Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I'm sure Park hasn’t resigned due to yet another year of massive loss-making in the new club.  After all, although a big red statement (this one) ….

Accounts overdue. Next accounts made up to 30 June 2022 due by 31 March 2023
Last accounts made up to 30 June 2021

…has been entered on sevco’s entry at Company House, this is simply normal/annual business practice up the Copland Road.

I also see that even more “shares” have been issued. Another great sign of “stability”… and being Ay Ready…

Here’s wishing them well.   :)

This would be a better place in which to post about the deid club.  I recognise that and wish other posters would stop perpetuating a lie about “Rangers” in places like the match day thread.

Here’s an enlightening post…

(in sfm.scot https://sfm.scot/scottish-referees-and-var-is-it-time-for-dialogue-on-the-elephant-in-the-cave/#comments   )

…about the present state of affairs regarding TRFC by a guy posting as “Highlander”, which Paisley follow-followers may find enlightening…

(Highlander was reacting to a TRFC quote presented by a loyal fan of the deid club, Albertz11)

What Albertz11 has provided with the quote above is a succinct summary of what Scotland’s football authorities desperately want us all to believe; that Rangers Football Club merely experienced a routine change of ownership in 2012 following the demise through insolvency of its previous owner and operator, the Rangers Football Club plc. That brazen work of fiction is what we have been force-fed ever since Rangers’ death.

The football authorities’ treatment of ‘Rangers,’ steeped in vested interest and self-preservation, allied to the media’s mass rewriting of history has led to a monstrous fabrication becoming universally accepted as fact, resulting in non-football related officialdom (BBC, ASA, etc) also accepting unquestioningly what we all know to be abject nonsense.

The club/company construct the authorities contrived was concocted post-mortem, or at least while the club was already lying prostrate on a mortuary slab, its very last breath suspended pending the completion of a lengthy administration and liquidation process.

As others have pointed out, an incorporated football club doesn’t have a separate club and operating company relationship, since the entire purpose of incorporating is that the club BECOMES a company. At no time in the 113 years between incorporation in 1899 and insolvency in 2012 was any mention made of a separate club and company arrangement, even in Rangers’ own literature, coincidentally until such time as that manufactured construct became vital in validating a fairytale. Indeed the Rangers’ incorporation document I’ve read specifies that club and company are synonymous, ie the same thing.

We all know that the authorities ‘manufactured a solution,’ to Rangers death, supposedly “for the good of all of Scottish football and to avoid civil unrest,” undoubtedly in part for financial expediency, but even the staunchest Rangers fan knows their club died back in 2012, because they witnessed it with their own eyes and ears, just like the rest of us. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth at the time.

Now, more than a decade later, people like Albertz11 can happily reference the officially promoted version of what happened in the sure and certain knowledge that few, least of all our complicit media, will challenge the glaring lies, inventions and anomalies that form its basis.

However, I’d wager that those living a flagrant lie, including football administrators and hordes of deluded fans of the club that died an entirely self-inflicted death, won’t sleep as well as my clear conscience allows me every night.

I personally feel it is a great shame that a few St Mirren fans also seem to be buying into that shite. :( 

Edited by antrin

1 hour ago, antrin said:

This would be a better place in which to post about the deid club.  I recognise that and wish other posters would stop perpetuating a lie about “Rangers” in places like the match day thread.

(in sfm.scot https://sfm.scot/scottish-referees-and-var-is-it-time-for-dialogue-on-the-elephant-in-the-cave/#comments   )

…about the present state of affairs regarding TRFC by a guy posting as “Highlander”, which Paisley follow-followers may find enlightening…

(Highlander was reacting to a TRFC quote presented by a loyal fan of the deid club, Albertz11)

What Albertz11 has provided with the quote above is a succinct summary of what Scotland’s football authorities desperately want us all to believe; that Rangers Football Club merely experienced a routine change of ownership in 2012 following the demise through insolvency of its previous owner and operator, the Rangers Football Club plc. That brazen work of fiction is what we have been force-fed ever since Rangers’ death.

