Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

There is no debate here bar the blinded bigots at Ibrox, The Rangers International Football Club has only retained its fans, and the stadia  that the dead team played at.

Celtic were so close to being here, as were Hearts, but they saved the existing club. Rangers were not saved. People need to look up, "winding up" liquidation and cease trading...….………..

Its a big river in Africa for some people, Rangers died, in disgrace and massive debt----- End Of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

There is no debate here bar the blinded bigots at Ibrox, The Rangers International Football Club has only retained its fans, and the stadia  that the dead team played at.

Celtic were so close to being here, as were Hearts, but they saved the existing club. Rangers were not saved. People need to look up, "winding up" liquidation and cease trading...….………..

Its a big river in Africa for some people, Rangers died, in disgrace and massive debt----- End Of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not disputing this but King Billy died too and the bigots still march down the streets 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

My argument isn't that Rangers didn't die. In business terms they did. That is inescapable. What happened with the Registration is to my mind inexcusable. The decision was taken out of self interest in the football community. Wrong on all levels. 

9 hours ago, WeeBud said:

In fairness Antrin that's probably not where I'd look for an unbiased account on what did or didn't happen.....that said, for the most part, I'm in your camp on this!!

I am not sectarian I am not religious I am not a bigot.

i am pointing you to an unbiased report of the actuality.

no one needs to be biased in this.  The truth itself is so fanf**kintastically perverted and shocking.

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My argument isn't that Rangers didn't die. In business terms they did. That is inescapable. What happened with the Registration is to my mind inexcusable. The decision was taken out of self interest in the football community. Wrong on all levels. 

Get over the “registration” thing Ricky.

it is SO simple.

Rangers died.  Utterly and completely.
New companies were formed, took on some of the assets, hired the mediocre players who did NOT walk away,  changed the names to somethingS similar to that of the deid club, Rangers, then connived their way into the foot of Scottish fitba.

registration/smegistration.

32 minutes ago, antrin said:
7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

it is SO simple.

New companies were formed, took on some of the assets, hired the mediocre players who did NOT walk away,  changed the names to somethingS similar to that of the deid club, Rangers, then connived their way into the foot of Scottish fitba.

Ranger as they were are no more ............goooooooooooooooooooooooorn away. The fans of course want to preserve what they had and so a neeeeeeeeeeew rangers was born, not the same legally nor actually, they are a pooooooooooooooor replica of the original and only where they are at the moment because nobody wants to call them out............. to pay their bills; or it will all go tits up again. they are living on borrowed time methinks, when Gerrard goes (as he surely will when he gets the call from some decent club in Engerland, there ass is grass) 

2 hours ago, antrin said:

it is SO simple.

registration/smegistration.

The football authorities and clubs were complicit is my point. It suited them to accept the "registration" argument as long as "football" obligations were paid in full. Not the right thing to do but also allows Rangers fans to believe their club didn't die. Over and out from me. 

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The football authorities and clubs were complicit is my point. It suited them to accept the "registration" argument as long as "football" obligations were paid in full. Not the right thing to do but also allows Rangers fans to believe their club didn't die. Over and out from me. 

I have continually pointed out that those in authority have failed Scottish fitba.  

I had made ‘your point’ ad nauseam on this thread and others.

I only chip in when people raise red herrings such as registration exchanges (with or without embellishing quotes), when fans of the deid club try to muddy the waters or when someone suggests we should accept the lies about the new club.

the truth is out there.  It’s not going away.

Just so that Ricky can be really assured that I wisnae making it all up AND also that it wasn't just Celtic-minded people who were denying the new club some sort of 'rightful heritage', here is a post from the current thread running on the Scottish Football Monitor...

https://www.sfm.scot/a-lie-for-a-lie/comment-page-11/#comment-30429

...featuring a wee extract from:

Rules and Constitution of the erstwhile SFL.

13. Membership not Transferrable
Membership of the league (whether full or associate) shall not be transferrable, save that (a) a member wishing to change its legal form (whether from unincorporated association to corporate body or otherwise where the ownership and control of both bodies are or will be substantially identical); or (b) a transfer within the same administrative group for the purposes of a solvent reconstruction only; may be permitted by the board 
upon prior written application for consent and giving such details of the 
proposed transfer as the board may reasonably request for the purpose of 
considering such transfer. the board may refuse such application or grant same upon such terms and conditions as it shall think fit.

…and again, only association football clubs could be members of the SFL.

