Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Another bollox post. smile.png

Might well be....it was a colleague at work who got the information - he was just about greeting when he was telling us. If it is true then I would imagine it is probably just a procedural thing rather than absolute confirmation that its what is going to happen next season.

Forget about a belter of a quote from the younger sidlette at the dung game last week. Think it was when we went 4-2 up. "You almost feel sorry for the Dunfermiline fans ay?" - 7 year old daughter..."Aye, about as sorry as I feel for rangers!" holiday.gif

Comedy gold on radio with fat Boab and Tom English......A different version of "who knew"1eye.gif ......It's a new phrase now "Ally knew"......Fans phoning in to say they're joining the English league and an ex SFA referee phoning in to complain about unfair treatment of his club!

And he's gonnae send his badge back tae Park Gardens.

The amount of denial coming from it seems to me the bulk of rangers fans is astonishing. I gather there is a significant percentage who realise that they thoroughly deserve severe punishment and should bite the bullet but we don't seem to hear much from them. I got an eye-opener down my local club last night. There's a guy who occasionally calls in and we had a chat about Rangers. He's a season ticket holder at Ibrox although he lives over here and doesn't miss many games. Now this guy owns a couple of companies and is a millionaire a few times over. A very bright man. But the shit he is spouting about poor rangers beggars belief. According to him rangers problems all started with Whyte. Murray is innocent. A kangaroo court acted illegally last week. Scottish football will die without rangers. There is nothing wrong with the majority of 11-1 business. Sky will withdraw instantly from Scottish football if no rangers. The whole world has it in for rangers who have only broken a few minor rules. It goes on and on.

The only thing he said that slightly concerned me was that he has it on 'good authority' that rangers or the administrators are close to an agreement with HMRC which will probably mean rangers will survive. I don't really believe it but the one thing that gives it some credibility is the delay in any comment from HMRC. At one time it was expected in March then April. We're almost in May. Why the delay? Are they still coming up with fresh stuff? Surely they can make some kind of statement. If they know that what they have will force rangers into liquidation, they should come out with it now. I don't give a shit about the Blue Knights or Millar but even out of fairness to them, the taxman should speak before the end of the season.

HMRC never make statements. Original time frame WAS April, tho early April would have been nice...

And what are drinking to make you suggest doing ANYTHING out of of "fairness" for them? Since when did that word enter the vocabulary of how THEY deal with the rest of society?

HMRC never make statements. Original time frame WAS April, tho early April would have been nice...

And what are drinking to make you suggest doing ANYTHING out of of "fairness" for them? Since when did that word enter the vocabulary of how THEY deal with the rest of society?

The reason I want the decision now is that if it goes the way it is anticipated it will, the Blue Knights on their bloody great chargers and the cowboy Miller on his bucking bronco will surely disappear into the sunset never to be seen again. That must mean liquidation.

The amount of denial coming from it seems to me the bulk of rangers fans is astonishing. I gather there is a significant percentage who realise that they thoroughly deserve severe punishment and should bite the bullet but we don't seem to hear much from them. I got an eye-opener down my local club last night. There's a guy who occasionally calls in and we had a chat about Rangers. He's a season ticket holder at Ibrox although he lives over here and doesn't miss many games. Now this guy owns a couple of companies and is a millionaire a few times over. A very bright man. But the shit he is spouting about poor rangers beggars belief. According to him rangers problems all started with Whyte. Murray is innocent. A kangaroo court acted illegally last week. Scottish football will die without rangers. There is nothing wrong with the majority of 11-1 business. Sky will withdraw instantly from Scottish football if no rangers. The whole world has it in for rangers who have only broken a few minor rules. It goes on and on.

The only thing he said that slightly concerned me was that he has it on 'good authority' that rangers or the administrators are close to an agreement with HMRC which will probably mean rangers will survive. I don't really believe it but the one thing that gives it some credibility is the delay in any comment from HMRC. At one time it was expected in March then April. We're almost in May. Why the delay? Are they still coming up with fresh stuff? Surely they can make some kind of statement. If they know that what they have will force rangers into liquidation, they should come out with it now. I don't give a shit about the Blue Knights or Millar but even out of fairness to them, the taxman should speak before the end of the season.

I've been told that HMRC's own rules prevent them from voting in favour of a CVA. Anyway why would they accept 1p in the pound when they could get double that by forcing the sale of Ibroke and mismanagement park ?

The reason I want the decision now is that if it goes the way it is anticipated it will, the Blue Knights on their bloody great chargers and the cowboy Miller on his bucking bronco will surely disappear into the sunset never to be seen again. That must mean liquidation.

But they WILL be liquidated.

There's no way in the world that organisation can be cobbled into a going concern. Too much debt and too much litigation ahead deciding who owns what and then for debts to managed whilst completing that process, when there is still no (or very limited/insufficient) income.

Even Mr Micawber could only be of limited assistance.

It's definitely a dead Glaswegian Blue.

Edited by bluto

But they WILL be liquidated.

There's no way in the world that organisation can be cobbled into a going concern. Too much debt and too much litigation ahead deciding who owns what and then for debts to managed whilst completing that process, when there is still no (or very limited/insufficient) income.

Even Mr Micawber could only be of limited assistance.

It's definitely a dead Glaswegian Blue.

I know I keep saying this,Bluto, logically you should be absolutely correct. I agree completely that gers look like a hopeless basket case but I just can't help having this nagging doubt because I still believe that the powers-that-be in Scottish football will move heaven and earth to keep rangers in the SPL.

Tomorrow might be interesting if the SPL chairmen go ahead with their meeting. That seems to have gone a bit quiet. It will be interesting to see if the chairmen prove to be as gutless as most of us think they are.

