Yul's Back

YulBrynner

Exactly. You only have to look at scottd's posts as he desperately hangs all his hopes on a solitary article in the gutter press about a "bid" which was immediately played down as a note of interest by the BoD. It mentioned the "possibility" of the club being "handed over" to the fans after 5 years. He clearly has no information beyond that other than what his fellow drunks feed him for fun in the boozer on a Friday night.

My information comes straight from the BoD and I have seen nothing on here to suggest that anyone on here other than me actually has any information other than what has been made up in the press / pubs.

I was offered a place on the BoD way back when JC was still manager, and again last year - and then as part of the initial CIC team. As per previous posts I am not interested - I put money into St Mirren as a supporter and have no interests beyond that. I might get involved in the running of the club at least ten years down the line once I've kicked the sidlettes oot the hoose.

ahem - it's a saturday night actually, and maybe the odd tuesday, and we are not drunks , we just enjoy a few beers together, maybe when the little sids fly the nest you yourself might get out and about more often

we also debate other illogical topics such as , which lady might possibly "get it" , how many sheep there are in the uk, how many ladies have passed through my boudoir, rubbish deejays,

and scott by no means needs info fed to him - he is statto unlimited

Edited by buddiecat

I keep asking myself, 'Just whose arse is Sid licking?' Are you looking for a seat on the board or something?

There HAVE been rumours... scurrilous and probably baseless.... about Sid's relationships with Board Members and thus about him personally profitting from the overpriced sale of the club and how that apparently had been driving his mindless abuse of people who merely sought clarification on CIC points...

So I helpfully have tried - and tried again and again - to help Sid lay them to rest.

He has yet to answer, which I find sad. sad.png

How can I continue to be one of Sid's supporters if I can't tell his detractors, "There you are! Sid's been able to lay such rumours to rest with perfectly honest and clear refutations of your malign aspersions.", when he won't answer?

I imagine he's been too busy with other things and he'll see your post and be on here soon to allay your (and my) fears and clear things up. smile.png

Exactly. You only have to look at scottd's posts as he desperately hangs all his hopes on a solitary article in the gutter press about a "bid" which was immediately played down as a note of interest by the BoD. It mentioned the "possibility" of the club being "handed over" to the fans after 5 years. He clearly has no information beyond that other than what his fellow drunks feed him for fun in the boozer on a Friday night.

My information comes straight from the BoD and I have seen nothing on here to suggest that anyone on here other than me actually has any information other than what has been made up in the press / pubs.

Round and round again. :lol:

Just answer Sid.

Better to clear the air and be honest, than to squander all your time and energy in dissing and abusing St Mirren fans like scottd. It was certainly the c*ltic way, but you need to try and change if you genuinely want to be a Buddie.

If genuinely your information comes straight from the BoD, would that BoD mouthpiece personally profit from the CIC buying Saints at the fabulous £2m figure? And so is that person sponsoring your propagating of the CIC message on this forum...? :o

Disturbing revelations, if true... :unsure:

No need to start abusing me, btw.

I'm trying to help, I'm on your side! :)

Round and round again. laugh.png

Just answer Sid.

Better to clear the air and be honest, than to squander all your time and energy in dissing and abusing St Mirren fans like scottd. It was certainly the c*ltic way, but you need to try and change if you genuinely want to be a Buddie.

If genuinely your information comes straight from the BoD, would that BoD mouthpiece personally profit from the CIC buying Saints at the fabulous £2m figure? And so is that person sponsoring your propagating of the CIC message on this forum...? ohmy.png

Disturbing revelations, if true... unsure.png

No need to start abusing me, btw.

I'm trying to help, I'm on your side! smile.png

Not long now until you find out. lol.gif

I was offered a place on the BoD way back when JC was still manager, and again last year - and then as part of the initial CIC team. As per previous posts I am not interested - I put money into St Mirren as a supporter and have no interests beyond that. I might get involved in the running of the club at least ten years down the line once I've kicked the sidlettes oot the hoose.

lol

it would have to be a toss between stuart dickson and you to get that invite onto the board.

ones a pretend saints fan and the other pretends not to support the saints!

You speak well of yourself , Oh little snake in the Grass ! Anyway Do you know ma M8 Buddie ? snore.gifsnore.gif

Truly, I don't come on here to start gripes with other St Mirren fans and so I'm bowing out of this one, you can keep it going if you like. I reported you because I didn't like the way you were directly referring to me. I also don't come on to be abused by other Saints fans. As I said, I'm leaving it well alone and hoping that it doesn't happen again.

Edited by ktf

Truly, I don't come on here to start gripes with other St Mirren fans and so I'm bowing out of this one, you can keep it going if you like. I reported you because I didn't like the way you were directly referring to me. I also don't come on to be abused by other Saints fans. As I said, I'm leaving it well alone and hoping that it doesn't happen again.

You could have fooled me M8 ?" Rancid little Hovells ", Homophopbic, Racist - To name but a few ? Listen smart arse - If You cant stand the Heat - Stay out of the Forum ? thumbup2.gif The offer for @ Beer is still on M8 - You would be suprised how much wee have in common KTF ? We Buddies are very close, And Dont You Forget i T , The Eye's are Dotted and The T's are crossed - unlike Richard's " Strammashhhhhhhhhh " Mon The Saints ! punk.gif Oh and any problems in future - Let meKnow ? The Mod's have enogh Pish on Here To Deal with ? PM's are the Way to Do IT ?

Charlie

OOP'S these Smartphones Are as Bad as You ? bye1.gif

Charlie

Edited by buddiecool

And there we have it.....first wee hiccup and the girly sorts cry foul. The CIC supporters have been giving it large for months and now the tables have turned we are seeing a massive sulkfest on a par with the anti-CIC brigade when the CIC proposals broke. smile.png

And there we have it.....first wee hiccup and the girly sorts cry foul. The CIC supporters have been giving it large for months and now the tables have turned we are seeing a massive sulkfest on a par with the anti-CIC brigade when the CIC proposals broke. smile.png

Isn't one the Board members a former Pharmacist? Maybe they could supply some medication.

Awritey Madman ? Ave goat Thi Buckie @ Bangers - yi up fur a swallay Feegie Style oan Saturday ? The World is Your Oyster ma Man ! Mon Take Ah Drink ? jerry.gif

Awritey Madman ? Ave goat Thi Buckie @ Bangers - yi up fur a swallay Feegie Style oan Saturday ? The World is Your Oyster ma Man ! Mon Take Ah Drink ? jerry.gif

It is an almost, nearly, joost aboot sickner Feegie Saint.......Mrs V is normally off next weekend, but has been called in to work on Saturday so I have the sidlettes.....I might do some begging with the bluto-generation Sids and see if they'll watch the sidlettes. QUite fancy a wee Saints related bavvy session and I have a wee feeling we'll get a turn on Saturday.

It is an almost, nearly, joost aboot sickner Feegie Saint.......Mrs V is normally off next weekend, but has been called in to work on Saturday so I have the sidlettes.....I might do some begging with the bluto-generation Sids and see if they'll watch the sidlettes. QUite fancy a wee Saints related bavvy session and I have a wee feeling we'll get a turn on Saturday.

Bawbaggery of The First Decree Ya Dingle Donger You ? ( cue Poz ) Aye, I feel as if that Dude wae The Mitre , Not The Ball - will be giving You BigLick'ssss ? 1eye.gif