Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

sounds to me like a behind the scenes contract agreement, i.e bt would not have paid to show games if that lot were in the bottom leagues, so agreed to sponsor the league as long as their extra costs for setting up in grounds with no facility to house them,was met by the league, not too bothered about it as it is money going to bt and not going to sevco

Apparently season ticket sales are so slow Sevco can't even repay in full the £1.5m in loans they took out in the spring!

All things being equal, it looks like admin next season. This Wallace was brought in to do a review of 30m revenue business, said there won't be admin and kept the fans at bay for a few months. I cant help thinking that some exec bonuses were paid after the league win was secured.

season is over so they will start next season on -15pts if they go into admin

dont laugh fish.gif

That's not how I understand it, from now on you get a third of last season's points deducted if you go into admin, so for Rangers that's more like 30 points deduction. Hearts got 3/44 (rounded up) as their points deduction, not 15 as a mandatory, by my arithmetic Rangers would be 3/102, so its a 34 point fine.

Edited by Bloomsbury Bud

That's not how I understand it, from now on you get a third of last season's points deducted if you go into admin, so for Rangers that's more like 30 points deduction. Hearts got 3/44 (rounded up) as their points deduction, not 15 as a mandatory, by my arithmetic Rangers would be 3/102, so its a 34 point fine.

Yes that's my understanding too. The rules have changed for the better IMO.

Morton must be pig sick not be be in the SPFL Championship next season.

Owners of Alloa, QOTS, Cowdenbeath, Raith, Livingston and Falkirk must have been jumping for joy when Hamiltion relegated Hibs.

The gate money they will make from Hearts, Hibs and Sevco could keep those clubs going for a few seasons assuming they don't over spend.

Will Sevco fans boycott Easter Rd and Tynecastle as part of their threats when they were LIQUIDATED?

If I'm honest , that's one thing I was pleased about when Newco went into bottom league ( small teams getting extra revenue).

There is not a chance in hell Newco will stick to their word and boycott the Edinburgh teams. They will want to show that they are 'a big club' and will sell out their allocation for sure.whilst I have no interest in any of the 'big three' in the championship I will be delighted to see revenue get to the 'wee teams'.

Hearts however showed some dignity when their 'situation' came about , so taking out years of financial mismanagement etc the club/ fans were a credit to themselves simply by 'just getting on with it'.

They out of the 'big three' I would be most happy to see win promotion.

Morton must be pig sick not be be in the SPFL Championship next season.

Owners of Alloa, QOTS, Cowdenbeath, Raith, Livingston and Falkirk must have been jumping for joy when Hamiltion relegated Hibs.

The gate money they will make from Hearts, Hibs and Sevco could keep those clubs going for a few seasons assuming they don't over spend.

Will Sevco fans boycott Easter Rd and Tynecastle as part of their threats when they were LIQUIDATED?

You see Slash,this is where i disagree because when oldco was in the top league we never had a full house ( 8000) because home diddie fans refuse to go to home games when the vermin visit

also we only had the bigot brothers 3 times a season....not ever ever going to bring us life saving money

and THATS why i knew there would be no armageddon

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading an interesting article in the paper earlier concerning Charlie Telfer's move to Utd. Apparently the team formerly known as want a development fee to cover him from age 12 and Stephen Thompson has offered 2 years development fee as that's how long the club have been in existence. it's now set to go to an independent tribunal

I was reading an interesting article in the paper earlier concerning Charlie Telfer's move to Utd. Apparently the team formerly known as want a development fee to cover him from age 12 and Stephen Thompson has offered 2 years development fee as that's how long the club have been in existence. it's now set to go to an independent tribunal

Whit ! This is a club with a long history ..... Unless of course it suits the financial agenda.

I don't think they know what they think anymore but what I want to know is are the deid or dying?

Whit ! This is a club with a long history ..... Unless of course it suits the financial agenda.

I don't think they know what they think anymore but what I want to know is are the deid or dying?

Wish they'd hurry up and die again. I hate the cunts, regardless of what they're called.

• 2 weeks later...