Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Yes, yes, I know the pointlessness of it as a tool to actually achieve anything - it's more of a wee thing to do for a laugh, and, like voting for Rage Against the Machine to keep the X Factor off number one, to see how many people can vote. Come on guys, lighten up and join in the laughing and pointing at the administration cheats!

I like a good point and laugh; however I'm not convinced that the point and laugh at scumgers fans in this case is all that funny. Whilst I don't think they will actually go out of business there are a lot of fans who are in fact going through a greiving process. Yes they will probably come back uglier and more arrogant than they ever were just as their bhigot counterparts did post biscuit tin. However, for a lot of their fans the current financial shambles is like losing a member of their family.

I find providing vaguely disguised sarcastic concern much more satisying. smile.png

Looking at your tax bill as a £35000 per annum taxi driver.......Mmmm why does it say you earn £9000 per annum and don't get any tips?.....Are you Greek?whistling.gif maybe you have more in common with the blue boys than you think!1eye.gif

I wish it was as high as 9k

We all have to make sure that a new r*ngers will never play again in any Scottish League.

They can f**k off forever.

With them gone, the Green Vermin will lose their power ( 11-1 SPL vote )

We can then set about getting rid of they IRA supporting cnuts.

FTOF TILL THEY'RE BAITH DEID AND GONE !

I'm putting you into administration.....Craig Whyte will ride shotgun on all your fares so we can be sure he collects the money for the tax manwhistling.gif

If he can collect 4 years fares in one day then he's very welcome.

Good post oaksoft.....the SPL are bieng let off very light by the OF-loving media, as is that ratf"k sausage roll thief fae fife McLeish...and the SFA. They should have been just as aware as the rest of us of the scumgers situation. Instead of tackling it head on they pished away time, effort and money on blah, blah rather than tackling the real issue head on...the imbalance in finances in Scottish football. Divvy up the cash so it reaches more points where it can be used to benefit the game for the most players and the for the most clubs rather than selling scottish footballs soul to a corrupted set of TV watching OF scumbags.

Maximise the money in football - spread it across the clubs...get players playing competitive football in a competitive league again.

and yet your head in the sand attitude stance that rankgers will survive because the SPL will make sure of it totally negates your wee rant