bluto

Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

You also have to remember that a newco has to be a member of the SFA. While the newco would not have the punishment for bring the game into disrepute, it would stil be "associated" with the old club and would have to rely on the good will of the SFA to get a license. Good luck on that boys

Guest somner9

You also have to remember that a newco has to be a member of the SFA. While the newco would not have the punishment for bring the game into disrepute, it would stil be "associated" with the old club and would have to rely on the good will of the SFA to get a license. Good luck on that boys

Oh happy days are here again....clap.gif

BOOOO!

It's like you have a disgusting violent ganster neighbour who gets aids and dies in agony.

I have no sympathy the genuinely vile supporters of Rangers

Nah, it's like having a disgusting violent gangster neighbour who dies of aids right enough - but I would still have sympathy for the wife and kids he left behind.

There's a lot of genuine and decent Rangers supporters out there who played no part in any of this other than to buy tickets and season tickets, spend fortunes on strips, and who paid out for merchandising and all manner of other branded tat. I have sympathy for those guys just as I sympathised with the fans of Clydebank, Gretna or of Airdrieonians.

However that sympathy and respect won't stop me donning my brogues and going out for a little dance on their grave later.

Nah, it's like having a disgusting violent gangster neighbour who dies of aids right enough - but I would still have sympathy for the wife and kids he left behind.

There's a lot of genuine and decent Rangers supporters out there who played no part in any of this other than to buy tickets and season tickets, spend fortunes on strips, and who paid out for merchandising and all manner of other branded tat. I have sympathy for those guys just as I sympathised with the fans of Clydebank, Gretna or of Airdrieonians.

However that sympathy and respect won't stop me donning my brogues and going out for a little dance on their grave later.

For the wife and kids yes but for the rest of his gangster crew no. But in some ways I think you'd be saying their better of without the scum. Yes there are some decent fans out there (my son and father-in-law) so I will respect their grief and won't be sending them taxts and emails. But I won't be pretending to be sad either

I dont have any sympathy for any rangers fans, even the decent 1's, how does the saying go "fly with the crows, get shot with the crows".

I'll even toast a chilled bottle of corona in the air tonight because im thinking about them all, GET IT RIGHT f**kIN UP YOU'S! :)

Guest somner9

Sung to "No More Heroes - the Stranglers"

Whatever happened to Amoruso?

Willie Henderson?

Or Kai Johansen???

Whatever happened to "ra peepul"???

No More Pee-pul anymore

No More Pee-pul anymore

No More Pee-pul anymore

Don't get too excited yet, folks. These b*stards still have a lot of friends in high places. We really need the powers that be and the SPL chairmen to grow a set and slap the tax dodgers down heavily. They need to be suitably punished and that punishment needs to hurt like hell. The thought of them breezing back in to the SPL with a 'don't do it again, there's a good boy!' gets me riled up. Best case would be their total demise, but realistically that ain't going to happen. A spell in Division 3 and having to claw their way back out while under a transfer and European embargo and prize money reductions would do me fine.

So does anyone reckon we can see Sir David Murray soon to be called David Murray?

I'm hoping sir david murray will become Prisoner H19302. Let's hope this opens the floodgates to investigate all his business operations.

Its going to be covered on Newsnight. Green moaning like f"k in a clip of the his interview about HNRC and the money and effort wasted on the CVA. Actually half agree with him on that as there's probably been a fair bit of taxpayers money pished away on it as well on the HMRC side......still good value for the public in terms of entertainment as the telly's been shite over the last few months. Green did look as if he's been doing a bit of crying today.

Its going to be covered on Newsnight. Green moaning like f"k in a clip of the his interview about HNRC and the money and effort wasted on the CVA. Actually half agree with him on that as there's probably been a fair bit of taxpayers money pished away on it as well on the HMRC side......still good value for the public in terms of entertainment as the telly's been shite over the last few months. Green did look as if he's been doing a bit of crying today.

If justice is to be done Sid , then Div 3 should be the punishment which in theory should appease fans of all clubs.

I hope that next week is not the letdown as they are thrown a final lifeline.

Just copied this from a deluded clown on facebook.

we wont go cap in hand to the cpl aks spl they shall come to us the Rangers cap in hand as we have proved time and time again they need us more than we need them sky, espn sponsorship of league lost revenue from Rangers coming to town , f**k them all and lets go to div 3 and se how fast they crumble . No Surrender

Pretty much sums them up for me. Good f**king riddance Hopefully

This one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18417120

I don't think Green comes across very well in it at all, but he claims that the SPL have previous when dealing with Newco's. Three previous applications that have been admitted.....I wonder who the f**k that would be?

Edited by Stuart Dickson

The need more than good will from the SFA for their license, they need 3 years audited accounts. A requirement that by definition, a newco could not present.

Goodbye forever ExGers bye1.gif

... unless of course the SFA change the rules... they wouldn't do that... would they?

OR

they buy an existing Scottish Club. Hope its not us thumbdown.gif

Rongers get a vote, shocking!!

More pish put forward from Neil Doncaster I suspect. The guy doesn't have a clue!

Exgers going into Liquidation means they lose their SPL share. To vote you must have an SPL share. The vote is to allow the newco to gain an SPL share FFS!

Sack him NOW!

Edited by Vambo57

The need more than good will from the SFA for their license, they need 3 years audited accounts. A requirement that by definition, a newco could not present.

Goodbye forever ExGers bye1.gif

... unless of course the SFA change the rules... they wouldn't do that... would they?

OR

they buy an existing Scottish Club. Hope its not us thumbdown.gif

More pish put forward from Neil Doncaster I suspect. The guy doesn't have a clue!

Exgers going into Liquidation means they lose their SPL share. To vote you must have an SPL share. The vote is to allow the newco to gain an SPL share FFS!

Sack him NOW!

But Rangers haven't and won't be liquidated until the Newco is set up and in place . rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson

But Rangers haven't and won't be liquidated until the Newco is set up and in place . rolleyes.gif

I was led to believe that HMRC, or ticketus for that matter, could force the amdinistrators to allow BDO to start the break up of assets? Edited by stlucifer

SFA impose a punishment. The appeal fails. Rangers ignore "football bodies rules", takes the case to the courts and claim no organization is above the law of the land.

Now he says that if the players don't transfer to any Newco they will be in breach of contract.

Well Mr. Green. Stick this in your pipe........

Protection of employment regulations suggest that employees must be offered but are under no obligation to accept the terms of transfer to a new company.

AFAIC, You can't have it both ways.

Edited to add.

On another front.

Given that part of the reason for HMRC's opposition to a CVA was to facilitate an investigation and pursuit of possible claims against those responsible for the company’s financial affairs which would include the administrations of David Murray and Craig Whyte.

Would it not also include Duff and Duffer themselves, as they have been responsible for the company’s financial affairs for the last four months.

If so then perhaps the sale of assets is not such a "done deal" after all.

Edited by stlucifer