bluto

Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

What's happening with the five League Cups they won during the same period?

It's a bit strange for those to be overlooked when the SFL were involved in the producing the draft.

It's because they hate St Mirren.....They will do anything not to award us the League Cup. Morton have been involved in the talks and voted against us getting the trophy. Stewart Regan has been seen at Cappielow wearing what looked like a blue and white hooped top. We need to arrange a march on Hampden to make these people see sense..."Who are these people!"...lol

It's because they hate St Mirren.....They will do anything not to award us the League Cup. Morton have been involved in the talks and voted against us getting the trophy. Stewart Regan has been seen at Cappielow wearing what looked like a blue and white hooped top. We need to arrange a march on Hampden to make these people see sense..."Who are these people!"...lol

Groan.....he wasn't at Cappielow....he was seen in the female sanitary products aisle at Tesco. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't want the League cup honour as I don't think we deserved it.

On the bright side. Even after their dead, As the Rangers fans keep telling us.

Fifty four and STILL counting

.....fifty three, fifty two............whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Southampton have just signed Steve Davis for a fee, so that the transfer of Davis' registration etc. doesn't have to be delayed.

Rumours have the fee betwen £500K and £800K.

Seems that cheats do prosper.

Southampton have just signed Steve Davis for a fee, so that the transfer of Davis' registration etc. doesn't have to be delayed.

Rumours have the fee betwen £500K and £800K.

Seems that cheats do prosper.

Er.... does the DR not just say.... "The Record understands..."

Tabloid shite, perchance?

What makes Davis different from Naisy and the others who walked for free?

Does he have a shite agent or what?

ETA:

However, Southampton were happy to forgo any intervention from FIFA and negotiated a deal directly with the Scottish club.

"Saints are pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement with Glasgow Rangers over the transfer of Steven Davis," read a statement on saintsfc.co.uk.

"There was an element of uncertainty at how long it would take to get the transfer papers through, so I have to give credit to the executive chairman Nicola Cortese for wanting to get it done and removing the need for things to drag on any longer."

FIFA had pushed all the transfers forward yesterday.... Southampton with more money than sense, I see... :unsure:

Edited by bluto

Er.... does the DR not just say.... "The Record understands..."

Tabloid shite, perchance?

What makes Davis different from Naisy and the others who walked for free?

Does he have a shite agent or what?

Er........

From the Southampton website:

Saints are pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement with Glasgow Rangers over the transfer of Steven Davis.

The midfielder originally agreed to join Saints earlier this month following the well-publicised issues surrounding the Scottish giants.

Since then both clubs have been in discussions to reach an amicable solution that would avoid the need the player's international transfer clearance to be agreed at a FIFA tribunal.

Saints' Executive Chairman Nicola Cortese has now reached a favourable agreement with Rangers that is in the best and fairest interests of all three parties.

This negates any possible delay in the transfer proceedings and sees Davis' registration transferred to Southampton with immediate effect.

As part of this alteration to the transfer, Davis' contract with the Club will now run until 2016.

The Northern Ireland captain has been training with Saints since agreeing to move to St Mary's on 6th July.

He is currently in Évian-les-Bains with the rest of the First Team squad for their pre-season training camp, and is close to a return to full fitness after a minor injury.

"I'm delighted to get everything sorted," said Davis.

"There was an element of uncertainty at how long it would take to get the transfer papers through, so I have to give credit to the Executive Chairman Nicola Cortese for wanting to get it done and removing the need for things to drag on any longer.

"This is good news for all parties, and now we can all move forward."

>>>>>>>>>>

No mention of cost, but it looks to me that they agreed on some sort of payment ,,,

A follow-up, simply to underline that aything in the mainstream Scottish media about ICBINR is not to be believed or trusted.

"On Saturday, Rangers confirmed that they and Southampton had come to a financial agreement over the transfer of Steven Davis. The two clubs agreed an undisclosed fee for the Northern Irishman, reported as £800,000, although that is disputed by the English club."

I was told this morning about a strange knock-on from this fiasco. A mor*on-supporting collegue of mine spent Saturday afternoon in the pub rather than watching the Cup final because his friends who are taxi drivers in Greenock are not going back to Crappilow because they recon not having Old Scum games will cost them about £1000 a year.

Do any of our resident taxi drivers think they will loose money through the lack of a quarterly bigotfest?

Guest somner9

Aunt sally walks out on recording of Question of Sport!

Ally Mccoist manger of ICBINR walked out of a recording session today at the QoS studios in protest at the 'what happened next' question given to rival captain Matt Dawson's team.

The question showed a caption of the SPL league table for November 2011 and the question posed by sue barker "What happened next????"

2becks,

4 Old Firm games means 4 Xmas Days when i out in my Cab.

However, i am delighted to take the hit without the Cnuts.

Maybe those people will spend their money on other things and use Taxis to go elsewhere.

Kelty Hearts v Newcunto F.C.

Match Off

Kelty are the latest Newcunto boabysuckers.

Could somebody post their statement from their Website, where they blame the SFA for the fiasco.

Fannies !

Kelty Hearts v Newcunto F.C.

Match Off

Kelty are the latest Newcunto boabysuckers.

Could somebody post their statement from their Website, where they blame the SFA for the fiasco.

Fannies !

Why would you want their press statement given more publicity?

The big story is that SKY are reporting that talks between the newco and the SFA have broken down.....the SFA look like they may ditch the SFL and look to the SPL for a new solution.

They're selling big screen TV's in ASDA shull - they had SKY Sports on them....Jure Travner bought one, but Junior Mendes was skint.

Well done sid, the daft auld taxi driver fell for it hook line and sinker. :lol :lol :lol