…and Sevco Scotland Ltd (as was) is not The Rangers Football Club PLC (now known as RFC 2012 PLC)

So Dundee got the Top League membership when the deid club died.

And sevco etc, the new clumpany not a club, (cheated into the bottom Scottish League)is really an utterly NEW entity with no history other than yon hard-won and admirable Petrofac cup.

Edited by antrin

20 hours ago, antrin said:

Just so that Ricky can be really assured that I wisnae making it all up AND also that it wasn't just Celtic-minded people who were denying the new club some sort of 'rightful heritage', here is a post from the current thread running on the Scottish Football Monitor...

https://www.sfm.scot/a-lie-for-a-lie/comment-page-11/#comment-30429

...featuring a wee extract from:

Rules and Constitution of the erstwhile SFL.

13. Membership not Transferrable
Membership of the league (whether full or associate) shall not be transferrable, save that (a) a member wishing to change its legal form (whether from unincorporated association to corporate body or otherwise where the ownership and control of both bodies are or will be substantially identical); or (b) a transfer within the same administrative group for the purposes of a solvent reconstruction only; may be permitted by the board 
upon prior written application for consent and giving such details of the 
proposed transfer as the board may reasonably request for the purpose of 
considering such transfer. the board may refuse such application or grant same upon such terms and conditions as it shall think fit.

…and again, only association football clubs could be members of the SFL.

…and Sevco Scotland Ltd (as was) is not The Rangers Football Club PLC (now known as RFC 2012 PLC)

So Dundee got the Top League membership when the deid club died.

And sevco etc, the new clumpany not a club, (cheated into the bottom Scottish League)is really an utterly NEW entity with no history other than yon hard-won and admirable Petrofac cup.

I haven't said they were the same. I said that the football authorities took that view and treated their registration as a continuance by making it conditional that football debts, notably to Dundee United be met by the new entity. This was wrong on so many levels. Hence the claim for continuity. The only legal point I dispute is how anybody, let alone a judge could say that the EBT's had not given Rangers a sporting advantage. I'm not anti Rangers and I'm not Pro Rangers. 

Edited by St.Ricky

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The only legal point I dispute is how anybody, let alone a judge could say that the EBT's had not given Rangers a sporting advantage. I'm not anti Rangers and I'm not Pro Rangers. 

It's ok - you're not disputing it. We agree on that.  I did post to that effect.

This never smelled the air of a courtroom.  It was an in-house stictch-up ...

I posted:

"I only agree that the Nimmo- Smith (who was NOT ACTING AS A JUDGE, but merely had been asked the chair an SFA Commission - NOT a court of law - UNDER THE LIMITED, TIGHT, CONTROLLED  AEGIS OF THE SFA, set up to try to brush all their lying shit under the carpet) said it appeared no financial advantage had been gained. 

It was a fair attempt at a cover-up.

Nimmo Smith took his pieces of silver and delivered his judgement on the set-up charade, without being allowed to look at all the evidence and the reality of what had taken place.

He could claim to have been duped."

Edited by antrin

1 minute ago, antrin said:

It's ok - you're not disputing it. We agree on that.  I did post to that effect.

This never smelled the air of a courtroom.  It was an in-house stictch-up ...

I posted:

"I only agree that the Nimmo- Smith (who was NOT ACTING AS A JUDGE, but merely had been asked the chair an SFA Commission - NOT a court of law - UNDER THE LIMITED, TIGHT, CONTROLLED  AEGIS OF THE SFA, set up to try to brush all their lying shit under the carpet) said it appeared no financial advantage had been gained. 

It was a fair attempt at a cover-up.

Nimmo Smith took his pieces of silver and delivered his judgement on the set-up charade, without being allowed to look at all the evidence and the reality of what had taken place.

He could claim to have been duped."

Agreed 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Poor Rangers. Only 2nd in the league by a mile, still in Europe whilst their biggest rivals have gone out. How I wish we were performing so poorly. 

Cheats never win.  :)

what a tragedy for them, hoping a Euro run will keep them in business... and Corona comes knocking on closed doors...

26 minutes ago, antrin said:

Cheats never win.  :)

what a tragedy for them, hoping a Euro run will keep them in business... and Corona comes knocking on closed doors...

No argument from me there on your sunny paradise (I don't mean Parkhead) but I'd still like their points total. 

I hope they win every game against teams below 4th for the rest of the time before the split. Would suit us just fine. Would suit us fine if Celtic did the same. Oh and would suit us us fine if Aberdeen and Motherwell did the same. 
So you want them to beat us next week you daft auld git [emoji23]