Some of the stuff on P&B over the last 24 hours makes interesting reading. Taxman taking his time etc.

I know I keep saying this,Bluto, logically you should be absolutely correct. I agree completely that gers look like a hopeless basket case but I just can't help having this nagging doubt because I still believe that the powers-that-be in Scottish football will move heaven and earth to keep rangers in the SPL.

Tomorrow might be interesting if the SPL chairmen go ahead with their meeting. That seems to have gone a bit quiet. It will be interesting to see if the chairmen prove to be as gutless as most of us think they are.

Some of the stuff on P&B over the last 24 hours makes interesting reading. Taxman taking his time etc.

It isnae the taxman, anyway. It isnae HMRC that's dragging heels.

Rangers owe HMRC the Big Tax lump of money due to the EBTs (+ interest now and penalties which are soaring). That is accepted by just about every commentator even Jabba and Keevens... and McCoist.

RFC iA have appealed the judgement of HMRC and we are all just awaiting the decision of the First Tier Tax Tribunal. It is their decision that will really seal the fate of RFC iA. It;s a process that will not be speeded up to suit commercial interests.

However, ALL the other shite that has heaped up is more than enough to tip RFC iA over the edge.

There's less than 6 weeks before the new fixtures are published. It's an impossibility to turn around.

Facts are chiels that winna ding, as someone said...

Ticktocketus and HMRC can each block any CVA on their own. HMRC's own rules prevent them voting in favour of a CVA. Ticktocketus were offered a deal reportedly worth £10M (out of £24M) by Blue Knaves but have just walked away from that, why ? Either they've no confidence in the blue knaves bid or they must think they can get more by other means. Craig Whyte's so called personal guarantees, does anyone serioulsy believe he has any money or assets they could get a hold off ? So the only other options: tictocketus believe they can get more of the money they're owed through liquidation than any of the offers currenlty on the table, or there is more to come out of the saga that will cause further trouble for the club.

The administrators have to act in the best interest of the creditors, if there had been a credible bid they would have chosen a preferred bidder and started the process to come out of admin by now. The fact they haven't means the earliest they are likely to come out of admin is probably July (it usually takes about 6 weeks from a peferred bidder being announced to agreeing a CVA and exiting administration). The problem is they must still be losing money every month and in 2 weeks time their regular income will stop for 2 months, the players contracts revert to normal in July and they will have to be paid the full amount or be released so they might not be able to raise money by selling players and they won;lt be able to buy players, not because of the transfer embargo but because they're skint.

Liquidation looks more and more like the only option left.

Ally McCoist doesn't look well at all....looks about ready for a heart attack and appears to be losing all his hair / mibbae tearing it out. That being said any sympathy I might have had for him disappeared when he made the madman statement earlier in the week and then refused to back down from it. Too much for his cheery cheeky chappy shoulders to bear me thinks.

Happy to see that the cheeky chappie has a big Bile just under his nostrils. I hope it REALLY hurts and that he nicks it many times, whilst shaving.

Meanwhile as Buddies were trying to enjoy the dreadfully shite match today, in a West London pub, the sounds of a song about being "Up to our knees in... " ....some sort of blood, resounded with foot-stamping from the floor above, in which the obvious detritus from an earlier game were still in residence, sad.png

They'd been beaten 3-0. not won a league, heading for liquidation, you'd think there might just be some sort of realisation that their view of the world was not working...

FUCKEM. mad.gif

Edited by bluto

was at a family wedding on saturday night at the cutherland house hotel the huncnuts were staying there if they are that skint they cant pay an sfa fine what the fcuk are they doing staying at places like this they are ripping the pishwacko.png FTOF 3rd divison now

Cos they they dont pay for it

Cos they they dont pay for it

Eh?

I take it you mean the Crutherland in East Kilbride.

Its a ridiculously expensive place.

I wonder if they'll stay there before they play Queens Park in the big Glasgow derby next season?

Doncaster has just told us the sum total of F**k all on the telly just now.....as expected a waste of my time.......and his .I really hope the non OF clubs don't roll over on this,I would be horrified and probably that would finish me with footy.How Saints look at it would be a major factor of course.

Guest TPAFKATS

Happy to see that the cheeky chappie has a big Bile just under his nostrils. I hope it REALLY hurts and that he nicks it many times, whilst shaving.

Meanwhile as Buddies were trying to enjoy the dreadfully shite match today, in a West London pub, the sounds of a song about being "Up to our knees in... " ....some sort of blood, resounded with foot-stamping from the floor above, in which the obvious detritus from an earlier game were still in residence, sad.png

They'd been beaten 3-0. not won a league, heading for liquidation, you'd think there might just be some sort of realisation that their view of the world was not working...

FUCKEM. mad.gif

none of that and no apologies or admission of guilt or contrition.

They just keep circling the wagons and displaying paranoia worse than sellik ever showed. Its okay tho as they are the peepil...

Doncaster has laid the groundwork for resumption of normal bigoted service, with no concessions to the other clubs.

Even when they announced the penalties on rangers, he hinted that they could be swept away on appeal.

The deal has already been done, all that is happening now is to allow some face-saving posturing before scottish footbal shamefully capitulates to rangers

Doncaster is an idiot.

95% of fans want Rangers hammered

100% of Chairmen want them in the SPL next season.

I'm beginning to think they will be somehow but surely at least the signing ban must remain plus possibly starting with a points deduction.

If it looks like they'll finish bottom next term reconstruction will be rushed through for a bigger league, no relegation.

100% of Chairmen - gutless.