Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

That's the Insolvency Practitioners Association now officially investigating Duff&Phelch. The investigations take around 6 months to complete so I wouldn't expect to see any major impact on the scumgers situation. I would imagine the IPA would be keen to get the D&P negative publicity monkey off their profession's back though.

That's the Insolvency Practitioners Association now officially investigating Duff&Phelch ...

That's hardly surprising news. Even I can smell their incompetence from 5,000 mile away. Only question left is why the hell did they take such a long time?

As they say at McDonald's .... I'm lovin it.

As the taxi driver from Barhead says ... FU'KUM.

The "transfer embargo" was challenged in the Court of Session this morning.We should know the result before 4pm.

The result of that is pretty much irrelevant.....the biggest result is that they have breached FIFA's rules in doing it. They couldn't have picked a worse fight considering the mess they are in. FIFA will have no qualms about disconnecting scumgers life support machine.

The CVA is up on the Rangers website. Estimated value of assets £105m - who are they f**king kidding. Seriously they think Ibrox and Murray Park is worth that!!

http://www.rangers.c...5~177097,00.pdf

I see one of their debtors, with an unconfirmed amount due is a certain Gudmundur Torfason. That name seem to ring a bell.

I hope he gets all the cash he's due.

The CVA is up on the Rangers website. Estimated value of assets £105m - who are they f**king kidding. Seriously they think Ibrox and Murray Park is worth that!!

http://www.rangers.c...5~177097,00.pdf

The funniest section has to be D&P's hourly rates for managining anything to do with the CVA:

Partners - £480 - £545 per hour

Managers / Directors - £305 - £480 per hour

Seniors - £190 - £305 per hour

Assistants / Support Staff - £30 - £170 per hour

+ disbursements + VAT

It really is a rip the pish right out scumgers fans and supplier opportunity for Whyte and his scumbag band of professional services ratf"ks. If it wasn't for the fact it was scumgers I might feel sorry for them.

There was an interesting article from David Low - the chap who led Fergus McCann's £30Million profit breenj from bhigot fc. Low reckons that Green will easily make a significant multi-million pound profit out of scumgers in a very short space of time. He also reckons the transfer embargo is in fact great news for the Sevco Group as they will make even more money that season by avoiding having to buy players and pay haigh salaries. The dafty scumgers supporters will still turn up no matter what division they are in or what shite is laying on the pitch as it is now about not surrendering. Businessmen are now mugging the scumgers fans at their most vulnerable time. Sad but funny.

judge agreed that SFA punishment wasnt legal....time for the SFA to reasses the punishment and give them the full

monty,oh and come on in FIFA,join the party.

It will be interesting to see if UEFA and/or FIFA weigh in now. This could take the pressure off the SPL clubs for imposing penalties.

http://sport.stv.tv/...ing-law-courts/

They already have Wilbur

This is the worst possible outcome for scumgers. This should now go all the way to the CAS taking the decision out of the hands of the SFA and into an independent court. These guys are mostly ex-amateur sports lawyers and despise any hint of cheating. When they get a load of scumgers behaviour I reckon it will be lights out.

Guest TPAFKATS

The SFA said they were close to expelling R*ng*rs last time.Surely now with FIFA/UEFA breathing down their necks ........

This might be the only route left open to them and / or UEFA.

If FIFA were to ban Scotland and Scottish clubs from all competitions as a result of this it could actually improve our co-efficient. lol.giflol.gif

Similar to my first thought....wouldn't it be funny if bhigot fc lose their annual european humiliation and income for 3-4 years due to scumgers and the SFA's cheating.

Just found out that the dafty embra judge has ruled out scumgers case going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which is the normal route for appeals against FA decisions. The judge reckons the SFA has made a bawz of its rules on both the sanctions available to it, and in terms of its appeal process going to CAS.

As much as I would hate the possibility but Rongers are edging closer to getting back on course with little sanction.

BTW, maybe I've missed it being discussed but all the tax dodging done by RFC is of course, bad but what about the players? Shouldn't they under investigation too?

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

Looks like

The SFA cant impose their own sanctions

The appeals can be appealed & overturned.

The tax avoidance is irrelevant

The authorities make an exception so ONLY Rangers can compete without a licence

The SPL say its ok they can come back in unscathed

Basically its upto Rangers themselves to decide the outcomes.

The keep missing all deadlines & being allowed "grace"

Terrible news all round.

As regards to a possible vote tomorrow? Whats the point ? If its not delayed at Rangers request as usual there seems no sanctions will now be in place.

Guest TPAFKATS

Just found out that the dafty embra judge has ruled out scumgers case going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which is the normal route for appeals against FA decisions. The judge reckons the SFA has made a bawz of its rules on both the sanctions available to it, and in terms of its appeal process going to CAS.

The SFA dont allow appeals through CAS. At least I think this is the case, its all getting a bit confusing now.

On a similarly confusing way - if rongers are members of the sfa and sign up to (at least officially) follow its codes of conduct including any punishment how can the SFA be deemed to punish them too harshly? Especially if the SFA's rules state something along the lines of any other penalty deemed suitable. Finally if the SFA punishment is too harsh, who is deemed competent to dish out penalties to rongers?

Sounds like the SFA MUST impose sanctions on scumgers for taking their case to the court of session. All the possible sanctions sound pretty severe the least of them being suspension of scumgers license. That being said, the SFA reckoned that scumgers could still play in all national competitions without an FA license. Whather they will support now they are under FIFA's gaze is another matter.