Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Liked two comments I read today.

1) "Well that's the end of the season for Green's Rangers Tribute Act.

and

2) Rangers will be spinning in their grave over that result.

the second one is a belter. Loved the repertoire today. The Cranberries "zombie" was genius as well.

Shame about the error in the report:

"HMRC subsequently rejected proposals for a creditors agreement that would have allowed the old Rangers to continue.

Administrators Duff and Phelps then negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.

He has since re-launched the club in the Scottish Third Division."

Deid clubs cannot be relaunched; sickasaparrot clubs cannot fly; extinct clubs can only avail themselves of taxidermy.

THE Rangers is a newco. :)

Guest TPAFKATS

Whatever happened to the £20 odd million share issue?

Traynor & Green have been very quiet about it - could it be that the amounts raised never came up to their claims ohmy.png

Guest TPAFKATS

Not sure you can fake the amount raised in a share issue. Afterall, it is taxablelol.gif

lol.gif

Not saying its faked, just that mibees there was a wee bit of over egging the puddin by green when he was trying to sell the shares. I am sure if all had went to plan Traynor would have been feeding stories of how successful it was to his minions in the tabloids whistling.gif

Edited by TPAFKATS

Whatever happened to the £20 odd million share issue?

Traynor & Green have been very quiet about it - could it be that the amounts raised never came up to their claims :o

:lol

Not saying its faked, just that mibees there was a wee bit of over egging the puddin by green when he was trying to sell the shares. I am sure if all had went to plan Traynor would have been feeding stories of how successful it was to his minions in the tabloids :whistle

FYI

From a reliable source on The Scottish Football Monitor...

corsica1968 ‏@corsica1968

@corsica1968 So, 6 major City figures tell me Sevco only raised c£9m in float, rest is debt4equity and notes

FYI

From a reliable source on The Scottish Football Monitor...

corsica1968 ‏@corsica1968

@corsica1968 So, 6 major City figures tell me Sevco only raised c£9m in float, rest is debt4equity and notes

Aw The Bawbags are Blue and Corrupt - That includes McGills Fae Greenock ? Who wud have guessed ? thumbdown.gif

Listened to BBC sportsound tonight......ffs we are in a worse place than I thought. Gordon Smith was a disgrace and used to be the CEO at the SFA........He claimed a boycott of 35 clubs outside Hampden after the vote to refuse Rangers back to the SPL or first division. Neil Doncaster seems to go on and on about his lack of authority and It's the clubs who decide!.....Fair enough but what is the point of you?....I need to see these people leave now ....I wll never trust a board again who fined us £30,000 for a genuine mistake. To be fair all our Chairmen dance to the tune so carry on......We will see what happens next season with the 12 12 18 in place and Campbell Ogalvie calling the tune

The gift that keeps on giving. Cant link it from my phone but according to Alex Thompson sevco are facing a winding up order. Can someone add the link for me.

It's not THE Rangers facing the WU order. It's a Singaporean Company that are taking a Chuck Green Co to task for failing to settle a £400k bill from last November. I believe it was for introducing him/them to investors.

But as it was done for The Rangers one has to wonder why a cash-rich company with 500million fans worldwide didn't pay that off with the shrapnel from their hip pockets...

It IS embarrassing.

Also, and perhaps more interestingly, it's the same trivial manner in which Craig Whyte's version of a similarly named fitba organisation started to unravel.

Poor THE Rangers. smile.png

Edited by bluto

It's not THE Rangers facing the WU order. It's a Singaporean Company that are taking a Chuck Green Co to task for failing to settle a £400k bill from last November. I believe it was for introducing him/them to investors.

But as it was done for The Rangers one has to wonder why a cash-rich company with 500million fans worldwide didn't pay that off with the shrapnel from their hip pockets...

It IS embarrassing.

Also, and perhaps more interestingly, it's the same trivial manner in which Craig Whyte's version of a similarly named fitba organisation started to unravel.

Poor THE Rangers. smile.png

"After some days of often feverish online speculation, I am now able to

clarify the situation regarding the winding-up order which may soon be

served against the Rangers Newco over a contract for services prior to

the recent share offer."

As I read it, it is Newco Rangers that are being threatened with winding up.

the recent share offer."

It could be... you may well be right, but still don't think so. It's immaterial cos it's the same fragile house of cards...

But here's a sketch of my reasoning, fwiw...

Orlit, from what I read, want their fee for introducing investors to Chuckie Green.

Green has made great play of all the assets being in RIFC and the club, TRFC has been kept separate in order to pretend to continue the fantasy of it being the same club, with its history intact.

But more importantly for him, all the assets are under his control and not at risk of threat from the football club not making enough money to survive.

He has always been upfront about being in this to ensure a profit for himself. And Orlit would share that view exactly. They would make sure of the source of their profit.

The fee would have been due from Green in whatever guise before he peeled off assets, and created newco after sevco after sevco...

As the investment was to create the new 'club', it would make sense for Orlit to have done their deal with a pre-existing entity... Even if that was one of Chuckie's shell outfits.

The bad aspect of this for The Rangers is that it is a fragile, cash-poor organisation, with no banking facilities and in need of investors.

If it's such a minor debt, if they are genuinely cash rich, this is a massive own goal. This is not how small debts are managed in normal business... Unless they're still working to the Craig Whyte model. It will not encourage new investors.

It certainly cannot be comforting to the even poorer, poor The Rangers fans who believed in the share offer and gave up their hard-earned to keep the operating company ticking over for a few more weeks and months... :(

Edited by bluto

the recent share offer."

Yeh, the BBC article says that it has nothing to do with the old company that was liquidated before Chuckles came in a waved fans money around and spoke of mystery investors. .

Hey , who knows who will buy the next sevco. Maybe Sky will come in with a big bag of money. .

Don't fret over the Currant Buns , RS. .

At the end of the day it is our clubs who decide .....Our club tried harder than most to keep Rangers in the SPL or 1st Div........Now they are going bust again as a holding company they must be excluded from our league......let them play in Ireland or England ....I don't care ....Just never here!