This Forum, It's Rules and Your Behaviour

div

The Forum is great and aw the posters are guid buddies including Jagbud & DMC the LD Kid.

We're aw buddies and shouldnae be fallen oot with each other.

Nae need for an IGNORE button.

Just bypass the name ye dinnae want to read.

That includes folk that bore ye to tears ( okay Gary ? )

WE'RE AW GOING TAE HAMPDEN TOGETHER !!

SO77, huv a break Bud and get back on here for Saturdays game, ye grumpy auld Spangle. punk.gif

The Forum is great and aw the posters are guid buddies including Jagbud & DMC the LD Kid.

We're aw buddies and shouldnae be fallen oot with each other.

Nae need for an IGNORE button.

Just bypass the name ye dinnae want to read.

That includes folk that bore ye to tears ( okay Gary ? )

WE'RE AW GOING TAE HAMPDEN TOGETHER !!

SO77, huv a break Bud and get back on here for Saturdays game, ye grumpy auld Spangle. punk.gif

Shull for Mod.punk.gifthumbup2.gif

I like the forum.

Some of the vacuous shite that is posted can grate, but if you overlook that, it's a good place to kill some time and keeps Sid off the dogging sites for while.

Edited by Drew

unfortunately i dont think spirit of 77 will come back on, i do enjoy his posts,when he reacts to people calling him a c**nt, it's understandable, one of the people in question is really annoying and prompts folk to lose the plot, easy to say ignore him but when he comes out with derogatory remarks about nhs staff and public sector workers when some people have family in these professions it is hard to ignore and feel the need to react,the other person is easier to ignore. so77 is a proud man obviously and has appologised for his remarks, he will be missed, and he goes with his pride intact

Edited by buddiecat

unfortunately i dont think spirit of 77 will come back on, i do enjoy his posts,when he reacts to people calling him a c**nt, it's understandable, one of the people in question is really annoying and prompts folk to lose the plot, easy to say ignore him but when he comes out with derogatory remarks about nhs staff and public sector workers when some people have family in these professions it is hard to ignore and feel the need to react,the other person is easier to ignore. so77 is a proud man obviously and has appologised for his remarks, he will be missed, and he goes with his pride intact

You could all buy him a bevvy tae cheer him up and he might return.