Yul's Back

YulBrynner

Leave your strip for days just to letter, then phone, call, send a pigeon, telegraph to find out what’s happening.

JD staff still tell fans they don’t sell Saints strips.

I'm concerned you know the above because it actually happened.unsure.png

Disappointing to wait all this time for Yul to reappear and all we get is exactly the same allegations with zero substance and zero facts that we have seen posted a hundred times before.

Yet, we are supposed to give credence to someone that hides behind an Internet alias, posting completely baseless allegations about the CIC on a public forum ?

Div, I can't comment on everything 'Yul' has mentioned but as far as what he has said about the strips, I can tell you this is true.

I know myself and others had mentioned on here about JD Staff in the shops not knowing much and, indeed, I myself mentioned how I was "messed about" slightly when I contacted their "Dedicated Customer Service Team" via e-mails.

The one thing I did not mention on here or to any Fans in the Stadium however, mainly because I didn't want to sound anymore negative about the Club and the Club's marketing/commercial operations, was that I ended up having to contact the Club myself to find out if our Jerseys were ready to be collected after being printed.

The only people who knew were close family members who I know are not Yul so how does Yul know I had to go and contact the Club about our Jerseys?

Incidentally, when I did manage to eventually get a hold of the Club, I was told "it’s been waiting in Reception for you just to pop in and collect it."

Let's face it provans was in the town centre was accessible and the staff CARED about your custom If you had a complaint it was dealt with . You had a good selection of other ST. Mirren stuff. The new SHOP at the stadium is a complete waste of space, and another thing provans provided jobs in paisley

Edited by glenburn ed

Let's face it provans was in the town centre was accessible and the staff CARED about your custom If you had a complaint it was dealt with . You had a good selection of other ST. Mirren stuff. The new SHOP at the stadium is a complete waste of space, and another thing provans provided jobs in paisley

A good point well made.

A good point well made.

I feel sorry for you as the end of the CIC obviously marks the end of your ambition to get a place on the board below the board below the board, but good to see Atkinson still has supporters who will stick by him come what may. You can't buy that kind of loyalty, at least not with your own money.smile.png

I feel sorry for you as the end of the CIC obviously marks the end of your ambition to get a place on the board below the board below the board, but good to see Atkinson still has supporters who will stick by him come what may. You can't buy that kind of loyalty, at least not with your own money.smile.png

Brilliant!

Well said.

JDs have improved the quality of the strips and other branded items, such as my tailored sleeping bag. They have been nothing but friendly when I have dealt with them. The Stadium shop is coming along nicely now and why any St Mirren fan would want to discourage fellow fans from going in and purchasing St Mirren merchandise is disgraceful. Support your club. smile.png

JDs have improved the quality of the strips and other branded items, such as my tailored sleeping bag. They have been nothing but friendly when I have dealt with them. The Stadium shop is coming along nicely now and why any St Mirren fan would want to discourage fellow fans from going in and purchasing St Mirren merchandise is disgraceful. Support your club. smile.png

boo-sign.gif I think I prefer it when you sign in as Yul Brynner or Stuart Dickson. clap.gifclap2.giflaugh.png

Sceptic Sid ma man , You been Fcking aboot way The GB Xpierience's Mrs Again ? Where yi been Ya Madman, Been Trawling ISP's Looking fur You ! Fcuk yir worse rhan That REA dood your Allway's oan aboot ? At least Provans Didnae Flaunt The Tennent's Twins ! bangin.gifpunk.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by The Feegie Saint

'yul's back'

ffs mate, dont get carried away with yourself.

The cic? who am i to offer an opinion on it, im just one of the guys that pledged £120 per annum to the scheme. Complete news blackout and no communication coming out of 10000 hours suggests to me im not really important in all this, perhaps its close to completion, who knows? Does anyone really care except for the sellers?

its a shame that representatives of 10000 hours were all over this forum at the begining yet are no where to be seen now.

If i were in charge of a scheme requiring 100s of fans to part with money each month i would at the very least have kept in contact with those who have pledged. Ignore the fuds on here if you want but dont ignore me. even a newsletter emailed each month would be good. Maybe i expect too much?

Last we heard, through div, was that RA couldnt explain anything that day because he was busy dealing with an IT outage at MAXI. how long ago was that?

'yul's back'

ffs mate, dont get carried away with yourself.

The cic? who am i to offer an opinion on it, im just one of the guys that pledged £120 per annum to the scheme. Complete news blackout and no communication coming out of 10000 hours suggests to me im not really important in all this, perhaps its close to completion, who knows? Does anyone really care except for the sellers?

its a shame that representatives of 10000 hours were all over this forum at the begining yet are no where to be seen now.

If i were in charge of a scheme requiring 100s of fans to part with money each month i would at the very least have kept in contact with those who have pledged. Ignore the fuds on here if you want but dont ignore me. even a newsletter emailed each month would be good. Maybe i expect too much?

Last we heard, through div, was that RA couldnt explain anything that day because he was busy dealing with an IT outage at MAXI. how long ago was that?

GD for you mate, all good points and the least that can be expected.

I do still wonder what people want to hear from 10khrs... If it is, as I suspect, at a sensitive point and and news might jeopardise the deal then it's understandable that they can't say. However, I feel that even being told that from official channels would suffice for most.

You're a panda internet alias....hardly a priority.

thats a half hearted response from the CICs No 1 cheerleader, whats up bud?

I didnt provide my details under the name evil panda so are you suggesting that the 100s of St.Mirren fans that signed up to the CIC are an irrelevance that can be ignored now that they provided their bank details?

GD for you mate, all good points and the least that can be expected.

I do still wonder what people want to hear from 10khrs... If it is, as I suspect, at a sensitive point and and news might jeopardise the deal then it's understandable that they can't say. However, I feel that even being told that from official channels would suffice for most.

Death is considered being beyond a sensitive point.bye1.gif

I reckon the AGM will reveal the downfall of 10,000,000 Hours and the rise of the McGeoch bid, at worst we will have a continuation of the current regime.