Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Charlie needs to spout No Surrender nonsense to get the dimwits to believe he's one of them so that they'll subscribe to the upcoming flotation of 'the club'. A deal that is being masterminded by a company that ALLEGEDLY has one C Whyte now on its Board.

I expect little will be done by way of punishment. The SFA are spineless, feckless and inneffectual. But...

This saga keeps delivering. Many happy hours still lie ahead. smile.png

This evening I've been daft enough to wager a whole £2.00 on QoS at 10-1.

Edited by bluto

I wish to lend my support to the Charles Green consortium. I would encourage any member of any of the Rangers forums to back this bid and support the share Issue. It would be a great boost If Chris Graham could remortgage his house and take the lead In pledging a 5 figure sum. His many followers will get right behind him and make this a huge success.

It is sad to see a once great British club going to the dogs. . Great to see ICBINR getting what they ultimately deserve , humiliation at the hands of Scottish lower leagues , football clubs. .

To be fair to Sally, it was a Big Ask - having only six internationals to put on the park in a vain attempt to upset the form book by beating the big team from the heady heights of the Division above themselves.

To be fair to Sally, it was a Big Ask - having only six internationals to put on the park in a vain attempt to upset the form book by beating the big team from the heady heights of the Division above themselves.

Indeed, indeed , Sally is a very good manager but he still has his limits and one can hardly expect him to get a result from a big team like Queens , based on his teams current form . If only he was paying his team better wages , then he might have gotten a better result from them. .whistling.gif

I suppose we've seen enough to be able to gauge what level this new crowd have soared to. I reckon they're among the top three or four clubs in the 3rd. Division. If they work really hard they might manage to hold their own among the bottom half dozen clubs in the 2nd. if they're lucky enough to get promoted and they wouldn't have a hope in hell in the 1st. Unfortunately I don't suppose we'll ever know because the SFA and SPL will probably wangle it to somehow keep them going unless they really go belly up again big style. They'll get away with blaming Green the same way they did Whyte.

Think Barry Manilow...'Mandy'

Oh Charlie

oh you came, and you said, you would save us

Now we're piss f**king poor

Oh Sally

when you said, dont walk away, we didnae

but the teams f**kin shit