Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Has he written his cheque for £194,000 yet? I'm sure it will make him feel better.

That's between him and his tax accountant. Or Agent.

For his (and the other EBTer's sakes), I'd hope the fee they received was subject to the employer deducting tax at source, so they don't suffer redress.

Even though HMRC would be more likely to meet success in extracting money from the individuals than the DEID club.

Edited by bluto

That's between him and his tax accountant. Or Agent.

For his (and the other EBTer's sakes), I'd hope the fee they received was subject to the employer deducting tax at source, so they don't suffer redress.

Even though HMRC would be more likely to meet success in extracting money from the individuals than the DEID club.

It's quite clear under IR rules that at the end of the day we are all responsible for our own tax under schedule E. If your employer has been dishonest then you can have comeback through the courts but who do you sue? Oldco is deid as you pointed out. A footballer's agent? They are all as honest as the day is long. Aren't they? There was a lot of nudge, nudge, wink, wink going on. We'll hear 'Honest, I never knew' stuff aplenty but I think Old Rangers, the agents and the players knew perfectly well what was going on and that there was a risk. I'm also sure that Ogilvie or somesuch told them not to worry it would be OK.

The only mystery to me in the whole sordid business was the disgraceful verdicts in the first two court decisions. I hope this is looked at seriously. It was clearly taxable emolument beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I don't think those who benefited from the EBT scheme will be chased,I think I heard as much on the News last week.

My gripe is them sticking up for the tainted history of the oldco.Thommo is a clever guy and must know the whole situation is so very wrong.

I don't think those who benefited from the EBT scheme will be chased,I think I heard as much on the News last week.

My gripe is them sticking up for the tainted history of the oldco.Thommo is a clever guy and must know the whole situation is so very wrong.

Is that a surprise

Over the years no one ever put the boot in against them

They would be better not saying anything at all. It's probably just for the benefit of Ra Peepul, so they know what to say tomorrow at work.

We really are a third rate country when it comes to dealing with the bigot brothers. Rangers 2012 say that Scottish football has suffered enough! FFS! The other shower show their true colours singing IRA bile during yesterday's minutes silence at Dingwall. Action taken by Doncaster et al? Hee haw

Here's Channel 4's Alex Thomson's response to the sort of gibberish published today on behalf of sevco.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-cheated-football-fraudulent-silverware/10066

I disagree with him in his judgement at the end about sevco, but at least he is being more objective and honest than anything I've seen from the Scottish media.

Here's a more recent Buddie hero - one with a greater intellect - :rolleyes:

... telling us how he sees such a situation...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/468746/EXCLUSIVE-Kirk-Broadfoot-thinks-Rangers-should-be-awarded-UEFA-Cup

Gaun yersel, Kirkie! :lol

Lol

And the Champions League after Marsielle cheated in the early 1990's.

Poor Blue Cheating Cnuts 1873 FC (DECEASED)

Here's a brief (pun intended) list of upcoming fixtures for the deid club and sevco. smile.png

• Charles Green v RIFC – 12/13 November @ Court of Session – re legal costs
  • HMA v Whyte, Withey, Grier, Whitehouse, Clark, Green, (maybe Ahmad?) – 7-11 December @ High Court – further preliminary hearings
  • Sports Direct v Dave King – 9 December @ Chancery Court, London – Contempt of court re disclosure of contract details.
  • MASH Holdings v SFA – 4 February 2016 @ Court of Session – Request for judicial review of the SFA’s FPP decision on Dave King.
Edited by bluto

Here's a more recent Buddie hero - one with a greater intellect - rolleyes.gif

... telling us how he sees such a situation...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/468746/EXCLUSIVE-Kirk-Broadfoot-thinks-Rangers-should-be-awarded-UEFA-Cup

Gaun yersel, Kirkie! lol.gif

Talking about Zenit St.Petursburg, Kirk Broadfoot said:

"If they’ve cheated and are found guilty, they don’t deserve to have their name down in the history books as winners, even if it happened in the previous seasons, because if that was the case then they would have been banned for the 2007-8 UEFA Cup

Kirk Broadfoot"

Here's a brief (pun intended) list of upcoming fixtures for the deid club and sevco. :)

If you are interested in this fixture...

Live tweets are being allowed.

James Dolman is your man...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamesdoleman/status/664750853627256832

Here's a brief (pun intended) list of upcoming fixtures for the deid club and sevco. smile.png

• HMA v Whyte, Withey, Grier, Whitehouse, Clark, Green, (maybe Ahmad?) – 7-11 December @ High Court – further preliminary hearings
  • Sports Direct v Dave King – 9 December @ Chancery Court, London – Contempt of court re disclosure of contract details.
  • MASH Holdings v SFA – 4 February 2016 @ Court of Session – Request for judicial review of the SFA’s FPP decision on Dave King.

BT Sport , Alba or just The 6' clock News?

Edited by linwood buddie