Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Congratulations to them. I'd would be a bit mean spirited not to congratulate the cnuts.

Should we congratulate them for winning a part time league and running up just the £7 million loss in doing so?

I find it a bit hard to congratulate financial cheating.

The same financial cheating which has killed the game in Scotland.

The same financial cheating which has already cost that club it's.......club.

Interesting that their fans are up in arms about probably signing Jon Daly from Utd.

Apparently he's not good enough for them.

Edited by oaksoft

Should we congratulate them for winning a part time league and running up just the £7 million loss in doing so?

I find it a bit hard to congratulate financial cheating.

The same financial cheating which has killed the game in Scotland.

The same financial cheating which has already cost that club it's.......club.

Interesting that their fans are up in arms about probably signing Jon Daly from Utd.

Apparently he's not good enough for them.

I was being facetious, as seen by the use of a rude word at the end of my comment.

Congratulations to them. I'd would be a bit mean spirited not to congratulate the cnuts.

Agreed. Isn't it a great achievement for a wee team in its first ever season to win a trophy? Especially a club in such trying financial straits! Well done, Sevco - and I really mean that...........really..............no, I do, really! Alright, I don't - f*ckem!

according to sportscene last night they are trying to sign Nicky Law from Motherwell

add to that Jon Daly from DUFC

more rumours

Cammy Bell

its obvious they would go just for the money,but where is this money coming from?

Theres more shit to hit the fan in this charade yet.

Poor The Rangers nothing. I think it's fantasic news for them winning the 3rd Division with quite a few weeks to go before the end of the season . Good on them on winning their first title. clap2.gif

PS

Would any of us actually celebrate winning that league lol.gif

More woes for the cheats ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22035246

This is great news. There goes the five bob they gain from winning the part time, bottom tier league then. Who's next for a hoax call? McCulloch? Black? Templeton?

Who F*ckin' cares!

And even more fun for the rest. The return of the Whyte Knight to spread more sh!te, manure!lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4873912/Green-I-shafted-Whyte-to-get-Gers.html

punk.gifpunk.gifpunk.gifpunk.gif

Edited to add:

The day after Newco announces the dismissal of an employee citing a secret recording as proof, they themselves are embroiled in an affair, the outcome of which might rest on secret recordings of business meetings involving the protagonists.

As the song goes...... Isn't it ironic?

You really couldn't make it up!

Edited by stlucifer

according to sportscene last night they are trying to sign Nicky Law from Motherwell

add to that Jon Daly from DUFC

more rumours

Cammy Bell

its obvious they would go just for the money,but where is this money coming from?

Theres more shit to hit the fan in this charade yet.

Rangers are at present serving a transfer embargo until September 1st the end of the summer transfer window. Why are they able to get away with negotiating with players who, I presume, are currently reaching the end of their contracts probably at the end of May or June. Let's face it Rangers will be offering them a payment for sitting on the sidelines for a couple of months - they are being allowed to ride a gay monarch on a white charger through the regulations.

I apologize if I've missed something obvious.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Strong rumours today that Stewart Gilmour has guaranteed Charles Green he will vote against reconstruction

its no secret Stewart has doubts about this ,its been quoted that St Mirren and Ross County will probably vote against the current proposals

Rangers are at present serving a transfer embargo until September 1st the end of the summer transfer window. Why are they able to get away with negotiating with players who, I presume, are currently reaching the end of their contracts probably at the end of May or June. Let's face it Rangers will be offering them a payment for sitting on the sidelines for a couple of months - they are being allowed to ride a gay monarch on a white charger through the regulations.

I apologize if I've missed something obvious.

I thought they were free to sign free agents from June and couldn't pay fees until September?