The Key Points....

St. Sid

Well if truth be told I am and have always been a St Mirren fan. I lost my way by not attending as a supporter as I found watching aircraft flying above our stadium more interesting than the product on the field.snore.gif I reached a point where I felt this would never change and as such only went to a few games. My user name reflects my interest in the CIC being the only plan which can take the club forward.. As like most supporters the fate of the CIC has been up and down in the media for some time with zero statements from anyone in the know. This has led me to believe it is alive or dead at various times (or schroedingers cat) over the last 8 months. As you have been delivered from the darkness of Cel*ic park and seen the St Mirren light maybe you should have more claim on my name than me. bye1.gif

You do look quite miserable......so i am glad i made you laugh for maybe the second time in your life. I know the first.whistling.gif

You do know that that isn't me in the photo? Probably not judging by your posts.

If what I've heard on Saturday was true then the CIC is over.clap.gif

Edited by scottd

You reckon that you are the one in the know so why ask me? It's over.bye1.gif

You are the one who says it's over....I think it's still on so It's up to you to spill the beans......or are you full of shi*e as I think you are?...come on mr depressive tell us why the cic is dead?......after all you heard why on saturday

Edited by reborn saint

You are the one who says it's over....I think it's still on so It's up to you to spill the beans......or are you full of shi*e as I think you are?...come on mr depressive tell us why the cic is dead?......after all you heard why on satuarday

As I said to you in reply to your PM 'no chance'smile.png

And calling me Mr Depressive shows the level of maturity that the CIC could have done with if it were to have succeeded, just hope you filled in your SAD form.1eye.gif

As I said to you in reply to your PM 'no chance'smile.png

And calling me Mr Depressive shows the level of maturity that the CIC could have done with if it were to have succeeded, just hope you filled in your SAD form.1eye.gif

You are even more depressing than i thought and you have nothing to offer in terms of information on the cic. I kind of guessed that but i do owe you an apology.