Jump to content

bluto

Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

Recommended Posts


Poor knight of the realm, David Murray.

....and the rest.

HMRC wants the tax due from the cheating EBT offshore payments (that did so much to screw up the Scottish game) to be paid within weeks - or steps taken to come to arrangements for ways to pay their debt to society, within weeks!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45322276

 

oh dear, how sad, never mind.:bounce1:moony2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, antrin said:

Poor knight of the realm, David Murray.

....and the rest.

HMRC wants the tax due from the cheating EBT offshore payments (that did so much to screw up the Scottish game) to be paid within weeks - or steps taken to come to arrangements for ways to pay their debt to society, within weeks!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45322276

 

oh dear, how sad, never mind.:bounce1:moony2

Well.  One or two "may" have been declared bankrupt (do your own research)  so they won't be paying anything. 

Others however..... They will. 

No sporting advantage of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Declaring oneself bankrupt (by, say.....  Shifting all your assets to your wife) would be like... er.... cheating....  :o

Like robbing from HER MAJESTY's PERSONAL POCKET...

Surely not?!  

 

Dignity and all that...  :)

A bit like EBT in a way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inspired by a post on PnB

"Here's a side letter outlining we can pay you an extra £569k, tax free, on top of your contracted wage."

rae1.JPG.61ffe5623ee37a17131b2fabf22c10fb.JPG

"HMRC has confirmed that it will seek to recover all income tax found by the Supreme Court to be due and that, where HMRC is unable to recover the tax from the employer, it may transfer the liability for unpaid tax...to employees or former employees."

rae3.JPG.b23e0b5ca47af945a3ae6ab128007eef.JPG

raetax.JPG.a8e433288c3dbc9f6853413523d7ab88.JPG

rae2.JPG.4ce922fa186311b2e29b392f60ac7738.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex better get his name down for a few extra shifts with Radio Clyde and BT.

Or he could get a job as a Manager with a top Club and earn a fortune.

Ah well........extra shifts it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 5:17 PM, HSS said:

Alex better get his name down for a few extra shifts with Radio Clyde and BT.

Or he could get a job as a Manager with a top Club and earn a fortune.

Ah well........extra shifts it is.

I suspect that you know the answer. The "Football Club" was an Asset of the Old Company which was (The Football Club) that is, bought by a New Company.

The argument is that the Old Company Died but that the Asset (Football Club) had been transfered for a consideration/price.

Therefore the Football Club continues to exist but has no liability for non football debts.

Not my argument but the one that is being used and accepted by the SFA, Tax Man etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I suspect that you know the answer. The "Football Club" was an Asset of the Old Company which was (The Football Club) that is, bought by a New Company.

The argument is that the Old Company Died but that the Asset (Football Club) had been transfered for a consideration/price.

Therefore the Football Club continues to exist but has no liability for non football debts.

Not my argument but the one that is being used and accepted by the SFA, Tax Man etc.

What are you on about Ricky?

I was looking for ways to help Alex pay his tax bills while you're away down the "are rangers dead or alive" road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HSS said:

What are you on about Ricky?

I was looking for ways to help Alex pay his tax bills while you're away down the "are rangers dead or alive" road.

Just anticipating your fellow taxi drivers next post. It arrived. 

A lot earlier in the thread that there were an amazing number of those involved in receiving EBT payments who have gone bankrupt. 

Just a coincidence perhaps...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Rangers died. Sevco took the vacancy .

 

Well done the Fakes today

Celtic need to win tomorrow to open up the gap.  Aberdeen and Killie have a chance to overtake the Ibrox side. 

Either Killie or Aberdeen could also knock them out of the cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celtic did win and Killie lost. The Ibrox, Aberdeen lot drew .

Not done and dusted yet but could be by the 1 March if Lillie dump the Intoxicated team out-of the cup and Celtic win another once or twice and they drop points. 

An awful big investment to finish second. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...