bluto

Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

Further rumblings from Dave King after his meeting with Green too. He is criticising Green for going to try and the run the club as a profit making business stating that it should continue to be a loss making venture for a few more years. Has no one told these corporate 80's throw backs that the world is under a bit of financial pressure at the moment. The get rich quick, debt up to hilt approach of con men like sir david murray are over - time to live in the real world. If you can pay for it and run it sensibly then it should be shut down. If you don't have the cash to support your business plan, then your business plan is shit. If the Blue Knights and whatever other bluenosed business plans have been rejected by D&P are based on bullshit like Dave King is talking then scumgers might be better off with someone like Green.

What looks certain is that scumgers days of fantasy finances based cheating are well and truly over.

I think Kings point is that it is impossible to run Newscum as a profit making club. Well run clubs like us, Fakes, Well and Scumgreen can only just break even. Rangers are still a financial basket case. It will take at lest 3 years to get them on an even keel. During which time the playing squad will be sadly depleted. So unless Green has deep pockets they will end up in the same state in 6 months time. I think that having been a director at Scumgers for as long as he has King has a better idea of Newscums likely running costs than Green.

My moneys on Liquidation 2 the sequel.

Why? Where are St Johnstone and Kilmarnock going?

I don't see THEM as bawbags.

However, there was a Big Top in the Perth ground's car park last night.

Sally and The Cardigan could get gigs there as clowns, mibbe...?

Yet another Board meeting today - this time it's the SFL to discuss the outcomes of the joint meeting of all the admin bodies. Slightly worrying that Jim Ballantyne is the current President of the SFL. According to wild Internet rumours - Ballantyne was spotted at a Linfield match wearing a scumgers fighting fund badge. Wonder what the Scottish footballing bodies are cooking up?

We won't have to worry too much longer if this happens:

http://www.thescotti...o-buy-Bury.html

Does buying Bury mean they will rename themselves INTER Rangers?lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Oh FFS this is actually getting embarassing now.

Green is doing the job of every non-Rangers fan out there.

He is single handedly ensuring the vote becomes a NO.

Can there possibly be a chairman in the SPL in any doubt now about the long term viability of keeping Rangers in the SPL?

Looks like Motherwell, Inverness, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen are stick on NO voters now.

Looks to me like it's all over.

I'm pretty sure they'll go to the 3rd div and end up folding.

This may well be the last arrogant straw which breaks the back of the bigot camel.

f**k I sound like Vlad.

According to BBC Radio Scotland this morning Dundee Utd have said they will vote to exclude the Newco from the SPL. Hearts have already come out against it and BBC said Aberdeen will also do so. They expect to be able to confirm another two clubs by the end of today.

According to BBC Radio Scotland this morning Dundee Utd have said they will vote to exclude the Newco from the SPL. Hearts have already come out against it and BBC said Aberdeen will also do so. They expect to be able to confirm another two clubs by the end of today.

Would you really trust what Hearts say? they are obviously positioning to be "persuaded" by a counter argument. Best to wait and see.

Thats Naismith , Whittaker , Aluko , McCabe all refusing NEWCO contract & will not be reporting for training on Thursday - officially !

Anymore in next 3 days ?

We dont do walking away , true, its more like running away smile.png

Edited by whydowebother