILY RECORD etc etc :)

Oh now on Sky

Edited by whydowebother

Alex Thomson of C4 news has been tweeting about TRFC bosses having been sounding out accountants/administrators.

"alex thomson ‏@alextomo 4m

And will Rangers further deny Nash and Wallace have settled on one of them as potential Administrator?

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 9m

Will Rangers deny that Nash and Wallace have met 2 potential Administrators in the past 48 hours? #c4news"

Also Phil mcgiblyblibly has blogged about this getting closer for a while.

Here's his most recent which kinda substantiates AT's tweets

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie

Strangely a link to that, which I read a few minutes ago, has now vanished from the TSFM.net blog... which has been under attack for a week, now. Someone really doesn't want the Bears to be allowed to know what's going on.

Another controlled Admin, the threat of liquidation again unless the Bears stump up again... And their cash will continue to flow from the Bears to Ally, to those priceless players... And, most importantly to the people pulling the strings, behind the smoke and mirrors.

Good job we have a strong SFA and a resolute press making sure all is legit, decent and above board.

Wednesday or later I know not, but it is inevitable.

If they were to go into administration how many points would they be deducted? Seen on twitter someone say it would be 25 which would put them a point behind Dunfermline. Even so they would probably still win the league but it would be hilarious if they never.

same club with history intact =25pts for second admin

new club ..........emmmmm.....

this is when the SFA are going to make themselves look even more stupid (than they already are)

same club with history intact =25pts for second admin

new club ..........emmmmm.....

this is when the SFA are going to make themselves look even more stupid (than they already are)

Guess it would be 10 then as they are technically a new club, as much as they don't want to admit it.

Would be interesting to see the Rangers fans argue that they are the same club with the same history after taking the 10 point deduction as new club lol.gif

The points deduction quandary for the SFA is less interesting to me than -

Is it morally correct that a club in Administration can be promoted?

They have bought the div 4 title with players (and a manager) they were unable to afford...

... And it seems a strong possibility that the same has now happened for div 3.

Good for the Bears, if they can get away with it, but the SFA are purportedly the moral guardians of the game.

They have schemes in place to inculcate decent values in youngsters coming to it; players and managers can be charged for bringing the game into disrepute; players can be charged retrospectively for misdemeanours; new clubs must be able to show at least three years of sound financial dealings and stability before being allowed to join the hallowed halls of Scottish fitba....

The SFA twisted its own rules to get round that last one: seeing Ogilvie, Raygun and Doncaster being bitten nastily on the arse by their own failed machinations should be a fine spectator sport.

It may not be fitba as we know it, but it's certainly far from Armageddon. :)

Would it not be the case of the 25 points this season, and potentially 25 points again next year if they went into admin and weren't able to come out of it by the start of next season. I seem to recall that was part of the threat hanging over Hearts that if they didn't formally come out of admin before the start of next season the points penalty applies again in the following season also.

Would it not be the case of the 25 points this season, and potentially 25 points again next year if they went into admin and weren't able to come out of it by the start of next season. I seem to recall that was part of the threat hanging over Hearts that if they didn't formally come out of admin before the start of next season the points penalty applies again in the following season also.

It would be 15 points as this would be the first TRFC would have entered administration...

Just been reading that the licence for the Club Deck goes hand in hand with the car park being available for use.If for some reason sevco couldn't open the car park then they would have to keep the CD closed too.

Not that I can think of any reason they wouldn't have access to the car park....

It would be hoped that this would be a 'controlled administration' - meaning... duck into it, cut all your losses with no repercussions (eg Salary McC and the high earners would be offered buttons or ta-ta), and similar could happen to any face-painter daft enough to have extended them credit again.

And Third Rangers could be back out of Admin fresh for the new season.

I am sure that the SFA would ensure they had plenty of dosh to see them through to the Champions League this time. :rolleyes:

There's a clock. It's ticking.

As I said above, I dunno about Wed, but it's inevitable.

AFAIK - all down to a balance between the timing to avoid points punishment going into next season and flogging season tickets.

Speculation I've seen, suggests Laxey Holdings won't care about that - they don't have 'Rangersitis', they don't possess the club ties and Brogues, necessary. All Laxey wants is a profit for its shareholders - and that will come through releasing those profits from the assets, the property. They could flog that and walk away or King (or someone like him) can rally Rangers Men to pay for that AND support further years of triumphal progress through the leagues.

Someone like King would want to pick it all up for cheap, so would rally the fans to not buy into the current regime, too soon, wait till last minute. But someone like King would NOT want the points penalty for next season. Horns of a dilemma...

I am so happy to be a Buddie and to have felt the relief brought by SG and Co's purchase of the club and disposal of the 'assets' in order to keep the club functioning.

I do often weaken and feel sorry for the ordinary Bear. For a wee while.

I've just read a piece from the Scottish Football Monitor which I got a few days back. The heading is Scottish Football:An Honest Game, Honestly Governed? I'm surprised there has been little or no comment. We all wonder how Campell Ogilvie isn't in jail, never mind being president of the SFA. If what is suggested is true I really wonder if he might yet get his comeuppance.

You can see the article at :- scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com

Or will it be ignored by those who mismanage our football?

I've just read a piece from the Scottish Football Monitor which I got a few days back. The heading is Scottish Football:An Honest Game, Honestly Governed? I'm surprised there has been little or no comment. We all wonder how Campell Ogilvie isn't in jail, never mind being president of the SFA. If what is suggested is true I really wonder if he might yet get his comeuppance.

You can see the article at :- scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com

Or will it be ignored by those who mismanage our football?

I read the article and I think it went over my head a bit! Care to explain what it's all about? What are the attachments they speak off that aren't included?

I read the article and I think it went over my head a bit! Care to explain what it's all about? What are the attachments they speak off that aren't included?

Sorry, I meant to explain a bit further. Just yesterday I saw copies of two letters signed by Ogilvie and they predated the date 20/11/2000 which is quoted in the article. I saw the copies on P&B yesterday and they certainly look authentic. We know plenty of documents were deliberately destroyed but this appears to be further evidence of Rangers unwillingness to submit all documentation. It of course also implies the SPL were at best negligent in not insisting what they had asked for ie.all post July 1998 documents, or even worse, were they helping cover up?

They certainly appear to confirm what we all know. Campell Ogilvie shouldn't hold his present post.

If Bluto reads this maybe he can help. He reads P&B too and rubbishing Rangers is one of his hobbies. Maybe he will know how to find the copies. I've tried again and failed.