The football authorities’ treatment of ‘Rangers,’ steeped in vested interest and self-preservation, allied to the media’s mass rewriting of history has led to a monstrous fabrication becoming universally accepted as fact, resulting in non-football related officialdom (BBC, ASA, etc) also accepting unquestioningly what we all know to be abject nonsense.

The club/company construct the authorities contrived was concocted post-mortem, or at least while the club was already lying prostrate on a mortuary slab, its very last breath suspended pending the completion of a lengthy administration and liquidation process.

As others have pointed out, an incorporated football club doesn’t have a separate club and operating company relationship, since the entire purpose of incorporating is that the club BECOMES a company. At no time in the 113 years between incorporation in 1899 and insolvency in 2012 was any mention made of a separate club and company arrangement, even in Rangers’ own literature, coincidentally until such time as that manufactured construct became vital in validating a fairytale. Indeed the Rangers’ incorporation document I’ve read specifies that club and company are synonymous, ie the same thing.

We all know that the authorities ‘manufactured a solution,’ to Rangers death, supposedly “for the good of all of Scottish football and to avoid civil unrest,” undoubtedly in part for financial expediency, but even the staunchest Rangers fan knows their club died back in 2012, because they witnessed it with their own eyes and ears, just like the rest of us. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth at the time.

Now, more than a decade later, people like Albertz11 can happily reference the officially promoted version of what happened in the sure and certain knowledge that few, least of all our complicit media, will challenge the glaring lies, inventions and anomalies that form its basis.

However, I’d wager that those living a flagrant lie, including football administrators and hordes of deluded fans of the club that died an entirely self-inflicted death, won’t sleep as well as my clear conscience allows me every night.

I personally feel it is a great shame that a few St Mirren fans also seem to be buying into that shite. :( 

Amen.

I personally feel it is a great shame that a few St Mirren fans also seem to be buying into that shite. [emoji20] 

To me, it's far simpler than that.

When Rangers (the company) went into administration, Rangers (the club) were deducted 10 points. At no time, even to date, was this objected to by Rangers (club or company, old or new) and, to me, was an implicit acceptance that club and company were one.

Sure.

There were several occasions during that saga that underline the reality and duplicity of the debacle that struck Rangers.

A friendly against Le Havre was cancelled because as there was no football club, it couldn’t be licensed to play against a real football club.

And, IIRC, there was the same situation in a player testimonial match scheduled against another real football club, Kelty - who weren’t allowed to say they were playing Rangers.

5 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

Is the Sports Direct issue still ongoing as well!

Oh yes!  :)

Also - from another place:

yesterday afternoon’s news that Elite Sport’s [in Administration] are going ahead with their damages claims against RIFC plc/TRFC , looking for 9.5 million!
The Administrators are duty bound to seek out all possible sources of cash that monies that Elite may actually be owed or to which they may be found by a Court to have legal entitlement.”

Sad, eh?

Edited by antrin

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65523955

whyte drops his case against the Crown office…

…which allows the BBC to again fumble the lies about liquidation and try to “blame” a fictional, unknown company that “ran Rangers”. :lol:

“However, under Whyte's stewardship, the Rangers business went into administration and then liquidation in 2012.

(TWO sentences - not only contradicting each other, but also both telling lies : Rangers still languishes in the coma of administration and is not yet officially in liquidation)

David Whitehouse and Paul Clark were appointed administrators when the company that ran Rangers went into administration in 2012.”

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What a state you are, dreaming/thinking about Rangers every waking minute. 🤣

Even more morbid is supporting a deid club, disputing everything (mostly factual) about said deid club… every waking minute on a wee obscure fitba forum of a club that you never go see…

And also doing so while you’re on an alleged “holiday”..  :lol:

8 hours ago, antrin said:

Even more morbid is supporting a deid club, disputing everything (mostly factual) about said deid club… every waking minute on a wee obscure fitba forum of a club that you never go see…

And also doing so while you’re on an alleged “holiday”..  :lol:

Where, exactly, have I disputed anything, never mind everything? 

Where's my popcorn? 🍿🍿🍿